BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

+18
highstreet
joy35
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Just Gabriel
Ray
Angelo Batista
Dylan
pepper
JENN
sayonako
Julyski
Taxki
bangilath
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
Eblazer
edwoct1026
bonner
22 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /   Empty Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited thread title.)
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /   Empty Re: Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 pm

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /   Empty Re: Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm

During Miss Philippines Earth 2008..she look horrible here...

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 pm

she really bloomed after her stint in miss philippines.
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

bonner wrote:During Miss Philippines Earth 2008..she look horrible here...

wait a minute... am i late to notice it??? the new sash of binibini is written in Black unlike the previous years it was in blue...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm

I WILL SUPORT HER TILL THE END,,,ONE OF MY FAVORITE MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm

I like her as our MU representative. After winning that Miss Friendship award during the pre-pageant proved that she a very nice and humble person. And I started to make positive comments about her. I don't like her not, I love her!

Just few and minute suggests to her:
- make her skin a bit lighter - from mocca to light brown.
- must correct those eyebags, she has them sometimes and it's an obvious flaw. Eyebag removal will heal within 5 days.
- polish her communication skill and improve her confidence by hosting in some relevant events, may it be a huge one or just some out of town thingie.

Venus fight fight fight!

Last edited by Eblazer on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 pm

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm

In my opinion the word HORRIBLE is kind of hard for her, because she is not that at all. For me she has strong features and she is not a beauty queen type. That is my opinion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Desi wrote:In my opinion the word HORRIBLE is kind of hard for her, because she is not that at all. For me she has strong features and she is not a beauty queen type. That is my opinion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interesting opinion, although, most people do find her very beautiful and even gorgeous, your opinion is so valid, that I can see where you are coming from.... she might not have the most delicate features, but , in my opinion, her strongest assets are her vavaboom figure, of 90-55- 90 (35-22-35) , her cheek bones, and her exotic island girl appeal....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:In my opinion the word HORRIBLE is kind of hard for her, because she is not that at all. For me she has strong features and she is not a beauty queen type. That is my opinion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interesting opinion, although, most people do find her very beautiful and even gorgeous, your opinion is so valid, that I can see where you are coming from.... she might not have the most delicate features, but , in my opinion, her strongest assets are her vavaboom figure, of 90-55- 90 (35-22-35) , her cheek bones, and her exotic island girl appeal....

with her body figure and height, the designer will be having fun to dress her up like a doll.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 am

Interview with Bb Pilipinas 2010 winners

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 am

whoaaa.....i'm having a hard on..thanks to you Venus....jejejejeje

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 am

Eblazer wrote:I like her as our MU representative. After winning that Miss Friendship award during the pre-pageant proved that she a very nice and humble person. And I started to make positive comments about her. I don't like her not, I love her!

Just few and minute suggests to her:
- make her skin a bit lighter - from mocca to light brown.
- must correct those eyebags, she has them sometimes and it's an obvious flaw. Eyebag removal will heal within 5 days.
- polish her communication skill and improve her confidence by hosting in some relevant events, may it be a huge one or just some out of town thingie.

Venus fight fight fight!

i LIKE YOUR ASSESSMENT!!! EXCEPT THAT RAJ, IS A NATURALLY DARKER PINAY, LIKE MARICAR BALAGTAS, DESIREE VERDADERO AND JENNIFER BARRIENTOS..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Whoa...i can't believe that Venus Raj and Czarina Gatbonton is living a very simple life before winning the Crown...they have lots of inspirations to pull an International Crown

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

U are correct Calixto, mwahugs!

Go, go, go Venus!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Julyski wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

U are correct Calixto, mwahugs!

Go, go, go Venus!

Hugs to you, too July.. very sweet you are!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Whoa...i can't believe that Venus Raj and Czarina Gatbonton is living a very simple life before winning the Crown...they have lots of inspirations to pull an International Crown

So gatbonton was the candidate fritz was referring to as the island girl who needs to get on a boat to be able to join the bbp activities because she really wanted to win which also paid her off.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm

bangilath wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:Whoa...i can't believe that Venus Raj and Czarina Gatbonton is living a very simple life before winning the Crown...they have lots of inspirations to pull an International Crown

So gatbonton was the candidate fritz was referring to as the island girl who needs to get on a boat to be able to join the bbp activities because she really wanted to win which also paid her off.

Yapz. your right....this Girl will be having a very good transition this year, and emotions will really pull her towards the pedestal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 am

[quote="Calderon"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quot

One of her BEST pics, as of yet!!!!! BTW Calderon luv your avi.. is that you? Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 pm

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 pm

bonner wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truly breathtaking.. this picture and her beauty made me gasp!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next