BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROAD TO BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 (24 Official Candidates) O

+15
uniqueorn
pepper
Joanne
highstreet
Dylan
mgfox
Eblazer
bangilath
FRITZGERALD
Miss Understood
Jheeded
Ray
bonner
edwoct1026
sayonako
19 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ROAD TO BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 (24 Official Candidates) O - Page 10 Empty Re: ROAD TO BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 (24 Official Candidates) O

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 pm

sa final na ako mag co comment.......

Back to top Go down

ROAD TO BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 (24 Official Candidates) O - Page 10 Empty Re: ROAD TO BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 (24 Official Candidates) O

Post by sayonako Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 am

DavaoPrince wrote:sa final na ako mag co comment.......

sige abangan namin iyan gheheheh
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Marami talagang surprises and Binibining Pilipinas kaya every year exciting talaga....
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:33 pm

krista - gwen - toni

locked!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by beauty_mwah Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 pm

tagal naman........ noon pa ako naghihintay Neutral
FRITZGERALD wrote:nagpictorial na sila kanina. abangan natin sa bbp website
beauty_mwah
beauty_mwah
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 am

@ Beauty Mwah,
I love Hipolito! I can marry her anytime..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

MASAYAKANA? wrote:
great gatzby wrote:
bonner wrote:i felt morelos got a big chance

I'm not totally sure with this: Is she the same Ana Marie Pulpulaan Morelos who was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas 2007 Tourism International...that she replaced Zephora Mayon as Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia-Pacific International, when the later abdicated the title...that she placed 4th runner-up in the 2007 Miss Tourism Metropolitan International in Malaysia?
Smile

yes, siya nga po iyon:)

wow siya na pala yun
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:27 pm

sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 pm

The official website of Binibini is not yet updated. What's taking them long?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

no new pics yet? hmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Castillo Bustamante Santos Antonio

Kaufman Ejercitado Caparas Morelos

Jimenez Raj Kleiner Maerina

Ruais Misa Libatog Hipolito

Aguilar Henson Alimurong Matubis

Gatbonton Necio Hernandez Damian
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:47 pm

The photos f this year's contestants are updated in BB Pilipinas official website.

Pictures are sooooooooo damn poor in quality.

But Venus Raj is so damn gorgeous there.

Looks like Venus is being favoured to win one of the titles and that could be Miss Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Damn, the Binibini's were fierce....good job

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Dahil malapit na ang coronation ng Binibining Pilipinas 2010, heto ang una kong assessment sa mga kandidata. Classify ko lang muna kung saan pageant sila mas nababagay batay lamang sa mga pictures nila at mga videos.

MISS UNIVERSE:

1. Gwendoline Ruais - Ang tangkad at sexy body niya ang kanyang asset. Kahit sinasabi ng iba na malakas ang facial features niya at medyo lalaki ang hitsura, sa tingin ko ay magagawan ito ng tamang make up. Ilan na rin naman sa mga previous Miss Universe contestants at pinalad makapasok sa semi-final ay ganito ang features katulad ni Miss Albania last year. Matatabunan ang weakness niyang ito kung magaling siya sa rampahan at projection na bagay naman siguro na meron siya kasi isa siyang model. Siguro ok rin ang kanyang speaking ability kaya at kailangan lang mag-step up na siya ngayon sa competition.

2. Venus Raj - Just like Ruais, ang sexy body niya at galing niya sa rampahan ang mapapansin sa kanya. May determinasyon siya at palaban nama. Although ang weakness niya ay hindi masyado kagandahan facially, yung beauty niya ay hit pa rin sa mga Amerikano na siyang magiging judge. Ang weakness na lang niya ay kung hindi siya spontaneous magsalita. Kailangan conversionalist siya.

3. Krista Kliener - Mas gusto ko sana siya sa Miss World kasi pwede siya sa talent pero baka masayang lang siya doon dahil ayaw talaga ni Julia sa mga Pinay. Since magaling siya sa Englisan, pwede siya sa Miss U. Weakness lang niya body niya na kailangan i-tone muna pero siguro makakaya niya ito in time for Miss U 2010 kasi pursigido naman siya at may determinasyon

4. Diane Elaine Necio - Sana maisipan ni Diane na magback out na lang at sumali next year kasi perfect siya sa Miss U. Hindi kasi siya pwede kasi 17 pa lang siya. Ayaw ko rin siya sa Miss World kasi masasayang lang ang beauty niya. Sa mga candid shot niya makikita mo sumisigaw talaga ang pagka-Miss U niya. Marunong siya mag-project at sexy ang mga legs. Sana bumalik ka na lang next year.

Susunod yung iba.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 pm

VERY FILIPINA BEAUTY!!! I WILL GO FOR HER!

FRITZGERALD wrote:

GO ISZHIA. :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

My favorite for the titles so far are:
Antonio- her beauty and presence in undeniable...her looks is very striking, though a lil bit short, her flaws can easily be covered with her great stage presence.

