BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

+3
Mario
Dylan
Miss Understood
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP - Page 2 Empty Re: DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

Post by Miss Understood Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 am

Dylan wrote:
Miss Understood wrote:
great gatzby wrote:Green with envy here, Mitch...first, eversince I wanted to go to Puerto Galera on a Holy Week but never got the chance...second, meeting gorgeous Dylan there... smart where are your dates though? Embarassed

I went there with my friends and it was my first time. It's funny how Dylan and I met. My friends brought me out of our rented house so I could see the nightlife there and it was all a surprise for me Shocked we went to a disco bar..loud music..lots of beer...lots of people dancing to the beat when my friend and I went to the counter to get some drinks, there was this guy who tapped my shoulder. I got scared. He asked me to come closer coz i think he wants to say something. With hesitation, I leaned forward and he whispered..."Miss understood" then automatically i recognized he was Dylan!! hahaha Razz

When I saw mitchy I already knew it was him. I didn't hesitate to reach out. We've been good friends in the forum and I think if given the chance...I would love to meet all of you. I was dancing with her group when one of hs friend was too drunk and had been a lil bit off....lol.But I'm glad I met you mitch. Can I hire you as my interior designer?

natakot talaga ako nun dylan hahaha
sure i'll be glad to render my professional service to a good friend...with special discount hehehe
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP - Page 2 Empty Re: DYLAN & MISS UNDERSTOOD'S UNEXPECTED MEET UP

Post by Miss Understood Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am

Ray ND wrote:wow! nasa PUERTO RICO GALERA ka! jejeje! mukhang masaya ang meet up ninyo ah!

actually we unexpectedly met two consecutive nights in the same bar..that pic was taken on the second night.
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

Wow... bagay kayong dalawa... Pwede na kayon g magpapakasal! Ding ding diring! Ding ding diring!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

bawal ang incest...magkapatid kami ni dylan
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:12 pm

waaaaa... dami ko na missed ah!!!

Ang kyut niyong tingan bro dylan..
bagay nga kayo ni mitch hehehehe
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Mabait talaga si Dylan. I had a chance meeting him, albeit briefly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Anthony wrote:Mabait talaga si Dylan. I had a chance meeting him, albeit briefly.

Briefly...aah, as in naka-brief ka lang? hide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

great gatzby wrote:
Anthony wrote:Mabait talaga si Dylan. I had a chance meeting him, albeit briefly.

May brief ako nun. Yon ang ibig sabihin. At marami pa kaming na-meet nya naka-brief... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Anthony wrote:
great gatzby wrote:

May brief ako nun. Yon ang ibig sabihin. At marami pa kaming na-meet nya naka-brief... Rolling Eyes

Alas otso oala ka nid office? Wow, OT [OT-han]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:03 pm

great gatzby wrote:

Aka-out ak la before 6 pm, bai....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Anthony wrote:
great gatzby wrote:

Aka-out ak la before 6 pm, bai....

Anton cafe so kulan mo? Oalay kabat kon makin gaoay internet shop. Registered nurse. Kaluplupa nen Capt. Agew ed biek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm

great gatzby wrote:Anton cafe so kulan mo? Oalay kabat kon makin gaoay internet shop. Registered nurse. Kaluplupa nen Capt. Agew ed biek.

Really? Antoy ngaran to may internet shop to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Miss Understood wrote:
rosemariegoddess wrote:NAKAKALOKA........PEDE NA KAYONG MAGPAKASAL...BAGAY KAYO....HONEYMOON NA AGAD!

loka loka ka talaga ate rosa! hahaha

kung ayaw mo mare..kami na lang...parang ang sarap sarap talagang pagsamantalahan si dylan....dylan! ano? SEB tayo...charing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 am

...as in may milk on his lips pa siya? smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:11 pm

great gatzby wrote:...as in may milk on his lips pa siya? smart

TAMOD KA.....ang conservative mo....milk ka dyan.....prangkahan na...etchoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm

rosemariegoddess wrote:
It's milk Rosa...just look at his face...full of innocence...cherubic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

sino yun??
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

great gatzby wrote:
rosemariegoddess wrote:
It's milk Rosa...just look at his face...full of innocence...cherubic...

ay gusto ko yan......mukhang inosente pero malibog na malibog...charing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 pm

It's like two fresh grad from high school -- class heartthrob and class sweetheart-- met in PG last Holy Week. smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:39 pm

great gatzby wrote:It's like two fresh grad from high school -- class heartthrob and class sweetheart-- met in PG last Holy Week. smart

hehehe...thanks sir gatzby...
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 pm

ako ba yung class heartthrob? charing!
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm

...I love Pueto Galera...but I'd like to recommend to you the beaches of Siquijor for a fun summer getaway...check in at Coco Grove... first class amenities...wonderful people around... thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by fa4u Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Wow thats a nice thingy...good meetup..btw i was so excited to read "he came closer to you"
did nething happen that night post party?
fa4u
fa4u
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Mumbai, India

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 pm

fa4u wrote:Wow thats a nice thingy...good meetup..btw i was so excited to read "he came closer to you"
did nething happen that night post party?

hysterical ...love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2