BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

+14
Dylan
EP Admin
Jiwa_Matahari
POB reporter
Taxki
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
pepper
Julyski
sayonako
PRINCE CALIXTO
JENN
ardyvanviesta
Desi
Ray
18 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by louise Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Jimena is the best miss universe !! She is very beautiful
LATIN GRAMMY AWARDS 2010

--------------
http://missunivers.xooit.com/index.php

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

louise

Location Location : concarneau

Back to top Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 5 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 am

[quote="louise"]Jimena is the best miss universe !! She is very beautiful
LATIN GRAMMY AWARDS 2010

YES, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT DAYANA AND STEFANIA ARE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL, SEXIER AND MORE ELEGANT.. JIMENA DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WITH HER HAIR UP , HER LEGS ARE WAY 2 SKINNY AND HER HEAD IS SO BIG.. IS THE TRUTH!

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:13 am

YES, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT DAYANA AND STEFANIA ARE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL, SEXIER AND MORE ELEGANT.. JIMENA DOES NOT LOOK GOOD WITH HER HAIR UP , HER LEGS ARE WAY 2 SKINNY AND HER HEAD IS SO BIG.. IS THE TRUTH!

[/quote]

Stefania and Dayana are beautiful too ^^ But my favourite is Jimena

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 am

XIMENA has one of the most BEAUTIFUL faces I've ever seen............

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 am

louise wrote:

Stefania and Dayana are beautiful too ^^ But my favourite is Jimena[/quote]

Good 4 u!! (haha!) Jimena has a very beautiful face and that's all.. I prefer much more the statuesque, fine feature Stefania and the drop dead gorgeous Dayana and both have much better bodies and are far more interesting and less boring than Jimena. Jimena puts me and many people to Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Besides, Jimena will never have the elegance of Stefania, nor the whole package of Dayana... Also, some people lack the objectivity to accept and say when someone does not look good and Jimena looks plain with her hair up and has really skinny legs.
lol!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:29 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
louise wrote:

Good 4 u!! (haha!) Jimena has a very beautiful face and that's all.. I prefer much more the statuesque, fine feature Stefania and the drop dead gorgeous Dayana and both have much better bodies and are far more interesting and less boring than Jimena. Jimena puts me and many people to Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Besides, Jimena will never have the elegance of Stefania, nor the whole package of Dayana... Also, some people lack the objectivity to accept and say when someone does not look good and Jimena looks plain with her hair up and has really skinny legs.
lol!
[/quote]

ximena is just a pretty face she is not 5'9 they use to be Laughing
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 am

Angelo Batista wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
louise wrote:

lol!

ximena is just a pretty face she is not 5'9 they use to be Laughing[/quote]

Exactly and she is in reality about 5'6, or 5'7' at most >The heels she was wearing were higher than anybody else's!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 am

Everybody here has the RIGHT to like whoever they want.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 am

Good 4 u!! (haha!) Jimena has a very beautiful face and that's all.. I prefer much more the statuesque, fine feature Stefania and the drop dead gorgeous Dayana and both have much better bodies and are far more interesting and less boring than Jimena. Jimena puts me and many people to Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Besides, Jimena will never have the elegance of Stefania, nor the whole package of Dayana... Also, some people lack the objectivity to accept and say when someone does not look good and Jimena looks plain with her hair up and has really skinny legs. [/font] lol! [/color][/quote]

I don't understand all.. Embarassed
I'm french x) I need the translator ^^

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 am

I understand now ^^
You are a big fan of stefania Very Happy

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 am

Desi wrote:Everybody here has the RIGHT to like whoever they want.

I definitely agree with you Very Happy

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 am

TWITTER

-------------

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:37 am

I love her costume ^^
very funny !!
----------------

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:30 am

She looks like the Bride of Frankenstein. What a silly costume, like spider webs, or a rat nest
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm

wow what a christmas tree!!! lol
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Hmm! I'll keep watching this thread, like the the rest of the Grandslam Queens Threads. Suspect
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

Angelo Batista wrote:wow what a christmas tree!!! lol

LOL!!! Dear Angelo love your avatar. Mine is of Irene Saez, Miss U 1981 from Venezuela.. Hers is 1 of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen in my life. I have seen her in person in Miami, FL, USA and she is so stunningly beautiful, that she seems UNREAL!
Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Angelo Batista wrote:wow what a christmas tree!!! lol

LOL!!! Dear Angelo love your avatar. Mine is of Irene Saez, Miss U 1981 from Venezuela.. Hers is 1 of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen in my life. I have seen her in person in Miami, FL, USA and she is so stunningly beautiful, that she seems UNREAL!
Very Happy

thanks prince that doll will repaint as miss dominican republic in the person of zoe saldaña the stasr of star trek sgt uhura
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 am

Trop belle Jimena !! Smile
---------------------

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 am

louise wrote:Trop belle Jimena !! Smile
---------------------

nice selection of photo
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 am

FOR 'GQ'
---------------------

Last edited by louise on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 am

Thursday, 17th of november
Expotransporte
---------------------

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by louise Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 am

louise

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:38 am

MANY people from all over the net and the world are making fun at Jimena , cuz, according 2 all of them, she made a real fool of herself, on this video, and they are laughing at her, calling her a terrible singer, an air head, low class, NOT intelligent and plain looking! lol!