BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 /

+17
Megami
Ray
Sephora Chanel
afrique
bonner
JENN
pepper
Julyski
Lilie Dawson
Angelo Batista
highstreet
Dylan
sanen
PRINCE CALIXTO
jimrey1989
EP Admin
Desi
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 am

MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, BETTER THAN THE 2010 DELEGATE.

CONGRATS!!! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Re: Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 / Empty Re: Shamcey Supsup / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:52 pm

she's outstanding that night. shamcey is gorgeous.

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 pm

WOW, my kababayan here in general santos city....shamcey owned the night......
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm

She is MUCH better than Bianca Manalo, but I seriously doubt that she can equal, much less surpass the 5th place obtained by Venus Raj.. I am quite disappointed with the results;... Tumulak and Lastimosa, are 100 times better than this girl. She is trying to copy Stefania Fernandez, but she is no way near her..Stefania'a features are very delicate and fine and this girl (Shamcey) has a really wide and less beautiful nose.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:She is MUCH better than Bianca Manalo, but I seriously doubt that she can equal, much less surpass the 5th place obtained by Venus Raj.. I am quite disappointed with the results;... Tumulak and Lastimosa, are 100 times better than this girl. She is trying to copy Stefania Fernandez, but she is no way near her..Stefania'a features are very delicate and fine and this girl (Shamcey) has a really wide and less beautiful nose.
I do not understand, in what way she is trying to copy Stefania? I do not see any resemblance @ all between these 2 girls.
I am not thrilled about her, but I prefer Shamcey 100 times more than Maria Venus, wich I've never liked. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:21 am

this soup is boring Sleep Sleep Sleep nways congratulation to the philippines boobies
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 am

I am not happy with the result... and i always say that I don't like Ms. Supsup.

This should have been, based on their performance:
Bb. Pilipinas-Universe: MJ
Bb. Pilipinas-International: Patricia
Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism: Dianne
1st RU- Sabrine Altawil
2nd RU- Queenierich
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 am

Dylan wrote:I am not happy with the result... and i always say that I don't like Ms. Supsup.

This should have been, based on their performance:
Bb. Pilipinas-Universe: MJ
Bb. Pilipinas-International: Patricia
Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism: Dianne
1st RU- Sabrine Altawil
2nd RU- Queenierich

agree Smile how can they ignore PAT N MJ Mad Mad I only see red lipstick on her Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
sanen
sanen

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:07 am

IM DISSAPOINTED IN THE RESULT I PREFER PATRICIA TUMULAK THAN THIS GIRL..BUT I WLL SUPPORT HER IN MU2011

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 am

Suprisingly this girl prove her worth in the title the way she catwalk the swimsuit no matter what i will support her.. the first runner up and second runner up are better.. apparently tumulak was not that as pierce that night she lack of confident her movement was awkward didnt shine at all
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I love Shamcey. But I don't see her placing high in MU. I love her, but I love Patricia more.

PATRICIA WAS ROBBED! angry
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Desi wrote:MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, BETTER THAN THE 2010 DELEGATE.

CONGRATS!!! Smile

In this pic, MJ Lastimosa looks like the one deserving of the crown!
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 pm

For me:

Bb. Pilipinas-Universe: MJ Lastimosa
Bb. Pilipinas-International: Patricia Tumulak
Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism: Dianne Necio
1st RU- Isabella Manjon
2nd RU- Shamcey Supsup
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 am

sanen wrote:

this soup is boring Sleep Sleep Sleep nways congratulation to the philippines boobies

Soup??? Laughing Laughing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 am

Lilie Dawson wrote:I love Shamcey. But I don't see her placing high in MU. I love her, but I love Patricia more.

Agreed!!! Patricia and Mary J, would have rocked MU for the Philippines.. I doubt that Shamcey can equal, much less surpass Venus Raj's 5th place!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Lilie Dawson wrote:I love Shamcey. But I don't see her placing high in MU. I love her, but I love Patricia more.

Agreed!!! Patricia and Mary J, would have rocked MU for the Philippines.. I doubt that Shamcey can equal, much less surpass Venus Raj's 5th place!

Patricia wasnt robbed that night.. she was not in the zone of winning.. peace
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:06 am

honestly I don't like her! Sad
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Patricia wasnt robbed that night.. she was not in the zone of winning.. peace

She was robbed big time! The only reason she didn't win is because Stella willed her to lose.
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm

hahahhaah..pity on your patricia, the most overhyped candidate of bb.pilipinas, likewise she did her part, its just that she is not the taste of the judges of maybe stella dont like this gal...

lets move on guys......
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

DOUBT...That would be...this girl shamcey, slowly making noise,she didnt show her totality yet, but in every activities she is doing well, of course we couldnt noticed it because our eyes are on our bets...

so be it, lets give Shamcey DOUBTS...but as her fan i still believe in her capacity and capabilities to notch a crown, i believe she could break the chain of curse made to UP beauties who represented the country for miss universe but ended as clappers..
Slowly, shamcey will make us fall in her as she is yet to show her transformation....
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 pm

jimrey1989 wrote:hahahhaah..pity on your patricia, the most overhyped candidate of bb.pilipinas, likewise she did her part, its just that she is not the taste of the judges of maybe stella dont like this gal...

lets move on guys......

Yes, Stella didn't like her. That's the only reason why didn't even make it to the top 5. I could care less if Shamcey won over Pat. The crown was undoubtedly Shamcey's to begin with. But for Pat to be deprived of a top 5 position, for Janine Tugonon to place 1st RU over Pat or MJ?!?!

And yes, I am sourgraping.
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Lilie Dawson wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:hahahhaah..pity on your patricia, the most overhyped candidate of bb.pilipinas, likewise she did her part, its just that she is not the taste of the judges of maybe stella dont like this gal...

lets move on guys......

Yes, Stella didn't like her. That's the only reason why didn't even make it to the top 5. I could care less if Shamcey won over Pat. The crown was undoubtedly Shamcey's to begin with. But for Pat to be deprived of a top 5 position, for Janine Tugonon to place 1st RU over Pat or MJ?!?!

And yes, I am sourgraping.

yes.....shamcey, diane and patricia are my favorites to notch the three crowns, fortunately only two of them made it...yes i believe patricia deserved a slot in the top 5, i think in replace of either mj of isabella, janine for me indeed the dark horse of the night..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Really!!! I won't make any kind of comments about Maria Venus, I rather keep my mouth shut, just look @ Shamcey's face.... Worth a million. affraid affraid Shocked Shocked Shocked

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next