BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 /

+4
Eblazer
Angelo Batista
Desi
PRINCE CALIXTO
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty DBORAH PRIYA HENRY BACK FOR THE MU 2011 WIN!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:13 am

Deborah Pryya Henry, who was born in Malaysia and represented her country in MW 2007, becoming a top 16 semifinalist, will now compete in MU 2011.. She is of Indian and Irish descent and is 25 years old. I think she has a good chance to enter the semifinals in MU 2011. Last year a Miss Malaysia became a semifinalist in MU ,was with Josephine Lena Wong Jaw Leng, in 1970!.. Good luck to Miss Henry and to Malaysia.. It would be very refreshing to see he make the cut in MU 2011!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Re: Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

Hope she is not wasted this time, like many other beauties. In a couple of days I will make this her official thread.
Thank you!!
kissing
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Re: Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:48 am

Desi wrote:Hope she is not wasted this time, like many other beauties. In a couple of days I will make this her official thread.
Thank you!!
kissing

You are welcome.. I think , if she prepares well, she has a decent chance 2 place in MU 2011. Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:16 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Hope she is not wasted this time, like many other beauties. In a couple of days I will make this her official thread.
Thank you!!
kissing

You are welcome.. I think , if she prepares well, she has a decent chance 2 place in MU 2011. Smile

is she official delegate of Malaysia or still entering the Malaysia Universe Pageant... i will Wait the final announcement... No Doubt she is in my list
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:03 am

Angelo Batista wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Thank you!!
kissing

is she official delegate of Malaysia or still entering the Malaysia Universe Pageant... i will Wait the final announcement... No Doubt she is in my list

Well, in Wikipedia, it says that she is the official delegate 4 Malaysia! Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Hmm! I do not trust Wikipedia, I was doing some search about Deborah and I did not find anything saying that she is the official candidate, I only found that she is one of the candidates for the title of Miss Malaysia 2011. Still I will be waiting for this to be true and that she won... Hopefully!!! She should be the one... Very Happy Wink
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

I want her to compete in the Miss Universe 2011. She is awesome and a good contender for the title. She has the face, body and the brains.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Eblazer wrote:I want her to compete in the Miss Universe 2011. She is awesome and a good contender for the title. She has the face, body and the brains.

Glad u like Deborah as well.. that's why i made this thread.. as u all know, is very rare that I make a thread about a lady from another country (other than Venezuela, let alone, Malaysia), unless I really like her..
Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 am

Arriba Deborah
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I love her! I hope she wins Miss Malaysia. She's a possible Top 5 if she will be trained mainly in catwalk and projection.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Anthony wrote:I love her! I hope she wins Miss Malaysia. She's a possible Top 5 if she will be trained mainly in catwalk and projection.

I def think she can make the cut and she already appears as the rep 4 Malaysia 4 MU 2011.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:11 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Anthony wrote:I love her! I hope she wins Miss Malaysia. She's a possible Top 5 if she will be trained mainly in catwalk and projection.

I def think she can make the cut and she already appears as the rep 4 Malaysia 4 MU 2011.

She was boring before. I hope she's more confident, bubbly and/or fierce by the time she represents Malaysia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am

any recent pic of her
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 am

Angelo Batista wrote:any recent pic of her

Those are the ones I could find.. I guess we will have 2 wait 2 see more recent pics...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:any recent pic of her

Those are the ones I could find.. I guess we will have 2 wait 2 see more recent pics...

thanks prince i will wait the official announcement from malaysia if she will going to MU BRASIL

i find the answer why malaysia sending deborah in MU
1. apparently they want to follow the footstep of venus raj being exotic
2. she have the height and beauty and brain too
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

The New Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 is Deborah Priya Henry. She is 26 years old, stands at 179cm and was crowned by Miss Malaysia Universe 2010 Nadine Ann Thomas, on the 27th of January. She was touted as a heavy favorite from the beginning by the fans from Official Facebook Fan Page. Deborah was one of the finalist Top 16 during Miss World 2007 held in Sanya, China. She is a daughter to an Irish father and a Malaysian Indian mother.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Very good choice, I will take Calixto's topic with this one of Deborah and will make her official thread @ MU Forum. Very Happy

Thanks Angelo. kissing
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 am

Desi wrote:Very good choice, I will take Calixto's topic with this one of Deborah and will make her official thread @ MU Forum. Very Happy

Thanks Angelo. kissing

its my pleasure desi more to come
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Local model and TV host Deborah Priya Henry was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 on Thursday.

“I am honoured and privileged to be representing Malaysia on the world stage,” said Deborah, who is of Indian-Irish descent.

“I’m in it to win it. If I never take part in this, I will never know how far I will go for the rest of my life,” added the 25-year-old, who currently runs the Save the Kids Education Fund (SKEF), an education centre for Somali refugee children.

Deborah, who won the Miss Malaysia World title in 2007, was selected by popular vote via the pageant’s official Facebook page combined with the views of a panel of judges.

The panel comprises Andrea Fonseka, who is the national director of the Miss Universe Malaysia Pageant (MUMO), local actor Hans Isaac and Russian beauty expert Julia Dolmatova. Fonseka, who took home the Miss Universe Malaysia title in 2004 said they chose a contestant with experience as they do not have the time and resource to groom a greenhorn.

“There are no rules that say a former winner of other beauty pageants can’t join the Miss Universe pageant,” Fonseka explained.

She added that Trincy Low, who won the Miss World title in 1995, also went on to win the Miss Universe title in 1997.

Other finalists who made the list for Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 include Gail James, Cassandra Patrick, Jennifer Pedersen, Kelly Jagan, Mourhna Reddy, Patricia Sue-Lin Kundsen, Stefanie Chua and Thanuja Ananthan.

Deborah will represent Malaysia at the Miss Universe pageant in Sao Paulo, Brazil in September.

Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 will also be crowned in September this year as part of the pageant’s new format that aims to provide more training for future contestants.

“Latin American nations typically have up to 12 months to train their contenders while we’ve had to compress this process into just three months,” said Fonseka.

“We believe that future contestants will have a better shot at winning the Miss Universe title now that we have a longer period to train them,” she added.

Miss Universe Malaysia is part of the international Miss Universe franchise owned and managed by the Trump Organisation in joint venture with NBC Universal.

Deborah Henry, who stands 1.75 m tall, was a Top 15 finalist at the Miss World 2007 pageant, along with Ada de la Cruz (Miss Dominican Republic and 1st runner-up in Miss Universe 2009) and Yendi Phillips (Miss Jamaica and 1st runner-up in Miss Universe 2010).
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks. Wink
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Deborah Priya Henry / MISS MALAYSIA UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Strange case

Post by MarciaBia Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 am

Ada de La Cruz was in MW 2007 and was 1st in MU.
Yendi was in MW 2007 and was 1st in MU.
Débora was in MW 2007, and... we can wait the results!!!

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:29 am

MarciaBia wrote:Ada de La Cruz was in MW 2007 and was 1st in MU.
Yendi was in MW 2007 and was 1st in MU.
Débora was in MW 2007, and... we can wait the results!!!

nice info
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 am

Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 am

Yes, she is now the official rep 4 Indonesia in MU 2011... I do wanna C her placing!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Yes, she is now the official rep 4 Indonesia in MU 2011... I do wanna C her placing!

Prince Indonesia scratch
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next