BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PART 2: MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes

3 posters

Go down

PART 2:  MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes Empty PART 2: MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

This is the second part of my series for Miss Universe Pageant of the last decade. The said beauty pageant has produced oustanding beautiful women with charismatic personality and sensual external attributes. Miss Universe beauty pageant has redefined the swimsuit competition in beauty pageant wherein the contestants are expected to be fierce, energetic and vibrant!

As a fitting tribute to Miss Universe queens, I created a video showcasing their beautiful body in swimwear!

MY FAVORITE MISS UNIVERSE IN SWIMWEAR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. Oxana Fedorova, Russia
Miss Universe 2002

This lady without a doubt was a clear winner from start to finish. Her swimsuit segment was effortless and breathtakingly beautiful.
She may not have the most well-toned body but her overall angelic and innocent aura helped her to be the best in the said segment.

2. Dayana Mendoza, Venezuela
Miss Universe 2008

Dayana's charming personality was undeniably present during the swimsuit competition. Her charismatic appeal in addition to her sexy body is congruent to the word 'SUPER SEXY'. She's definitely the best Venezuelan beauty queen in the last decade.

3. Jennifer Hawkins, Australia
Miss Universe 2004

Jennifer Hawkins of Australia looked so sweet and alluring during the swimsuit competition.
Her captivating smile and 'unconventional' catwalk created a positive impact that gave Australia the second Miss Universe crown.

4. Riyo Mori, Japan
Miss Universe 2007

Riyo was on fire during the swimsuit competition.. Her fierceness on the ramp sealed her position on top of the game.
She may not have the most beautiful face but her sensual attitude on stage
gained a lot of special attention from the audience and judges.

COMING SOON!
PART 3: MISS UNIVERSE 2000-2009 WINNERS IN EVENING GOWN

Back to top Go down

PART 2:  MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes Empty Re: PART 2: MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes

Post by sayonako Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 am

nice thread chenes!!!

Great post!!!

You're right with Riyo Mori... she's awesome that night. she even topped the swimsuit competition!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

PART 2:  MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes Empty Re: PART 2: MISS UNIVERSE OF THE LAST DECADE ... by Chenes

Post by Ray Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:57 pm

i love your post! The best is no doubt Oxana Fedorova!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 am

Yes, I agree with your list. Oxana was the most beautiful Miss U winner in this decade. I used WAS because she was dethroned.

I so love the catwalks of Jen and Riyo also. They were like dancing. They were great on stage - very sexy and eloquent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 am

Calderon wrote:Yes, I agree with your list. Oxana was the most beautiful Miss U winner in this decade. I used WAS because she was dethroned.

I so love the catwalks of Jen and Riyo also. They were like dancing. They were great on stage - very sexy and eloquent.

hi calderon! thanks for posting! i love jen and riyo too! they have their own signature catwalk style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:12 am

chenes wrote:
hi calderon! thanks for posting! i love jen and riyo too! they have their own signature catwalk style.

I really love their catwalk. I don't get tired watching them again and again. i guess these styles are what earned them the judges votes.

Jennifer was trained by a Filipino, right? a certain Serrano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 am

DAYANA IS MY FAVORITE THIS DECADE!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Oxana for me!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down