BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Problems

+3
PRINCE CALIXTO
bonner
karla123
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weight Problems Empty Weight Problems

Post by karla123 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am

Consequently, youth nowadays are mounting more physical condition and fitness in usa connected evils that previous used to have an effect on adults such as elevated cholesterol, high blood pressure and sort 2 diabetes. A reason for fast additional heaviness as see in the majority of the cases, corpulence is an inherited disease or difficulty. A number of people undergo from a hereditary propensity to put on weight more with no trouble than other populace since they burn calories gradually.

Even though, genes strongly pressure body size and kind, the surroundings also play a most important position. People nowadays are ahead weight for the reason that of the relative’s behavior like consumption while surveillance television in its place of on a dining table and harmful food choices such as fast food. Low nutrients beverages and snacks, fewer vigorous way of life, soaring calorie and large piece of foodstuff are a number of of the most important factors causative to the fatness plague.

A number of frequent health problems connected to fatness: Osteoarthritis: It is a state in which a serene from a pain for an extended time in his joint and corpse addition. Blood Clot: a lot of obese populace usually comes across this difficulty. Blood coagulate happen due to a variety of cause and slowly spreads to the total body. Gall Bladder illness: It causes main troubles of gall bladder stone or kidney stone. Cancer: There is dissimilar category of cancers and overweight people may enlarge them more with no trouble as compare to additional people. Separately from on top of declare diseases there are more than a few other illness connected with fatness. Consequently, it turns out to be indispensable for overweight populace to follow severe diet administration.

karla123

Location Location : canada

Back to top Go down

Weight Problems Empty Re: Weight Problems

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 am

This problem have anything to do with our Lifestyle....This is controllable but it's path is difficult to achieve...A person must really have the drive, motivation and perseverance to live a sedentary lifestyle and prevent weight problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 am

obesity is a pressing social issue in the US. in this case, first world countries are also suffering from malnutrition. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am

i gain weight last year but i lose it again
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I enjoyed this post.. As a fitness guru and professional personal trainer, I can not emphasize enough the importance of leading an active lifestyle and to eat a well balanced diet, ,low in cholesterol and in simple sugars, always eating, lean proteins, complex carbs (fruits and various vegetables) and drinking plenty of water and limiting (or eliminating) our intake of sodas, or and sugary drinks.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I enjoyed this post.. As a fitness guru and professional personal trainer, I can not emphasize enough the importance of leading an active lifestyle and to eat a well balanced diet, ,low in cholesterol and in simple sugars, always eating, lean proteins, complex carbs (fruits and various vegetables) and drinking plenty of water and limiting (or eliminating) our intake of sodas, or and sugary drinks.....
I like your post as usual Prince!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I enjoyed this post.. As a fitness guru and professional personal trainer, I can not emphasize enough the importance of leading an active lifestyle and to eat a well balanced diet, ,low in cholesterol and in simple sugars, always eating, lean proteins, complex carbs (fruits and various vegetables) and drinking plenty of water and limiting (or eliminating) our intake of sodas, or and sugary drinks.....

Thank you Ardy, as usual you are very kind.... Love your avi, BTW.. ( nice adam's apple! hahaha!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Fortunate for not having this prob. I've been skinny/lean my whole life. I have noticed a slight increase in my weight beginning 24 years old but I just skip a meal or delay eating it and I'm thinner. Hahahha..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I have weight problems too

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 pm

el_jugador wrote:Fortunate for not having this prob. I've been skinny/lean my whole life. I have noticed a slight increase in my weight beginning 24 years old but I just skip a meal or delay eating it and I'm thinner. Hahahha..

