BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Problems

+3
PRINCE CALIXTO
bonner
karla123
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weight Problems - Page 2 Empty Re: Weight Problems

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I enjoyed this post.. As a fitness guru and professional personal trainer, I can not emphasize enough the importance of leading an active lifestyle and to eat a well balanced diet, ,low in cholesterol and in simple sugars, always eating, lean proteins, complex carbs (fruits and various vegetables) and drinking plenty of water and limiting (or eliminating) our intake of sodas, or and sugary drinks.....
I like your post as usual Prince!

Thank you Ardy, as usual you are very kind.... Love your avi, BTW.. ( nice adam's apple! hahaha!)
Hahha may be because i am lil bit skinny, that 'apple' shown kwkkwkw....
I am having problem in increasing my weight. I eat a lot, but i had some bat habit such as sleep late, drinking alchol (occasionally, only with some friends) and i am lil bit confuse how to increase my weight lol...
Any suggestions my Prince? or i should call, hot fitness guru? Very Happy

You call me anything you want baby...( whatever turns you on LOL++++++) skinny can be cute too. I recommend that you purchase a protein powder, or protein bars and try to eat 5, or 6 times a day, and I also hope that you are NOT turning into an alcoholic ( hehehe!) the ocassional drink is cool ( i love wine once in a while, or week ends....) And also you should try lifting weights twice a week .. this will increase your muscle mass as well as your appetite... I have a tendency also of being very thin... look at this picture of mine now in my avatar.. from 3 years ago... ( I was about 35 pounds lighter, back then... ) Sad

Awwwww thank you My Lovely Prince!
Yes, i am not an alcoholic, i just drink it only in a right time lol. Okay, i wish you can be my personal trainer here LOL Razz Razz Razz Razz

Woww, you're good, Prince Calixto. There's nothing wrong with that face (and the body) hihihi, you can work it out to get the better body hihii (as for me your current avatar is more than good)

Thank you Ardy , love but watch my current avi now, when I so much thinner 3 years ago

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I am your daddy now baby?.. why??? hahahahaha!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

I am your daddy now baby?.. why??? hahahahaha![/quote]

Hihiihhi No, Daddy is not like father and son, but yeah just your sexy name from me LOL
smart smart smart smart smart
You just looks so damn roughly beautiful (or we call it handsome) joy

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:18 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

Hihiihhi No, Daddy is not like father and son, but yeah just your sexy name from me LOL
You just looks so damn roughly beautiful (or we call it handsome) joy[/quote]

hahaha! I love it, thank you.. you can call me anything u want Ardy... I find it sexy... cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 am

My Handsome Prince, that white bikini is HOT!!! Weight Problems - Page 2 Icon_redface Weight Problems - Page 2 Icon_redface
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 am

Desi wrote:My Handsome Prince, that white bikini is HOT!!! Weight Problems - Page 2 Icon_redface Weight Problems - Page 2 Icon_redface

Thank you, my love! I like white, all blues, black, red, pink , teal, army green, orange and grey too, and also cool paterns, in both briefs, bikinis, jock staps and boxer shorts... ( no thongs for me though.. not my style, hehe. ( ! Very Happy Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

hahaha! I love it, thank you.. you can call me anything u want Ardy... I find it sexy... cheers [/quote]

OMG you kill me with that avatar...
ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed ashamed

Yeah, i call it with daring eyes lol
But seriously, i think there's no problem with your body rite now Prince, it's just perfect, don't be sad ashamed

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

hahaha! I love it, thank you.. you can call me anything u want Ardy... I find it sexy... cheers

But seriously, i think there's no problem with your body rite now Prince, it's just perfect, don't be sad ashamed[/quote]

I am gald because you and Desi are so sweet... and yes I prefer me now like this, that I gained more muscle weight.... cheers cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 am

shunrey2009 wrote:
prinz_derek wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:i have this problem,,,very heavy problem,,hahahah,,,

my instructor just told me to reduce cuz :YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER and BIGGER!!!"(other students even laugh),,

but,,being an architecture students,,i think sleepless nights makes me gain weight,,,,,cuz when i take back those sleep that i didnt have in doing projects,,i wake up so late and eat as many as i can,,,,hmmmm,,,help me!!!!!!!!!

