BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009 Empty THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 am

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Midascale's Mythical FIVE

These are the ladies who topped each segments of the Midascale namely:

BEAUTY OF FACE

I judge the girls on facial beauty. the combination of beauty of eyes, nose, lips, jawline, hair, ears. Here I can say a Girl is a Goddess, A SuperBeauty, Plain Jane or *gly.

BEAUTY OF BODY

BEAUTY PAGEANTS are not only about beauty of face! If it is, we can crown a big girl with beautiful face with a fat body! lolz! Body is also important! and for this beauty of body is also important! Exclamation

CATWALK SKILLS

- How many times have we been fooled by pictures, candids and photoshopped??? yes they are pretty, yet when we see them strut their stuffs on stage whoah whatashame! Beauty Queens should not only have the beauty of face and body, she requires ELEGANCE, POISE, SOPHISTICATION and SPUNK while she ramps on stage Exclamation

COMMUNICATION SKILLS

- The ability of the girls to communicate in any kind of conversations is a must. She does not need to be a SUMA CUM LAUDE to prove her worth, All she needs is the SUBSTANCE! that whenever she speaks she speaks from the heart and into the point!

THE MYTHICAL FIVE (FOUR GIRLS ONLY)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE

Sofia Rudieva
RUSSIA

The vindicated beauty! I recall that she was heavily bashed after winning her Nationals in favor of her 1st runner-up and goddess Yana Maria. All I could do then Is say to myself that Just wait and See! I thought that she was divine during her crowning. Well those bashers and critiques are on her side now. She\'s not the most photogenic in the bunch but her best photos are among the best of the bests. My favorite part of her face is her eyes and that luscious lips. Sofia is the face of the UNIVERSE for 2009!

THE BEST BODY
Zeynep Sever
BELGIUM

The best body of the competition, hands down! She\'s hot as hell! The exotic appeal is just fantastic. Her tan is perfect and her curves are all in the right places. She\'s this year\'s Taliana Vargas in terms of sweetness and sexiness combined. Just like Taliana last year, She\'s my \"crush\" in the competition.

THE CATWALK DIVA

Mayra Matos
Puerto Rico

vid from BREAXTI of youtube

Mayra, no arguments needed is the hands down winner of the CATWALK competition. Her Sexiness and Confidence just shows when she comes out of that stage. Her catwalk is comparable with the Popular Victoria Secret models. She can even be one of them someday! when you say CATWALK, think of Mayra!

THE BEST SPEAKER

Kristen Dalton
USA

Kristen was really well trained for this. Not only because she\'s american and that shes very comfortable with the english but because she have already mastered the right approach in dealing with Interview sessions. With and presence of mind is a key factor in Interview rounds. Her answers are candid but with great content. The module of the voice is just perfect and that when she talks, you can\'t help but listen.

THE Most Charming Lady
Zeynep Sever
BELGIUM

Such a sweet girl! Oh can I bring her home? Anyways, She\'s composed, relaxed and so genuine with her interview. She\'s not a pageant patty in terms on interview skills is concerned.

I\'m in love! Last year\'s Crush was Taliana Vargas of Colombia. Now Zeynep is my ultimate sentimental favorite for this year\'s Miss Universe. My crush! I have soft spot for sweet looking ladies with banging bodies. Every year I have ultimate crushes and Zeynep got my attention.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by BUTCH on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009 Empty Re: THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

RUSSIA....gorgeous!!!!

Back to top Go down

THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009 Empty Re: THE MYTHICAL FIVE: MISS UNIVERSE 2009

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 am

SERGIE wrote:RUSSIA....gorgeous!!!!

Made me so sad again she didnt place at all. Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 am

BUTCH wrote:

its...ok but we know that she is one of the most beautiful!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 am

SERGIE wrote:
BUTCH wrote:

same here....had high hopes for her but she were ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 am

ARCI wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
BUTCH wrote:
same here....had high hopes for her but she were ignored.

She is the Most beautiful this year (face-wise). Wish her all the luck in her future endeavors. ☀ ☀ ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 am

Yes agree face wise she's very beautiful
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Jheeded wrote:Yes agree face wise she's very beautiful
very beautiful.....100% agreed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 pm

very innocent. i have her photo in my desk.
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

i love russia!!!!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm

You guys joking right? This girls not too much beautiful. miss Vo Hoang is most beautiful in miss Universe. She is cheated. santa

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Silverman wrote:You guys joking right? This girls not too much beautiful. miss Vo Hoang is most beautiful in miss Universe. She is cheated. santa

maybe its u hus joking..vo hoang is pretty but not the most beautiful.
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:05 pm

MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:i love russia!!!!

me too RUSSIA is the best!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pop princess Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm

best speaker was south africa

pop princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Thanks Midas.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I agree on Russia, Belgium and Puerto Rico ! clap
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Tnx Guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Miss Understood wrote:I agree on Russia, Belgium and Puerto Rico ! clap

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 pm

BELGIUM WAS MY SENTIMENTAL FAVE!
Was PR really the catwalk diva in MU 09?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm

el_jugador wrote: BELGIUM WAS MY SENTIMENTAL FAVE!
Was PR really the catwalk diva in MU 09?

Yes!

Which other countries do you have in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Mayra Matos Perez: Catwalk Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 am

i like russia and belgium,..and yes mayra´s catwalk skills are great!!!
...but,...i don´t like kristen,..cuz i find her veryyyyyyy plain!!!!
and yeah,..i guess she´s a good speaker but still tooooo plain!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

DUTCH wrote:i like russia and belgium,..and yes mayra´s catwalk skills are great!!!
...but,...i don´t like kristen,..cuz i find her veryyyyyyy plain!!!!
and yeah,..i guess she´s a good speaker but still tooooo plain!!!

HiHi... Baby I made this thread in pageantry context... Kristen,She's not really plain only not for Big Four pageants perhaps? But I find her Teen Queen Aura. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Russia and Myra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 am

BUTCH wrote:

same here....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next