BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned

3 posters

Go down

I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned Empty I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

“I am She “, organizers of Miss Universe India, announced on Wednesday that the winner of this year’s competition Urvashi Rautela was dethroned due to conflicts that jeopardized her participation in the international Miss Universe pageant to take place in Las Vegas.

The press release sent by the organization stated the following:

We would like to announce Urvashi Rautela’s relinquishment of her title “I am She – Miss Universe India 2012″ to Shilpa Singh, who was crowned “I am She – Miss Globe International 2012″.

Shilpa Singh will now represent India at the Miss Universe Pageant to be held in Las Vegas in December. The afore stated relinquishment is due to Urvashi’s contradicting contracts as the winner and titleholder of the pageant “Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International”, a fact which she unfortunately overlooked during her participation on I am She 2012.

Urvashi further acknowledges and agrees that she did not confirm the minimum age criteria as required under the I am She pageant as well as the Miss Universe pageant.

Urvashi was born in February 25th, 1994. Miss Universe rules state that competitors have to be at least 18 years of age by February 1st. She now joins an extense list of beauty queens who have lost their titles in 2012.

SOURCE:
http://globalbeauties.com/blog/2012/10/i-was-she-miss-universe-india-dethroned/
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned Empty Re: I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned

Post by Desi Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:30 am

What?????? chair
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned Empty Re: I am She: Miss Universe India Dethroned

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Terrible and very sad! With this new girl who has been crowned, India can forget about placing in MU! Too bad! Hopefully Urvashi can compete again next year, but is not her fault , but Sushmita Sen's and her mediocre work and organization! Evil or Very Mad Mad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down