Shunrey, diet doesn't really mean limiting your self from eating to much nor to eat food that you like. I suggest that say you are eating 3 big meals in a day, divide it into 4-5 small meals. This ensures that you get the nutrients that you need but giving your body ample amount of time to burn the calories that comes with it. Also, be mindful about the labels. Choose food that is less fatty and low calories. If you are craving for something, just taste it and don't get full servings. Craving is only in the taste buds, not in the stomach so help your self by just eating the right amount.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that your lifestyle is sedentary that you don't take exercise seriously. You study, you sleep, and you eat just when you feel like doing them. Being fit is more than that, it comes with discipline. So manage your time well - studying, sleeping, eating, and exercise. At first it may come up hard and tough but once you get your self in that state, you'll realize that you can do more things well b'coz you feel good in and out.

thanks so much for this,,,,lemme try,,oh,,not try,,do,,them,,,,
yes,,i dont take exercises seriously,,,i dont have time cuz i go to school immediately after waking up that i dont even eat breakfast,,,
hmmmmnnnn,,,,i will try so may i get the good and healthy body,,,,
Very Happy

You can do it! clap clap clap

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:09 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

But seriously, i think there's no problem with your body rite now Prince, it's just perfect, don't be sad ashamed

I am gald because you and Desi are so sweet... and yes I prefer me now like this, that I gained more muscle weight.... cheers cheers [/quote]

And i will concern more about my weight and excercise!
I hope i can show to my 'hot fitness guru' the result then amen!

cheers cheers cheers

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

OMG!
Daddy I miss you!

I am gald because you and Desi are so sweet... and yes I prefer me now like this, that I gained more muscle weight.... cheers cheers

And i will concern more about my weight and excercise!
I hope i can show to my 'hot fitness guru' the result then amen!

cheers cheers cheers[/quote]

Hy my dear Baby Boy Dentist.. I am honored to be a positive influence for you and look forward to seeing your improvements.. It takes time and effort but it is so well worth it!.. Big hug for you! awww!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:I enjoyed this post.. As a fitness guru and professional personal trainer, I can not emphasize enough the importance of leading an active lifestyle and to eat a well balanced diet, ,low in cholesterol and in simple sugars, always eating, lean proteins, complex carbs (fruits and various vegetables) and drinking plenty of water and limiting (or eliminating) our intake of sodas, or and sugary drinks.....

very true though so hard to follow...
i just skip dinner..
or i eat before six oclock pm....
if im too hungry....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

waggy wrote:

i just skip dinner..
if im too hungry....

Hi Waggy, remember that skipping meals is actually not good for you, but is true that is not good to eat too late at night....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm

playing badminton is my way to be fit..
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

me, i wanna have definition in my stomach, i want abs!!! clap
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:10 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hy my dear Baby Boy Dentist.. I am honored to be a positive influence for you and look forward to seeing your improvements.. It takes time and effort but it is so well worth it!.. Big hug for you! awww!
Yes My Prince, i will do my best!
Too bad, i slept late in few months ago. And it has become my bad habbit, i am afraid it will disturb my project (weight gaining hihiihi)
I will keep updating and may be i will be 'annoying' to ask you with few questions hehehhee....
Thank You ssoooooooooooooo much my handsome Guru!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 am

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Too bad, i slept late in few months ago. And it has become my bad habbit, i am afraid it will disturb my project (weight gaining hihiihi)
I will keep updating and may be i will be 'annoying' to ask you with few questions hehehhee....

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are NEVER annoying to me, so u can ask ANYTHING u like... On other matters.... I miss another guy from Indonesia from the other forum who was such a sweetheart and he went by the nick of "Potteridead"... I f you can please tell him hi from me and to come here I would really appreciate it... Think you baby boy!.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
waggy wrote:

i just skip dinner..
if im too hungry....

Hi Waggy, remember that skipping meals is actually not good for you, but is true that is not good to eat too late at night....

i know my prince but im so used to it...
and besides if im really hungry i just crackers or sweets...
thanks...

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:05 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are NEVER annoying to me, so u can ask ANYTHING u like... On other matters.... I miss another guy from Indonesia from the other forum who was such a sweetheart and he went by the nick of "Potteridead"... I f you can please tell him hi from me and to come here I would really appreciate it... Think you baby boy!.

Thank you Weight Problems - Page 2 Icon_redface Hihihi
Oh i see, he is Augusto in his real name. I also do not see him lately, he might be busy or in the middle of his campus activity, but i will tell him as soon as possible, Prince!!!

Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174

Btw Happy Valentine Day, Prince Calixto!
May the joy and happiness will always come to you!

To POB Members

Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174 Weight Problems - Page 2 166174
Thousands roses from Indonesia!
Love Love Love!

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2