Misa- No need for much assessment, she has the aura of an asian MU, sophisticated with a modern edge. I like her stage presence, from the hair to the wardrobes-she has the edge.

Ruais- I don't like her dimples, it look like doubled on her right cheek. Her height is a plus but she has to tone down her make-up, toning her body from the lower and lateral sides of her abdomen will definitely make her sexier. Her walk needs some polishing, I find it plain and sometime boring. Sway her hips...I mean it. use your long legs,it's your asset!

Raj- I have doubts on her, but I am relying on the possible transformation if ever she grabbed one of the crown...Her hour-glass figure is a big plus, she might win the best in swimsuit...her face maynot be a beauty queen material for pinoys, but it has an international appeal...it will be recognized for sure. Make her look more filipina, she has to be distinguished as a filipina...professional make-up artist can do magic.

[b]Ejercitado
- I love her! She's very modern, very filipina and yes, a natural beauty...she can walk, talk, and her aura radiates effortlessly. If Binibini is looking for a non-mestiza beauty? Ejercitado is a great choice.

Necio- I like her filipina looks, however, with the presence of latinas, she will just blend and can be left out. She's beautiful for filipino standards, just not for Big 3.

Krissa Mae- Her talent can be her weapon for MW, but she has to clinch the title amongst the heavy favored girls. She has the "it", very bubbly, spontaneity, outspoken, charming, but has to work on her body, toned it, and polish her walk, it's not pageant ready, I won't be surprise if she gets on of the titles.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:14 am

Mariella Castillo

Rachel Bustamante

Patrixia Shirley Santos

Selena Antonio

Nicole Kaufman

Patricia Lae Ejercitado

Laurese Ann Caparas

Ana Marie Morelos

Laica Joy Jimenez

Maria Venus Raj

Krista Arrieta Kleiner

Reina Mae Maerina

Gwendoline Ruais

Mary Ann Ross Misa

Jam Charish Libatog

Toni Alyessa Hipolito

Rose Ann Aguilar

Helen Nicolette Henson

Kate Princess Alimurong

Marie Ysabelle Matubis

Czarina Catherine Gatbonton

Diane Elaine Necio

Mhirra Hernandez

Angelica Damian

pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Damian , Matubis, Raj and Necio were great

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/12962028/2047][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Dylan wrote:My favorite for the titles so far are:
Antonio- her beauty and presence in undeniable...her looks is very striking, though a lil bit short, her flaws can easily be covered with her great stage presence.

Misa- No need for much assessment, she has the aura of an asian MU, sophisticated with a modern edge. I like her stage presence, from the hair to the wardrobes-she has the edge.

Ruais- I don't like her dimples, it look like doubled on her right cheek. Her height is a plus but she has to tone down her make-up, toning her body from the lower and lateral sides of her abdomen will definitely make her sexier. Her walk needs some polishing, I find it plain and sometime boring. Sway her hips...I mean it. use your long legs,it's your asset!

Raj- I have doubts on her, but I am relying on the possible transformation if ever she grabbed one of the crown...Her hour-glass figure is a big plus, she might win the best in swimsuit...her face maynot be a beauty queen material for pinoys, but it has an international appeal...it will be recognized for sure. Make her look more filipina, she has to be distinguished as a filipina...professional make-up artist can do magic.

[b]Ejercitado
- I love her! She's very modern, very filipina and yes, a natural beauty...she can walk, talk, and her aura radiates effortlessly. If Binibini is looking for a non-mestiza beauty? Ejercitado is a great choice.

Necio- I like her filipina looks, however, with the presence of latinas, she will just blend and can be left out. She's beautiful for filipino standards, just not for Big 3.

Krissa Mae- Her talent can be her weapon for MW, but she has to clinch the title amongst the heavy favored girls. She has the "it", very bubbly, spontaneity, outspoken, charming, but has to work on her body, toned it, and polish her walk, it's not pageant ready, I won't be surprise if she gets on of the titles.

Amelia Vega is 6'1" i think... sana magamit ng husto ni Ruais ang kanyang advantage...
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I don't like the way BPCI put make ups on the girls...they look like a drag queens for christ sake.........They look less beautiful in the camera with that dark heavy make ups and pink blush ons....Stella for pete's sake be modern in your taste...BBP is not a drag queen pageant.....your making the girls less beautiful.

Last edited by el_jugador on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : POB Rule on INSULTS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

DavaoPrince wrote:I don't like the way BPCI put make ups on the girls...they look like a drag queens for christ sake.........They look less beautiful in the camera with that dark heavy make ups and pink blush ons....Stella for pete's sake be modern in your taste...BBP is not a drag queen pageant.....your making the girls less beautiful.

they intended to follow the Latina selection let see who will shine above all in pre pageant coronation night Laughing
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Nicole Kaufmann
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:14 pm

The GLAMAZONS!!!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next