BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

+3
Mario
Dylan
Miss Understood
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP Empty DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

Post by Miss Understood Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 pm

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP 14xdyzd

Dylan and I unexpectedly met in Puerto Rico! este Galera last holy week..hihihihiI
I just retrieved one photo and i look wasted hahaha
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP Empty Re: DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Green with envy here, Mitch...first, eversince I wanted to go to Puerto Galera on a Holy Week but never got the chance...second, meeting gorgeous Dylan there... smart where are your dates though? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP Empty Re: DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

that is very nice...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:05 am

Wow! Very nice. Dylan's gorgeous!
Wasted with COKE. Mitch?! Hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 am

hahaha..i think the pic was taken at around 2am...i got red eyes...lol...and I had a lot of that bottle on my hand...lol

thanks for sharing...
btw--mitch is my one of my favorite kapatid in the forum...take care mitch
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 am

NAKAKALOKA........PEDE NA KAYONG MAGPAKASAL...BAGAY KAYO....HONEYMOON NA AGAD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

great gatzby wrote:Green with envy here, Mitch...first, eversince I wanted to go to Puerto Galera on a Holy Week but never got the chance...second, meeting gorgeous Dylan there... smart where are your dates though? Embarassed

I went there with my friends and it was my first time. It's funny how Dylan and I met. My friends brought me out of our rented house so I could see the nightlife there and it was all a surprise for me Shocked we went to a disco bar..loud music..lots of beer...lots of people dancing to the beat when my friend and I went to the counter to get some drinks, there was this guy who tapped my shoulder. I got scared. He asked me to come closer coz i think he wants to say something. With hesitation, I leaned forward and he whispered..."Miss understood" then automatically i recognized he was Dylan!! hahaha Razz
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:that is very nice...Smile

Dylan is very nice in person.
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 pm

el_jugador wrote:Wow! Very nice. Dylan's gorgeous!

Yes he is.
hahaha i dont really drink any alcoholic drinks, ...what i mean is i look tired, old, stressed and sleepy. Shocked
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Dylan wrote:hahaha..i think the pic was taken at around 2am...i got red eyes...lol...and I had a lot of that bottle on my hand...lol

thanks for sharing...
btw--mitch is my one of my favorite kapatid in the forum...take care mitch

etchosera ka dylan!!! fresh ka pa rin kahit late night na noh! di tulad ko..haggard na Shocked
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm

rosemariegoddess wrote:NAKAKALOKA........PEDE NA KAYONG MAGPAKASAL...BAGAY KAYO....HONEYMOON NA AGAD!

loka loka ka talaga ate rosa! hahaha
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Shocked WOW!!!! Shocked

ANG CUTE CUTE NINYONG DALAWA!!!

AT INFAIRNESS BAGAY KAU!!!

HI HI HI ! ! ! ! !

I MISS YOU MITCH

I MISS YOU DYLAN

I MISS YOU CHINO OPPPPPPSSSS!!

I LOVE YOU ALL~~~!!!!

flower flower flower flower flower

flower flower flower flower flower

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Mario
Mario
Elite
Elite

http://www.pageantport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Ano ba yan....Kahet Jelly ako kay Miss understood kasi he got to see dylan pero I can't help noticing na bagay kayo...huhuhuhuh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Miss Understood wrote:

Yes he is.
hahaha i dont really drink any alcoholic drinks, ...what i mean is i look tired, old, stressed and sleepy. Shocked

Same here. Good for you because you really look fresh. Me I look like a drunkard even if I'm not. Lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Miss Understood wrote:
great gatzby wrote:Green with envy here, Mitch...first, eversince I wanted to go to Puerto Galera on a Holy Week but never got the chance...second, meeting gorgeous Dylan there... smart where are your dates though? Embarassed

I went there with my friends and it was my first time. It's funny how Dylan and I met. My friends brought me out of our rented house so I could see the nightlife there and it was all a surprise for me Shocked we went to a disco bar..loud music..lots of beer...lots of people dancing to the beat when my friend and I went to the counter to get some drinks, there was this guy who tapped my shoulder. I got scared. He asked me to come closer coz i think he wants to say something. With hesitation, I leaned forward and he whispered..."Miss understood" then automatically i recognized he was Dylan!! hahaha Razz

When I saw mitchy I already knew it was him. I didn't hesitate to reach out. We've been good friends in the forum and I think if given the chance...I would love to meet all of you. I was dancing with her group when one of hs friend was too drunk and had been a lil bit off....lol.But I'm glad I met you mitch. Can I hire you as my interior designer?
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:41 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Ano ba yan....Kahet Jelly ako kay Miss understood kasi he got to see dylan pero I can't help noticing na bagay kayo...huhuhuhuh

ahem...pano kaya eksena kung tayo naman ang mag-meet sa isang resort? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm

el_jugador wrote:
Miss Understood wrote:

Yes he is.

Same here. Good for you because you really look fresh. Me I look like a drunkard even if I'm not. Lol!

...a drunkard you'd love to see by your side as you wake up in the morning... hide

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am

i smell something mushy? lol
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 am

Dylan wrote:i smell something mushy? lol
Hi, gorgeous Dylan...nothing mushy here...only real mushrooms! Wanna have omelette? smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 am

Hahahahahahhahahahahahah GG! sheeps

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

hahaha...i prefer hard boiled eggs...lol
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:23 am

shocks im in the wrong thread....i should reply in the usap thread..lol
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 am

DavaoPrince wrote:Ano ba yan....Kahet Jelly ako kay Miss understood kasi he got to see dylan pero I can't help noticing na bagay kayo...huhuhuhuh

hahaha mas bagay kayo ni dylan! joy
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm

wow! nasa PUERTO RICO GALERA ka! jejeje! mukhang masaya ang meet up ninyo ah!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 am

el_jugador wrote:
Miss Understood wrote:

Yes he is.

malaking tulong ang adobe photoshop! hihihihi
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next