BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW Crown Contenders

2 posters

Go down

MW Crown Contenders Empty MW Crown Contenders

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Miss World 2009 is near. All delegates are ready for the finals. Fast track winners were revealed. The 59th Miss World will be crowned few days from now.

Some delegates are almost sure of a spot in the semis but not for the crown.

So, here are the top crown contenders for Miss World 2009. One of them will be Ksenia's successor!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Perla Beltran of Mexico - The frontrunner! The goddess for 2009! She is almost perfect in terms of physical beauty. But will she win the first Miss World for Mexico. Looking at Perla's history in pageants, she always finished second. Second to Miss Earth Mexico. Second to Nuestra Belleza Sinaloa. Second to Karla Carrillo. Will she be second again in Miss World? Honestly, I'm feeling that...but I'm still hoping that she will win. No other girl in the competition can beat this goddess. Another crown for Mexico this year? Maybe yes, maybe no...But one thing is sure, she is the Queen for the Americas, unless someone from the region will be a spoiler.

Chloe Mortaud of France - Europe has strong delegates this year. Chloe is fresh from her Miss Universe experience and that would help a lot. This girl is very likeable, she is sweet and fresh looking. Last time France made it was in 1998 - Veronique Caloc, and she isnt white! Will Chloe duplicate Veronique's achievement? Possible, and she can even surpass it!

Leah Marville of Barbados - I'm in love with this beauty! At first I thought she wont deliver the goods...but she proved me wrong! Leah is very near in becoming the third woman from her country to enter MW semifinals. She also has a great backgorund - and that could help her in winning!

Katharine Brown of Scotland - She is blonde and she is a stunner! Right? I bet everyone will agree with that! But I'm sure not all of you as I tagged her as a crown contender. But this girl is on the right track - Top 12 finalist in Top Model and 2nd RU in Beach Beauty. I wouldnt mind seeing her as Miss World.

Tatum Keshwar of South Africa - The host delegate! She is secured of a spot in the semis - all South Africans made it every time they hosted Miss World. And some says that the continental queen is for her, and i would agree with that! Tatum is a determined lady. She has the confidence and the aces. Top 5 for sure! Julia, are you gonna pay SA with a crown for hosting the pageant 7times? I am feeling that the third South African MW wont be white.

Jennifer Colon of Puerto Rico - The other goddess of the pageant. Jennifer and Leah are the toughest competitor in the Caribbean. It is really hard to decide between them as they are completely opposite. PR, like Mexico has a strong successful streak in MW recently. Would that streak continue? Yes! If MW will crown a Latin American this year - it could be PR - if Julia will make Perla as the 1st RU.

Zeynep Sever of Belgium - Sweet girl! I think her beauty is more of a Miss World than Miss Universe. This girl always transmits a good vibe everytime she smiles.

Other strong delegates - Gibraltar(Top 12 in Sports, Top 22 in Talent, and Beach Beauty winner), Dominican Republic, Panama, Philippines and Vietnam
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

MW Crown Contenders Empty Re: MW Crown Contenders

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 pm

After Marie, I'll go for Leah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Scotland for me is the face of Europe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Scotland is beautiful....I believe she is the greatest threat to the crown knowing that Miss world is on europeans side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 pm

she might pull a beautiful surprise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 pm

indeed beaitiful surprise...cross fingers that philippines will be given equal opportunity too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 am

of course, she still has, it ain't over til' it's over...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am

yes and its only over if Umali will wont fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:48 am

Jenn and Perla or Perla and Jenn... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:00 am

Beautiful ladies rules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 am