BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

+10
bonner
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
ardyvanviesta
Julyski
Desi
Ray
beauty_mwah
PRINCE CALIXTO
sayonako
pepper
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE? Empty WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

Post by pepper Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AND THE DROUGHT CONTINUES.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by pepper on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE? Empty Re: WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

you are juicy fruit in @@@@ right?

i hope she will not continue,,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE? Empty Re: WILL SHE END OR CONTINUE THE DROUGHT OF MISS PHILIPPINES IN MISS UNIVERSE?

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

let's hope for the best.. I am pretty sure Nikette will do her assignment..
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

With Venus Raj, I was almost certain that she would have made the semi finals and beyond;.. with Nicolette Henson, the situation, is not all that bad, although, clearly, not as strong as Venus Raj, I feel that she also has a fair chance to possibly make the semifinals, if she continues to work very hard... at least I like her, much more than Bianca Manalo, that is for sure!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by beauty_mwah Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 pm

I will just think positive
beauty_mwah
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

NO CHANCE IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010...

THERE'S HOPE IN MISS UNIVERSE 2011!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Life is full of surprises... Nobody knows what will happen in MU 2010.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 pm

I wont be predicting Henson's faith not until the show is over, My faith on her lies also on her destiny and it's something that I'm not capable of determining yet none of us does so we must hold our grip on her faith, this is something that we must hope high with positive aims and neutral acceptance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Raj, for sure she will end the drought.

For Henson she will continue the drought, if not thanks to her.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Julyski wrote:Raj, for sure she will end the drought.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Julyski wrote:Raj, for sure she will end the drought.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 pm

I am not sure. She definitely doesn't have the characteristics of a Miss Universe semi-finalist.
But who knows, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

el_jugador wrote:
I am not sure. She definitely doesn't have the characteristics of a Miss Universe semi-finalist.
But who knows, right?

At least, she is better than Bianca Manalo!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
But who knows, right?

I don't want to compare..they are both unique individuals...one thing in common, both are filipina and both are aiming for the MU crown

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:25 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
But who knows, right?

I don't want to compare..they are both unique individuals...one thing in common, both are filipina and both are aiming for the MU crown

BEAUTY PAGEANTS ARE ABOUT COMPARISONS.. REGARDLESS OR WHERE THE GIRLS COME FROM...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Definitely will stop the drought!
She will break the curse!
Love Henson!

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
But who knows, right?

BEAUTY PAGEANTS ARE ABOUT COMPARISONS.. REGARDLESS OR WHERE THE GIRLS COME FROM...

Maybe not for the same country of the delegates in different years... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
But who knows, right?

I can't say she's better than Bianca. Bianca has some goods which she doesn't have like height. Bianca's performance in MU was beyond the "Filipino" expectation. Nikette still has a lot to prove...but I will still support (not hype) her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:With Venus Raj, I was almost certain that she would have made the semi finals and beyond;.. with Nicolette Henson, the situation, is not all that bad, although, clearly, not as strong as Venus Raj, I feel that she also has a fair chance to possibly make the semifinals, if she continues to work very hard... at least I like her, much more than Bianca Manalo, that is for sure!

i would like to echo this statement from the Prince. With Venus, there is no doubt we would have ended the drought but with Nicole, I guess the chance is 50-50. I don't see in Nicole the determination and preparedness of Venus Raj. Venus has the ability to stand out in a sea of beauties effortlessly. I love her 35-22-35. I wanted the universe to see that figures.

Nicole is pretty but she is raw and she needs badly to tone her body. I was hoping Nicolle would come back in 2011 or 2012 but since she was already chosen she has to double time.

It would have been better if we send Krista Kleiner to Miss Universe and Nicole will take her place as Miss Philippines-International

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 am

Hope there would be more positive vibes in this regard. But with the instances of injustice, e.g. Sandra's last-minute disqualification and the more recent one involving Venus [both of which could have been avoided had BPCI conducted a more systematic and conscientious screening], there will always be people [not necessarily from the binibinis concerned] who speak ill...even curse the organizer, thus, inviting bad vibes, rubbing it on our country's representatives."Patuloy na kakarmahin..." [karma continues...] unless BPCI starts with a clean slate...be truly sorry for its "sins"...make amends...

Probably the longest prayer every Pinoy pageant aficionado has said is for this MU drought to end. Despite the worthy ladies sent in the recent years, there was never a placement even in the SF round. This year, we need to bring in all the positive vibes...and pray once again that the drought finally ends. pray

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm

great gatzby wrote:
Hope there would be more positive vibes in this regard. But with the instances of injustice, e.g. Sandra's last-minute disqualification and the more recent one involving Venus [both of which could have been avoided had BPCI conducted a more systematic and conscientious screening], there will always be people [not necessarily from the binibinis concerned] who speak ill...even curse the organizer, thus, inviting bad vibes, rubbing it on our country's representatives."Patuloy na kakarmahin..." [karma continues...] unless BPCI starts with a clean slate...be truly sorry for its "sins"...make amends...

Probably the longest prayer every Pinoy pageant aficionado has said is for this MU drought to end. Despite the worthy ladies sent in the recent years, there was never a placement even in the SF round. This year, we need to bring in all the positive vibes...and pray once again that the drought finally ends. pray

My Poet knows best!!! this lad is so ATTRACTIVE by the way he writes and speaks!!! heart It's true!;... let's bring positive vibes, on Nicolette Henson.. It's not her fault of what took place;.. one question, will Venus Raj be eligible to enter any other beauty competition, or not, and if so, which one (s) could she enter?.. thank you!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm

she has a good shot of ending the drought!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:28 pm

in my opinion john!!..i guess its better that henson will represent the philippines this year..why because she's not overhyped..what happen if venus raj will not enter the semis ? ofcourse all of us get disappointed...but if henson will not enter the semis atleast we expected..but if she will enter the semis thats a surprised for us !! i love helen and according to my eyes she's better than raj! i dont know but i found her more fierce than raj during the pageant night..this is my own opinion thanks.
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm

She will enter Semis if she work hard to tone her body and have some personality enhancement.

Henson is Good Representative for me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

More positive vibes please... pray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next