BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 am

aq din, kbugera tlga avatar n erah.WINNER! clap

Back to top Go down

Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 am

Mikimoto wrote:aq din, kbugera tlga avatar n erah.WINNER! clap

kimi , bakit sama ng tingin mo sa gilid hihi Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13 - Page 2 251809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:15 am

kalachuchi wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
kalachuchi wrote:
erah wrote:ANSARAF NEMEN CHUPAIN NUNG ISA....

wala na kong masavi, sobra ang pagka winner nitohhhhhhhhhh!!! Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13 - Page 2 251809

Question...winner saan? avatar o pag-chups? Embarassed

hihi, both, Slumpuppy's Despedida - Pampanga December 13 - Page 2 Icon_redface si mare pa sa pag chups, wala ng tatalabog pa dyan, iba naman kasi si rosa, kuweba!!°!!
To see is to believe! Smile Laughing who knows smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:15 am

Choz choz lng yan mamu, hihi... nkkita kc ng apam s gilid eh, hihi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 am

Mikimoto wrote:Choz choz lng yan mamu, hihi... nkkita kc ng apam s gilid eh, hihi

ganaon bayon, kaya emotea valdez ang dating mo dyan!!hihi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 am

kurekong mamu, dpat mgset tau ng date lhat ng pinoy forumers n dpat long hair at pgirl ANG AVATAR PRA MS MASAYA hihi :pika:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:44 am

Mikimoto wrote:kurekong mamu, dpat mgset tau ng date lhat ng pinoy forumers n dpat long hair at pgirl ANG AVATAR PRA MS MASAYA hihi :pika:

hahah, baka , maloka admin at mapalayas tayo hihi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 am

gnon b mamu? hihi.. bukas ulit ha, out n s work junakis mez, wabyu mwah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 am

Mikimoto wrote:gnon b mamu? hihi.. bukas ulit ha, out n s work junakis mez, wabyu mwah!

hihi, ingat palagi miki!! mwahhh!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 am

Next despedida? Chino's most likely... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:01 am

great gatzby wrote:Next despedida? Chino's most likely... Embarassed

you got it right kaaron gatzby! Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:04 am

chino wrote:

Bayambang-bound? For good? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 am

great gatzby wrote:
chino wrote:

pwede! hehehe..
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 am

chino wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
chino wrote:

pwede! hehehe..
Ay naku...walang life dun.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 am

kidding aside.... parang gusto ko sumunod sa Saudi kina raffy.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 am

chino wrote:kidding aside.... parang gusto ko sumunod sa Saudi kina raffy.. Smile
Kaya mo restrictions ng Saudi? Baka manibago ka? Pero one thing for sure, maski kakapiranggot ang kita mo dun, mas madali makapag-save...

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:21 am

great gatzby wrote:
chino wrote:kidding aside.... parang gusto ko sumunod sa Saudi kina raffy.. Smile
Kaya mo restrictions ng Saudi? Baka manibago ka? Pero one thing for sure, maski kakapiranggot ang kita mo dun, mas madali makapag-save...

restrictions such as?
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 am

chino wrote:
great gatzby wrote:

restrictions such as?

Women, booze, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 am

kayang kaya.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

chino wrote:kayang kaya.. Smile
Tignan natin Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:35 am

great gatzby wrote:
Tignan natin Smile

I'll let you know hehehe.. probably next year I'll go there. or somewhere else basta makapag abroad lang
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 am

chino wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
Tignan natin Smile

I'll let you know hehehe.. probably next year I'll go there. or somewhere else basta makapag abroad lang
Just take a tour...ASEAN...inexpensive esp. off season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:41 am

great gatzby wrote:
chino wrote:
great gatzby wrote:

restrictions such as?

Women, booze, etc.

and men?

Back to top Go down

Post by ikter Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:54 pm

chino wrote:as what i have said... "that meet up was some sort of despedida na rin" but the intention of that meet up was a friendly game, a badminton game rematch between the four of us (industrie and Raffy vs. Anthony and Chino)...

and since that will be the last time Anthony and I will see Raffy again, (the next will be two years from now).... we considered that meet up as our "despedida party" for him.

you did not answer any of the issues i raised.... first, why did you request for the x-mas party to be moved to another date, and then you did not show up? tapos malaman-laman ko meron palang ganitong eksena on the same day..... tapos ni hindi kayo nagtext? how many times did i text you on that day, chino? you know what, the meetups would always be there, but i would hope never to see your face in any of those.... you can always have your own meetup, but in my meetups, i would never wanna see your face..... i know it's x-mas time, and i got a very nice present from you guys, so it's just good enough to give it back to you whatever it is..... i have always been straightforward, and i will remain one, even on christmas.... but don't worry, i won't wish you anything ill, i would rather wanna wish you a better judgment, a one true love na seseryosohin ka nang matagal, and a very good health.... thanks.... wink wink
ikter
ikter

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm

ikter wrote:
chino wrote:as what i have said... "that meet up was some sort of despedida na rin" but the intention of that meet up was a friendly game, a badminton game rematch between the four of us (industrie and Raffy vs. Anthony and Chino)...

and since that will be the last time Anthony and I will see Raffy again, (the next will be two years from now).... we considered that meet up as our "despedida party" for him.

you did not answer any of the issues i raised.... first, why did you request for the x-mas party to be moved to another date, and then you did not show up? tapos malaman-laman ko meron palang ganitong eksena on the same day..... tapos ni hindi kayo nagtext? how many times did i text you on that day, chino? you know what, the meetups would always be there, but i would hope never to see your face in any of those.... you can always have your own meetup, but in my meetups, i would never wanna see your face..... i know it's x-mas time, and i got a very nice present from you guys, so it's just good enough to give it back to you whatever it is..... i have always been straightforward, and i will remain one, even on christmas.... but don't worry, i won't wish you anything ill, i would rather wanna wish you a better judgment, a one true love na seseryosohin ka nang matagal, and a very good health.... thanks.... wink wink

i remember i requested for the date, and I'm sure it's not december 13 ikter and I know it's not for the Christmas Party! thanks though for accomodating my request.

Probably your sending text messages to my old number. As far as I know Anthony texted genres. Raffy and industrie have some errands to attend after our meet up.

Thanks for the wishes. My wish for you peace of mind!

And don't worry, i will never ever attend to any of your meet up (since you don't wanna see me there).
And I'm happy with the last two meet ups I attended (1st, MU viewing party Anthony insisted me to attend and 2nd, Ondoy, for the sake of my good friend fidz).

Merry Christmas Ikter.
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next