BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 /

+5
pepper
sayonako
ardyvanviesta
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 / Empty Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Natalia Navarro
Birth date: August 12, 1987 (age 22)
Birthplace: Barranquilla, Colombia
Height: 5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)
Measurements: 82-64-94
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Major competition: Miss Colombia 2009

Natalia Navarro, a student representing the department (state) of Bolívar, was crowned Miss Colombia 2009 during a ceremony televised live to the whole country at the Centro de Convenciones in Cartagena on November 16th, 2009. She scored 9.8 in evening gown competition and 9.9 in swimsuit competition. While competing in the miss Colombia pageant, she won the three important prices; namely: best body, best face, and miss photogenic. Her look is representative of the North Coast of Colombia.

Natalia, studies financial administration at Florida International University in Miami, USA and speaks fluent English. She will represent Colombia in miss universe 2010.

Back to top Go down

Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 / Empty Re: Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 pm

im pretty sure they will make that boobs even larger as per surgical operations cuz i think she's not gifted of it,,,,

just like Elisa Najera,,,hers was not so great in the natonal pageant too but i just felt "WOW" when i saw her in MU....

Back to top Go down

Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 / Empty Re: Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:im pretty sure they will make that boobs even larger as per surgical operations cuz i think she's not gifted of it,,,,

just like Elisa Najera,,,hers was not so great in the natonal pageant too but i just felt "WOW" when i saw her in MU....

i think so too, if that happens, i think she will have the best body of the competition...

Back to top Go down

Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 / Empty Miss Colombia Natalia Navarro refuses to undergo surgery

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miss Colombia Universe Natalia Navarro is being pressured by a controversial push by Colombian pageant fans to get a nose job. But the Barranquilla beauty queen doesn't like the proposal.

Reports reached us that more and more followers of the beauty pageant circuit in Colombia have joined to campaign for Navarro to go under the knife. These fans have called the 21-year old stunner's nose as "eagle beak".

Navarro has smartly declined. On the Colombian television show El Lavadero she said:

"Me han preguntado y entiendo que siempre puedo mejorar, pero a mí me gusta lo natural. Donde todas nos empecemos a operar vamos a quedar igualitas, con eso no estoy de acuerdo. Con esta nariz gané Señorita Colombia, así que seré capaz de cualquier cosa."

"They have asked me and I understand that I can always be better, but I prefer things that are natural. If we all start to get plastic surgery then we will all look the same and that I do have problems with. I won Miss Colombia with this nose and I am capable of doing anything just like this."

Wow, this is my first time to see a Latin beauty who declined to undergo a surgery just to enhance her chance in making the final cut of an international pageant. This is indeed shocking since Latin American countries have the reputation that any ladies who want to become beauty queens would be willingly undergo such operation at whatever cost just to fulfill their dreams of becoming a beauty title holders.

She is also being scrutinized by the public because of her constant use of colloquial "street" Spanish words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Calderon dear, please visit Colombia's Forum, I made a thread of Natalia and tell me if you like the pic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Desi wrote:Calderon dear, please visit Colombia's Forum, I made a thread of Natalia and tell me if you like the pic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi dear Desi. I actually like her beauty. She's in for me. And I also don't have a problem with her nose so I appluad her for saying NO to a nose job. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 am

Calderon wrote:
Desi wrote:Calderon dear, please visit Colombia's Forum, I made a thread of Natalia and tell me if you like the pic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi dear Desi. I actually like her beauty. She's in for me. And I also don't have a problem with her nose so I appluad her for saying NO to a nose job. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I like Natalia too, also like Malika that I do not mind her nose at all... Both are already on my list. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:05 am

Calderon wrote:

hi dear Desi. I actually like her beauty. She's in for me. And I also don't have a problem with her nose so I appluad her for saying NO to a nose job. cheers

Hi Calderon... I also like Natalia and I see her (so far ) making the semis.... and i don't see any problems with her nose either.... peeps love to create drama and gossip , just for controversy sake..... Razz
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:07 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:

hi dear Desi. I actually like her beauty. She's in for me. And I also don't have a problem with her nose so I appluad her for saying NO to a nose job. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi Calderon... I also like Natalia and I see her (so far ) making the semis.... and i don't see any problems with her nose either.... peeps love to create drama and gossip , just for controversy sake..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So true!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:

Hi Calderon... I also like Natalia and I see her (so far ) making the semis.... and i don't see any problems with her nose either.... peeps love to create drama and gossip , just for controversy sake..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good morning Desi..,, is that a pic of Dayanara in your avi?... WOW her body looks great.. so curvy!!!!!.. bounce
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:

Good morning Desi..,, is that a pic of Dayanara in your avi?... WOW her body looks great.. so curvy!!!!!.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Good Morning!!
Yes My Handsome Prince, that is recent pic of My Yari... And yes she looks curvy...Hmm! reminds me of someone!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Calderon wrote:

