BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!!

2 posters

Go down

SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!! Empty SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!!

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NO MORE FEMINA. IT'S TIME TO BRINK BACK INDIA'S GLORIOUS YEARS IN MISS UNIVERSE!

iT'S OFFICIAL! SUSHMITA SEN'S TANTRA ENTERTAINMENT IS NOW THE NEW DIRECTOR OF NEWLY ESTABLISHED MISS INDIA UNIVERSE. APRIL 15, 2010 IS THE TARGET PAGEANT CORONATION DATE. MISS UNIVERSE ORG GRANTED HER THE FRANCHISE AND THE WINNER OF MISS INDIA UNIVERSE WILL REPRESENT HER COUNTRY TO MISS UNIVERSE 2010! GOOD LUCK!

I HOPE THIS WOULD HAPPEN ALSO IN THE PHILIPPINES. CALLING MARGIE MORAN OR GLORIA DIAZ, OR EVEN MIRIAM QUIAMBAO!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!! Empty Re: SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 am

good for india....

question is does phil beauty queens has the same passion to drive a big change on our pageant?

Back to top Go down

SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!! Empty Re: SUSHMITA SEN TAKES OVER MISS INDIA UNIVERSE!!!!

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 am

ARCI wrote:good for india....

question is does phil beauty queens has the same passion to drive a big change on our pageant?

sad to say but only precious lara quigaman, Miss International 2005, has the passion for that.

i also heard inside rumors from abs-cbn (i'm working at the production) that Karla Henry wants to establish a pageant sponsored by ABS-CBN... contrary to carousel productions also sponsored by abs-cbn. Shocked
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 am

Ray ND wrote:

sad to say but only precious lara quigaman, Miss International 2005, has the passion for that.

i also heard inside rumors from abs-cbn (i'm working at the production) that Karla Henry wants to establish a pageant sponsored by ABS-CBN... contrary to carousel productions also sponsored by abs-cbn. Shocked

why cant just they work on a same cause or pageant? well i hope abs cbn pursue in acquiring the franchise...at least they can make the pageant bigger and grander targeting a bigger market....who knows they can even ask filipinas in foreign communities to join to add more diversity...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:00 am

ARCI wrote:
Ray ND wrote:

why cant just they work on a same cause or pageant? well i hope abs cbn pursue in acquiring the franchise...at least they can make the pageant bigger and grander targeting a bigger market....who knows they can even ask filipinas in foreign communities to join to add more diversity...

according to my boss, abs-cbn really wants to franchise Miss Universe. If ever this would happen, abs-cbn plans Precious Lara Quigaman or Karla Paula Henry to be the national director... that's what I've heard.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:18 am

Ray ND wrote:
ARCI wrote:
Ray ND wrote:

according to my boss, abs-cbn really wants to franchise Miss Universe. If ever this would happen, abs-cbn plans Precious Lara Quigaman or Karla Paula Henry to be the national director... that's what I've heard.

i hope abscbn plans wont change...it would drastically change and improve the competition considering the amount of prizes they can give to contestants....as for now...we could only hope..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 am

ARCI wrote:
Ray ND wrote:
ARCI wrote:
Ray ND wrote:

i hope abscbn plans wont change...it would drastically change and improve the competition considering the amount of prizes they can give to contestants....as for now...we could only hope..

abs-cbn has no problems with regards to sponsors. look at carousel productions, they seek the help of abs-cbn and they are flooded with sponsors! for sure, abs-cbn will do a great job.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:30 am

your right that's why i hope they can get the franchise the soonest time possible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 am

ARCI wrote:your right that's why i hope they can get the franchise the soonest time possible...

but when will the BPCI's franchise expire?
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:42 am

Ray ND wrote:
ARCI wrote:your right that's why i hope they can get the franchise the soonest time possible...

that's the million dollar question sir ray...what's more...is BPCI willing to let go of the franchise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Lets just PRay that Stella will be withdrawn by MU rights and give it to ABS CBN for changes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Ray ND wrote:

2014???

Good for India! 2009 has been a relatively weak year for them. Let's see what Sush can do.

Last edited by el_jugador on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 am

wow that's a good news!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am

Good news for India...not-so-good news for other countries...a revitalized selection program for Indian representative might catapult India back to power...

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 am

well, let's wait what will Ms. Stella Araneta will do next year...
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 am

chino wrote:well, let's wait what will Ms. Stella Araneta will do next year...
Hopefully, some innovations...to start the new decade with a bang! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 am

great gatzby wrote:
chino wrote:well, let's wait what will Ms. Stella Araneta will do next year...
Hopefully, some innovations...to start the new decade with a bang! pirat

if we can't beat them, we should join them.. if business is the name of the game in MU, then BPCI should play their cards right and have some business with the trump.
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:13 am

It's time for a change. Doesn't matter who but it certainly has to happen soon. We've sent beautiful representatives. Unfortuantely, they are very unprepared, not groomed to the max, and sent with dresses and fashion that are not up to par. Rip it out of Stella's hands. Her job is done. She did well for awhile but not lately. Now it's time for a change. Her "formula" hasn't worked well in MU lately, so let's move on to someone new, someone with fresh ideas, someone who is current regarding fashion and ideology. It's time for a change...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 am

I hope a former beauty queen that has passion for MU and knows what MU nowadays would take over the franchise... we need fresh new ideas, fresh contenders, and new ideas for trainings and all..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 am

Go Sush! This will be a good comeback for India!

Madame A, set Ms. Universe franchise free! We badly want an international title! (Kahit kame na po dito sa POB ang magpatakbo at mamahala!)
peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down