BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP 10 BEST FOODS TO EAT!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TOP 10 BEST FOODS TO EAT! - Page 2 Empty Re: TOP 10 BEST FOODS TO EAT!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I just eat what my sister cooks,,,hmmmmm,,,pero okey nadin kasi health concious naman siya,,,Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:39 am

Anthony wrote:
great gatzby wrote:I drink Tipco's brocolli juice...

Make sure it's organic, otherwise you're killing yourself softly...

On salmon, I guess they also have to consider other studies for this fish. I seldom eat it because... silent

Organic vegetables are rare and expensive...I'd starve ... or become poor if I go on an strictly organic diet... Sad UPLB [with its long years of existence] should have looked into this concern seriously and conscientiously...ditto with agri-related agencies... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 am

great gatzby wrote:
Anthony wrote:

On salmon, I guess they also have to consider other studies for this fish. I seldom eat it because... silent

Organic vegetables are rare and expensive...I'd starve ... or become poor if I go on an strictly organic diet... Sad UPLB [with its long years of existence] should have looked into this concern seriously and conscientiously...ditto with agri-related agencies... Sad

Is true, dear... organic is way too expensive, EVERYWHERE... Mad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 pm

great gatzby wrote:
Anthony wrote:

[size=150]UPLB has a lot of studies on this one and a lot, lot more in order to increase productivity. There are a lot more in the pipeline. Unfortunately, most of these studies are unfunded and they are not the decision-makers. However, they have this farmer-scientist program that espouses IPM to lessen or eliminate pesticide use. Likewise, they try to influence policy-makers in increasing budget for UP and research. One recommendation is to use GMOs since it lessens (or totally eliminates) pesticide usage. (If you have issue on this one, that will be another discussion.)

Re: agri-related agencies, it was part of my advocacy before being the consumer contact person of DA before. We developed the organic standards with the private sector. However, being in a government agency and with our hands tied by Congress, budget-wise, we have to provide options aside from organic farming since organic farming do not sit well with traditional farmers and are reluctant to adopt. Why? Because every farmer in the area should follow, otherwise, it is a lost cause. Likewise, with our population growth it will not be sustainable.

On the salmon issue and other products of the same nature of the problem, the body has the means of eliminating toxic substances. Although with the amount of toxins that we are exposed to, elimination of these food products form our diet would suffice. That's why it is recommended to eat a variety of foods everyday and avoid fatty foods/parts since most toxins are liphophilic. Likewise, processed products are loaded with toxins from preservatives and food colors.

On the real issue, being a decision-maker myself, we have to recommend policies prudently since we are talking of an industry and it is also a trade issue. We cannot provide policies that are not risk-based. Otherwise, you will get the ire of the exporting countries and it becomes a technical barrier to trade. Surely retaliation would ensue. Can we afford to do that? NO.

If you really want to eat the safest "food" around, try drinking distilled water.
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:04 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Is true, dear... organic is way too expensive, EVERYWHERE... Mad

This would be a choice issue. Organic producers put premium on their products obviously because it's organic with a lot of benefits and, most of the time, they have lower yield compared to the traditional farming systems. As such, either you buy it, plant your own food, or you may locate to organic-producing areas to get the freshest and cheapest organic product as what one of my client did.

For you, mama gatzby, you cannot plant your own food. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 am

I love BROCCOLI, BEANS & BERRIES!!! I am a freak!! excited
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 am

Brussels sprouts, beet, celery Very Happy
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum