BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Pilipinas 2010 Videos

4 posters

Go down

BB Pilipinas 2010 Videos Empty BB Pilipinas 2010 Videos

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Opening Number:

Special Awards and Announcement of Top 10

QandA Part 1

QandA Part 2

Crowning

Video credits: Aniway28
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

BB Pilipinas 2010 Videos Empty Re: BB Pilipinas 2010 Videos

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Thank you for this videos.

I only saw the interview portion of the show. I was caught in a traffic jam yesterday on my way home.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Calderon wrote:Thank you for this videos.

I only saw the interview portion of the show. I was caught in a traffic jam yesterday on my way home.

Thanks!

youre welcome calderon.. thanks to aniway for the videos
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Highlight

Guesting at Showbiz Central

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 pm

thanks for sharing taxki Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 am

The way Gatbonton answered the question is cheap,,something OA,,,,,something stirring,something grrrrrr,,,something lahat-lahat!!!!!!!!!
as in ayoko talaga!!!!!!!,,,,hindi na lang sana sinabing "akin pong sasagutin ang inyong katanungan sa sariling wika",,,eh tanga pala siya eh,,speaking in the language is definitely answering the question in tagalog,,BOBA!!!!!!!!iuntog kita diyan eh!!!!!!naiinis ako pag naririnig koh ang sagot moh!!!!!!!!!...nanginig pa ang boses dahil sa ka-hyperan,,,,

"aking pong sasagutin ang inyong katanungan sa ating sariling wika dahil ako po ay sadya lamang ipinanganak na tanga, tanga ako,tanga ang mga judges kaya ako ang nanalo,,maraming salamat po!!!!!!!!"

(im just being honest),,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 am

shunrey2009 wrote:The way Gatbonton answered the question is cheap,,something OA,,,,,something stirring,something grrrrrr,,,something lahat-lahat!!!!!!!!!
as in ayoko talaga!!!!!!!,,,,hindi na lang sana sinabing "akin pong sasagutin ang inyong katanungan sa sariling wika",,,eh tanga pala siya eh,,speaking in the language is definitely answering the question in tagalog,,BOBA!!!!!!!!iuntog kita diyan eh!!!!!!naiinis ako pag naririnig koh ang sagot moh!!!!!!!!!...nanginig pa ang boses dahil sa ka-hyperan,,,,

"aking pong sasagutin ang inyong katanungan sa ating sariling wika dahil ako po ay sadya lamang ipinanganak na tanga, tanga ako,tanga ang mga judges kaya ako ang nanalo,,maraming salamat po!!!!!!!!"

(im just being honest),,,,,,,

relaks shunrey.. hehehe.. Smile puso mo. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 am

I agree with Shun. I mean, the question thrown to her (Gatbonton) was in english and she should have answered it in that language too. I thought she would deliver a very long tagalog answer but she made a very short one. She could have answered it like this, "If given the chance to be another life form I would choose to become a tree, because tree inhales carbon dioxide, which is bad to our environment, and exhales oxygen which all other life forms need inorder to live." But I really like her pretty face. Her performance both in evening gown and swimsuit segments were better compared to Gwen who happened to be very timd and lousy that night. I had high hope of the latter to win any of the titles but after seeing the different segments, I already knew she (Gwen) would be just a clapper that night. I was so sad for her and to her mother.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am

SWIMSUIT

CANDIDATES 1 TO 12

Last edited by pepper on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 am

SWIMSUIT

CANDIDATE 13 TO 24

Last edited by pepper on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 am

EVENING GOWN

CANDIDATES 1 TO 12

Last edited by pepper on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 am

EVENING GOWN

CANDIDATES 13 TO 24
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 am

Eblazer wrote:I agree with Shun. I mean, the question thrown to her (Gatbonton) was in english and she should have answered it in that language too. I thought she would deliver a very long tagalog answer but she made a very short one. She could have answered it like this, "If given the chance to be another life form I would choose to become a tree, because tree inhales carbon dioxide, which is bad to our environment, and exhales oxygen which all other life forms need inorder to live." But I really like her pretty face. Her performance both in evening gown and swimsuit segments were better compared to Gwen who happened to be very timd and lousy that night. I had high hope of the latter to win any of the titles but after seeing the different segments, I already knew she (Gwen) would be just a clapper that night. I was so sad for her and to her mother.

Gwen and Misa deserve any of the three crowns,,but I'm happy with Venus and Krista....just the other one that bothers me a lot,,,as in,,,i demand and crave for a more competitive lady but unfortunately that isnt Miss Gatbonton,she is nothing but a plain jane,,,,,,i dont hate her but i just dont like the way she placed with that shitty answer.shitty answer approved and loved a lot by the shitty judges.....

I will never be a fan until she proves me wrong,,,,,sorry.....IDK is she have my support either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down