Hey buddy, but skipping meals is the worst you can do to lose (and gain) weight, cuz your body turns into " survival mode" thinking that is starving and you don't lose fat, but muscle, and besides, you tend to compensate for not eating and then binge on the next meal... ( this is all proven research...)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh! How did I miss your posts and advices.... Weight Problems 816966 Weight Problems 816966
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 am

Desi wrote:
Oh! How did I miss your posts and advices.... Weight Problems 816966 Weight Problems 816966

Ditto and I missed yours and your unwavaring support.... heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:

Thank you Ardy, as usual you are very kind.... Love your avi, BTW.. ( nice adam's apple! hahaha!)
Hahha may be because i am lil bit skinny, that 'apple' shown kwkkwkw....
I am having problem in increasing my weight. I eat a lot, but i had some bat habit such as sleep late, drinking alchol (occasionally, only with some friends) and i am lil bit confuse how to increase my weight lol...
Any suggestions my Prince? or i should call, hot fitness guru? Very Happy

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:

I am having problem in increasing my weight. I eat a lot, but i had some bat habit such as sleep late, drinking alchol (occasionally, only with some friends) and i am lil bit confuse how to increase my weight lol...

You call me anything you want baby...( whatever turns you on LOL++++++) skinny can be cute too. I recommend that you purchase a protein powder, or protein bars and try to eat 5, or 6 times a day, and I also hope that you are NOT turning into an alcoholic ( hehehe!) the ocassional drink is cool ( i love wine once in a while, or week ends....) And also you should try lifting weights twice a week .. this will increase your muscle mass as well as your appetite... I have a tendency also of being very thin... look at this picture of mine now in my avatar.. from 3 years ago... ( I was about 35 pounds lighter, back then... ) Sad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:

You call me anything you want baby...( whatever turns you on LOL++++++) skinny can be cute too. I recommend that you purchase a protein powder, or protein bars and try to eat 5, or 6 times a day, and I also hope that you are NOT turning into an alcoholic ( hehehe!) the ocassional drink is cool ( i love wine once in a while, or week ends....) And also you should try lifting weights twice a week .. this will increase your muscle mass as well as your appetite... I have a tendency also of being very thin... look at this picture of mine now in my avatar.. from 3 years ago... ( I was about 35 pounds lighter, back then... ) Sad

Awwwww thank you My Lovely Prince!
Yes, i am not an alcoholic, i just drink it only in a right time lol. Okay, i wish you can be my personal trainer here LOL Razz Razz Razz Razz

Woww, you're good, Prince Calixto. There's nothing wrong with that face (and the body) hihihi, you can work it out to get the better body hihii (as for me your current avatar is more than good)

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:

Yes, i am not an alcoholic, i just drink it only in a right time lol. Okay, i wish you can be my personal trainer here LOL Razz Razz Razz Razz

Woww, you're good, Prince Calixto. There's nothing wrong with that face (and the body) hihihi, you can work it out to get the better body hihii (as for me your current avatar is more than good)

Thank you Ardy , love but watch my current avi now, when I so much thinner 3 years ago
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm

i have this problem,,,very heavy problem,,hahahah,,,

my instructor just told me to reduce cuz :YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER and BIGGER!!!"(other students even laugh),,

but,,being an architecture students,,i think sleepless nights makes me gain weight,,,,,cuz when i take back those sleep that i didnt have in doing projects,,i wake up so late and eat as many as i can,,,,hmmmm,,,help me!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

I want to gain weight.. any supplement that are avail to take mah prince?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i have this problem,,,very heavy problem,,hahahah,,,

my instructor just told me to reduce cuz :YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER and BIGGER!!!"(other students even laugh),,

but,,being an architecture students,,i think sleepless nights makes me gain weight,,,,,cuz when i take back those sleep that i didnt have in doing projects,,i wake up so late and eat as many as i can,,,,hmmmm,,,help me!!!!!!!!!

