BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

+5
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Lhou Chassey
bangilath
bonner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 am

parade of beauty pictures to come. kakauwi ko lang kc.

i told you guys, na abangan nyo mga non favorites sa prepageant dahil kakabog sila.

i think i remember saying the girls to watch were alimurog, mae reina may at si libatog.

for el ju, i have suprise for you.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE! - Page 2 Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 am

I highly recommend Henson or Kauffman for MU....MW for Ruais and MI for Necio or Morelos...they gave a very High quality performance from day 1 till now and definitely, they will be consistent in the International pageant too.

Raj is Great, really Great thats why i will put her to any of the 3 crown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 am

I can tolerate the gowns. What I can't and will not understand is how BPCI chooses their judging panel. Now do not let me start naming them and their capabilities..
What will you do with fab gowns when the judges do not necessarily know international standards of beauty? Sigh of relief that the front runners seem to stand out based the forummers' comments..
I hope the organization will have a better set of judges on March 6.

@ FRITZ: Thoughtful of you. Can't wait..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:26 am

Kauffman and Henson rock the three category: National Costume, SS, EG....definitely a good one to be in MU 2010......Raj is Definitely a MW material alongside with the very elegant and confident Ruais...Necio and Morelos is way very competitive and doing many free style moves in the runway in which MI will definitely noticed. All in all, the ladies I mentioned will bring good vengeance Internationally this Year.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 am

Raj will rock either MU and MW... 22 inch waistline Whew!! Beach Beauty Fast Track is within her reach...

Ruais, for MU or MW... but her catwalk seems so reserved. Dapat ang catwalk ala Castillo (1)...

Kleiner, for MU and MW... her bubbly personality, confidence, and gift of gab will help her grab any of the crowns at stake...

Misa, Henson, Morelos, Hipolito, Necio, Castillo beauties for MI...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am

I like Aguilar's Phil. terno...not very traditional...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 am

Guys, are you convince with the MEASUREMENTS of their HEIGHTS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Krissa Mae Klenier 5'10.5"? Just 1.5" shorter than Gwen and 1.5' taller than Venus!? It's very obvious, Venus is taller than her! Just asking, why BPCI has to be that obvious in favoring one candidate? This concern is really a Huge DEAL since we all know that height is a HUGE PLUS in any pageant industry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Hmmmmm...
We really dunno the exact reason. It could be Drew's mistake..because if I'm not mistaken, he read one candidate's vital stats as 34-24-24 as well..

I dunno..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:57 pm

El_jugador, the vital statistics were flashed/projected to the wide screen behind them (candidates) while walking the ramp. Very visible and so crystal clear. Look at the clip where Krissa was walking during the swimsuit round with 5' 10 1/2" as her height. So obvious, they're favoring one candidate to be on the top because she's one "Sponsor's girl" (GMA artist) ?

el_jugador wrote:
Hmmmmm...
We really dunno the exact reason. It could be Drew's mistake..because if I'm not mistaken, he read one candidate's vital stats as 34-24-24 as well..

I dunno..
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aside from Raj's Costume, I really Love Henson's Costumes...very modern yet elegant.

obviously the front runner is VENUS... the swimsuit competition is very MISS UNIVERSE, its very funny that candidate number 2 dont know where to go. in the gown competition... i was shock that most of the gowns they wear are recycled. in opening i thought there will be a costume competition... it was just ok... it is more fun and enjoyable to watch the opening if they use more filipino costumes... every interesting too that most of the underdogs perform very well... iam a little bit disappointed to ANTONIO, MISA and hipolito
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:parade of beauty pictures to come. kakauwi ko lang kc.

i told you guys, na abangan nyo mga non favorites sa prepageant dahil kakabog sila.

i think i remember saying the girls to watch were alimurog, mae reina may at si libatog.

for el ju, i have suprise for you.

