BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!!

3 posters

Go down

Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!! Empty Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 pm

In a chicken wing eating contest at Diablos Cantina . lol! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!! Empty Re: Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

She's from Bicol region Dad, so eating something soo effin hot is kinda easy for them. Yummmmm!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!! Empty Re: Venus Raj, Miss Philippines 2010, takes first place!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Mikimoto wrote:She's from Bicol region Dad, so eating something soo effin hot is kinda easy for them. Yummmmm!!!!!

Thinks 4 the info, little one, .. but look at the faces of France and Hungary.. they look embarrassed and disgusted by the whole thing..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 am

this is awesome some ppart of the philippines like to eat chili... in this venus show them all Smile
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 am

I like mild- medium spicy food... (not 2 hot- not 2 spicy) I am not used 2 that!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 am

they say those who eat hot spicy food are the one who is hot ___________
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am

Angelo Batista wrote:they say those who eat hot spicy food are the one who is hot ___________

lol! Those are just generalizations....But, as said, I do love medium-spicy, but could never win a contest of eating spicy food..Once, by mistake, I ordered my Mexican food ultra spicy and I was sweating bullets right away and it took me a long time 2 finish it, but only "4 pride", I did bot have it changed.Big mistake and never again..I had 2 drink like 4 extra glasses of water 2 cool down the heat...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down