Shunrey, diet doesn't really mean limiting your self from eating to much nor to eat food that you like. I suggest that say you are eating 3 big meals in a day, divide it into 4-5 small meals. This ensures that you get the nutrients that you need but giving your body ample amount of time to burn the calories that comes with it. Also, be mindful about the labels. Choose food that is less fatty and low calories. If you are craving for something, just taste it and don't get full servings. Craving is only in the taste buds, not in the stomach so help your self by just eating the right amount.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that your lifestyle is sedentary that you don't take exercise seriously. You study, you sleep, and you eat just when you feel like doing them. Being fit is more than that, it comes with discipline. So manage your time well - studying, sleeping, eating, and exercise. At first it may come up hard and tough but once you get your self in that state, you'll realize that you can do more things well b'coz you feel good in and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Mikimoto wrote:I want to gain weight.. any supplement that are avail to take mah prince?

Hi Mikimoto, I dont know much about supplement that are available here in PH but try those that boost protein and amino acids especially if you want to increase muscle mass. This will help you gain weight and last longer especially when you're working out. Do more of weights and less of cardio. In cardio, it requires fuel and fat in our body is the best fuel. If you're already lean and with less fat, it will source out in your muscles as fuel, and that's the last thing that we want to happen since your goal is increasing your weight/ muscle mass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:Fortunate for not having this prob. I've been skinny/lean my whole life. I have noticed a slight increase in my weight beginning 24 years old but I just skip a meal or delay eating it and I'm thinner. Hahahha..

Hey buddy, but skipping meals is the worst you can do to lose (and gain) weight, cuz your body turns into " survival mode" thinking that is starving and you don't lose fat, but muscle, and besides, you tend to compensate for not eating and then binge on the next meal... ( this is all proven research...)

Hola Calixto! Thanks for supplementing my knowledge.
Well it's really more on delaying than skipping. And when I skip meals, I don't turn it into a habit. I never binge. It could turn into a psychological problem. Yikes!

I skip like a meal in a day, like breakfast then I feel thinner. Maybe it's psychological. Thing is, I've never been fat my entire life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hola Calixto! Thanks for supplementing my knowledge.
Well it's really more on delaying than skipping. And when I skip meals, I don't turn it into a habit. I never binge. It could turn into a psychological problem. Yikes!

I skip like a meal in a day, like breakfast then I feel thinner. Maybe it's psychological. Thing is, I've never been fat my entire life.
Fred dear you are skipping the most important meal of the day... BREAKFAST!!! And skipping a meal is not good, just eat each meal in small proportions and also between them eat a healthy snack. You will keep in shape and also the few extra pounds that you have you'll loose it, if that's the case. Weight Problems Icon_biggrin

Desi, yeah I've been told that Breakfast is the most important meal but it's what I skip most of the time. Sad I'll try to get rid of this bad habit but you know what, I'm happy with my weight now. Thanks!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

according to Toni G. Buguerlai is the best solution to have a sexy tummy....jejejejejeje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 pm

prinz_derek wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:i have this problem,,,very heavy problem,,hahahah,,,

Shunrey, diet doesn't really mean limiting your self from eating to much nor to eat food that you like. I suggest that say you are eating 3 big meals in a day, divide it into 4-5 small meals. This ensures that you get the nutrients that you need but giving your body ample amount of time to burn the calories that comes with it. Also, be mindful about the labels. Choose food that is less fatty and low calories. If you are craving for something, just taste it and don't get full servings. Craving is only in the taste buds, not in the stomach so help your self by just eating the right amount.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that your lifestyle is sedentary that you don't take exercise seriously. You study, you sleep, and you eat just when you feel like doing them. Being fit is more than that, it comes with discipline. So manage your time well - studying, sleeping, eating, and exercise. At first it may come up hard and tough but once you get your self in that state, you'll realize that you can do more things well b'coz you feel good in and out.

thanks so much for this,,,,lemme try,,oh,,not try,,do,,them,,,,
yes,,i dont take exercises seriously,,,i dont have time cuz i go to school immediately after waking up that i dont even eat breakfast,,,
hmmmmnnnn,,,,i will try so may i get the good and healthy body,,,,
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:

Thank you Ardy , love but watch my current avi now, when I so much thinner 3 years ago

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next