Good morning Desi..,, is that a pic of Dayanara in your avi?... WOW her body looks great.. so curvy!!!!!.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Good Morning!!
Yes My Handsome Prince, that is recent pic of My Yari... And yes she looks curvy...Hmm! reminds me of someone!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW, i honestly think she (Yari) looks 10 times better than when she won.... and yes YOU are also VERY curvy!!!! I (respectfully ) ( rose Embarassed remember your beautiful curvy body and legs... hehehehehe!.. Razz . and in another subject, what do you think if Natalia , Miss Colombia had her eyebrows higher?.. although , she is very beautiful, as she is, . I really think that would improve her looks a lot , much more than a nose job.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:38 am

Yes, Yari looks much better now, and thanks for the compliment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] About Natalia's eyebrows and did not notice until now, but still there is plenty of time for these girls to improve their looks. If I'm not wrong the pageant is in September, why so late? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A little bit more and they will be celebrating the pageant in December like MW... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am

Desi wrote:Yes, Yari looks much better now, and thanks for the compliment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] About Natalia's eyebrows and did not notice until now, but still there is plenty of time for these girls to improve their looks. If I'm not wrong the pageant is in September, why so late? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A little bit more and they will be celebrating the pageant in December like MW... Natalia Navarro / MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2010 / 996182

Really?..... i heard MU will be in August..... September will be way too late.. I don't recall a MU in any year being held as late as September (EVER)... the earliest that was ever celebrated was in late May, and the latest in August ......
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Yes, Yari looks much better now, and thanks for the compliment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] About Natalia's eyebrows and did not notice until now, but still there is plenty of time for these girls to improve their looks. If I'm not wrong the pageant is in September, why so late? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A little bit more and they will be celebrating the pageant in December like MW... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really?..... i heard MU will be in August..... September will be way too late.. I don't recall a MU in any year being held as late as September (EVER)... the earliest that was ever celebrated was in late May, and the latest in August ......
Yes, it was always between the months May-June, but September... NEVER!! And still the MU Org. does not knows in wich country will be held... Some rumors that it may be in Croatia or Bolivia.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Yes, Yari looks much better now, and thanks for the compliment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] About Natalia's eyebrows and did not notice until now, but still there is plenty of time for these girls to improve their looks. If I'm not wrong the pageant is in September, why so late? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A little bit more and they will be celebrating the pageant in December like MW... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, it was always between the months May-June, but September... NEVER!! And still the MU Org. does not knows in wich country will be held... Some rumors that it may be in Croatia or Bolivia.

Europe would be awesome...Cuz the MUO needs more exposure and support in that area of the world.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:08 am

Poor Natalia, she needs to be respected.
I respect you and your decision, dear.

As for me, Plastic surgery is a grey zone, you can do and you can leave it.
So, she choose to leave, why bothering? She can do her best, she needs support.

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 am

Desi wrote:
I like Natalia too, also like Malika that I do not mind her nose at all... Both are already on my list. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh Malika. Im sooo in love with her eyes - very soulful. I like her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:38 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hi Calderon... I also like Natalia and I see her (so far ) making the semis.... and i don't see any problems with her nose either.... peeps love to create drama and gossip , just for controversy sake..... Razz

Hi The Prince. You are so right. people love drama and controversy but it's not good all the time. it's tiring. that's why I'm here in POB. hahahaha. You know what I meant. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:43 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
WOW, i honestly think she (Yari) looks 10 times better than when she won.... and yes YOU are also VERY curvy!!!! I (respectfully ) ( rose Embarassed remember your beautiful curvy body and legs... hehehehehe!.. Razz . and in another subject, what do you think if Natalia , Miss Colombia had her eyebrows higher?.. although , she is very beautiful, as she is, . I really think that would improve her looks a lot , much more than a nose job.....

I agree The Prince. this is what i have been telling to Desi many times. Dayanara is more beautiful now than she was during her reign.

I just saw a video clip of Dayanara's first dance show in the Philippines. Did you know she is a good dancer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 am

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Hi The Prince. You are so right. people love drama and controversy but it's not good all the time. it's tiring. that's why I'm here in POB. hahahaha. You know what I meant. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 am

Calderon wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I agree The Prince. this is what i have been telling to Desi many times. Dayanara is more beautiful now than she was during her reign.

I just saw a video clip of Dayanara's first dance show in the Philippines. Did you know she is a good dancer?

Hi again, buddy, yes... i knew she was a good dancer and that she lived and worker in the Philippines for a while, but I have never seen her do it.. I did see her acting and she seemed pretty convincing at it..... Thank you for being one of the friendliest peeps here and also very supportive of this forum... Do I know u from before , with another name?
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 am

i salute natalia for refusing to join the bandwagon..
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 am

at least there latinas who are natural!!! i like her more !!!!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:23 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Hi again, buddy, yes... i knew she was a good dancer and that she lived and worker in the Philippines for a while, but I have never seen her do it.. I did see her acting and she seemed pretty convincing at it..... Thank you for being one of the friendliest peeps here and also very supportive of this forum... Do I know u from before , with another name?

Too bad I can't find a video of her on youtube

Thanks buddy. I take the compliment.

I was just a lurker at the other world on its voy days. Then I was Silent Observer when it changed to PhPB. When it was hacked, I registered again as Calderon. I was never an active forumer. It's only here. So Im pretty much sure you didnt know me. But I know you. You're really one of the few good men. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next