BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION)

+4
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
Ray
Madam Zelaya
8 posters

Go down

FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION) Empty FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION)

Post by Madam Zelaya Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 pm

ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE EXCLUSIVE!!!

i am mysterious

Last edited by Madam Zelaya on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Madam Zelaya
Gossip Analyst
Gossip Analyst

Location Location : World of Dreams

Back to top Go down

FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION) Empty Re: FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION)

Post by Madam Zelaya Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 pm

I'M MADAM ZELAYA, EXPERT IN ORACLES AND DIVINATIONS. I'M HERE TO SHARE MY PREDICTIONS IN THE UPCOMING MISS UNIVERSE 2011 PAGEANT.

I'm an expert in interpreting fates through Palmistry, Numerology, and other divinations. I'm also knowledgeable in using ancient oracles which was used by ancient men in determining their destinies.

As part of this program, I will use 3 different divination:

JOGO DE BUZIOS - isang orakulo gamit ang mga shells. Nagmula ito sa bansang Brazil.

DARB ER RAML - isang orakulo na ginagamit ng mga sinaunang Arabo. Ito ay tinatawag na "Oracle of the Sand".

Bonus: I will also use NUMEROLOGY - a method used to determine your destiny using your birth date and name, and TAROT CARDS as part of this program.

PS: The results will only served as a guide to all Miss Universe 2011 contestants. Their destinies will also still lie in God's will.

Watch out for more!

Madam Zelaya
Gossip Analyst
Gossip Analyst

Back to top Go down

FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION) Empty Re: FATES OF MISS UNIVERSE 2011 CONTESTANTS TO BE DETERMINED (MADAM ZELAYA'S PREDICTION)

Post by Madam Zelaya Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

I WILL USE THE FOLLOWING ORACLES AND DIVINATION:

JOGO DE BUZIOS (ANCIENT BRAZILIAN DIVINATION)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DARB ER-RAML (ANCIENT ARABIC ORACLE)

TAROT

NUMEROLOGY

Madam Zelaya
Gossip Analyst
Gossip Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Madam Zelaya Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

The REVELATIONS coming soon! Very Happy

Madam Zelaya
Gossip Analyst
Gossip Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:23 pm

wow! I love it!!!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 am

Looking forward to it. Smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:39 pm

I have never ever seen a clairvoyant whose predictions come true.. They always totally fail, or, at best guess, 1 , or 2 things and they act as if that was a product of their "talents". Anyone can guess , or not a few things, is just luck and/or coincidence! Hope this Madam whatever becomes the exception! We shall see!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 am

LOL THIS IS KOOL FOR ENTERTAINMENT....THESE "DIVINATIONS" WILL BE TAKEN AS THEIR "SPIRITUAL PREDICTIONS" LOL HOPEFULLY HE GUESSES WELL SO THAT WE CAN ENTERTAIN OURSELVES WITH THIS.... lol!
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:19 am

I love it. And I wait... So curious...

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 pm

excited!!!

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by sanen Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 am

stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir stir chair chair
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down