Thanks Fritz.... I was actually expecting Alimurong will go far since the meet and greet. In fact, I listed her as the second most beautiful face

Eblazer wrote:Guys, are you convince with the MEASUREMENTS of their HEIGHTS? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Krissa Mae Klenier 5'10.5"? Just 1.5" shorter than Gwen and 1.5' taller than Venus!? It's very obvious, Venus is taller than her! Just asking, why BPCI has to be that obvious in favoring one candidate? This concern is really a Huge DEAL since we all know that height is a HUGE PLUS in any pageant industry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know what to say because I was surprised as well. If I am not wrong Drew said Libatog is 5'11" and Misa is 5'10"

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Eblazer wrote:El_jugador, the vital statistics were flashed/projected to the wide screen behind them (candidates) while walking the ramp. Very visible and so crystal clear. Look at the clip where Krissa was walking during the swimsuit round with 5' 10 1/2" as her height. So obvious, they're favoring one candidate to be on the top because she's one "Sponsor's girl" (GMA artist) ?

el_jugador wrote:
Hmmmmm...

I dunno..

How about Castillo (Candidate #1)? Her height as per Drew's she's 5'8" while candidates #2 up to 7 i think were 5'7" hehehehehe
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by juken Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Best in Philippine Terno: Maria Venus Raj
Miss Talent: Krista Arrieta Kleiner
Miss Friendship: Tie between Maria Venus Raj and Kate Princess Alimurong
Miss Photogenic: Anna Marie Morelos
Miss Mane and Tail: Gwendolyn Ruais
Miss Red Bull Barako: Gwendolyn Ruais
Miss Red Horse Beer Ito ang Tamang Kandidata: Gwendolyn Ruais
Miss Berlitz Language Center: Gwendolyn Ruais
Miss David's Salon: Marie Ysabelle Matubis
Miss Laking National Bookstore: Marie Ysabelle Matubis
Miss Kokuryu: Mary Ann Ross Misa
Miss PAL Sunniest Personality: Maria Venus Raj
Miss Picture City "Scene-stealer of the Night: Krista Arrieta Kleiner
Miss Natasha Beauty: Mhirra Hernandez
Miss Taco Bell: Jam Charisa Libatog
Miss Sulphur Soap: Nicole Kaufmann
Miss Dairy Queen: Marielle Castillo
Miss Cagsawa Travel and Tours: Dianne Necio
Miss Century Tuna: Patricia Lae Ejercitado

juken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm

juken wrote:Best in Philippine Terno: Maria Venus Raj

Most of these awards were not shown last night. Where did you get this Juken?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Maria Venus Raj in her Philippine Terno (Best in Terno awardee) and long gown. Which one is the best hairstyle for her?

Back to top Go down

Post by juken Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Calderon wrote:

i got this from voy forum

voy.com/24180/

juken

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 am

juken wrote:
Calderon wrote:

i got this from voy forum

voy.com/24180/

is this confirm?...what an award given to Ruias Very Happy
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I still can't get about their height measurements since year after year this is one of the unending issues of BPCI. Well guys, just try to look at the picture below and I hope BPCI can do something about it. The not-so-favored girls deserved fair and equal fight with those heavy fave ones.
Venus 5'9" and Dianne 5'6" while Krista is 5' 10.5"(?)
Shocked
Evil or Very Mad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Eblazer wrote:I still can't get about their height measurements since year after year this is one of the unending issues of BPCI. Well guys, just try to look at the picture below and I hope BPCI can do something about it. The not-so-favored girls deserved fair and equal fight with those heavy fave ones.
Shocked
Evil or Very Mad

Yah I guess this is One in the millions of dilemma's that the Girls were facing with the BPCI Org. If Stella will still deny this very small but very important problem, then It's really high time that we change, and appoint new handler of BPCI Org. I'm really not in favor of this unfairness towards the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:55 pm

DP, I second the motion! You're so true when you said that this is just a minute concern but with a huge impact in choosing a winner. So UNFAIR!
DavaoPrince wrote:
Eblazer wrote:I still can't get about their height measurements since year after year this is one of the unending issues of BPCI. Well guys, just try to look at the picture below and I hope BPCI can do something about it. The not-so-favored girls deserved fair and equal fight with those heavy fave ones.
Shocked
Evil or Very Mad

Yah I guess this is One in the millions of dilemma's that the Girls were facing with the BPCI Org. If Stella will still deny this very small but very important problem, then It's really high time that we change, and appoint new handler of BPCI Org. I'm really not in favor of this unfairness towards the girls.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2