BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

+5
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Lhou Chassey
bangilath
bonner
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE! Empty Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

Post by bonner Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LIVESTREAM
GMA 7 - 9/10:00 PM

bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE! Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm

I am excited of this... I am online now to watch for the show!!

Back to top Go down

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE! Empty Re: Binibining Pilipinas 2010 Preliminary Competition: LIVE!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm

what time the show starts?

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm

9pm.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhou Chassey Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 pm

too obvious that venus will get the best in terno award

Last edited by Lhou Chassey on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lhou Chassey
Lhou Chassey

Location Location : Makati, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:47 pm

after show me the manny of GMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 pm

The show begins now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 pm

I am watching.....

Venus Raj just won Best in Philippine Terno award

Swimsuit competition is next

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 pm

The live streaming is not good so I was not able to appreciate the catwalk of the girls but what caught my attention are candidates 21 and 17 - Czarina Gatbonton and Rose Ann Aguilar.

I also like Necio, Kleiner, Castillo, Ajercitado, Morelos, etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Venus wore the costume used by sandra seifert in Miss Phil Eart 2009,,,,i love her,,,,,,

swimsuit,,Maerina,Morelos,Ruais,Raj,Henson,Castillo,Ejercitado, has nice bodies,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Kleiner have bad catwalk skills...tsk tsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Kleiner have bad catwalk skills...tsk tsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:Venus wore the costume used by sandra seifert in Miss Phil Eart 2009,,,,i love her,,,,,,

swimsuit,,Maerina,Morelos,Ruais,Raj,Henson,Castillo,Ejercitado, has nice bodies,,,,,

it is like the national costume of Margaret Ann Bayot during the mIss International 2004 but the lower part of the gown is patterned to Gionna Cabrera' costume at Miss Unvierse 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Misa is not good either....whats going on with the early bets...they are overshadowed when it comes to stage presence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 pm

The best Girls so far

Henson
Raj
Ruais
Morelos
Number 1
Necio
Kauffman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Oh I forgot,... Alimurong is so fierce also!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Araneta showed the Old Gowns again...OMg..she never learned her lessons...She should have coordinate with the local designers for newer gowns to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:50 pm

okey,,,honestly,,,i love the swimsuit portion but evening gown sucks,,,,,
the gowns are so so simple,cheap,very familiar.....its so JS prom and it doesnt look like a national evening gown competition,,,just allow the girls to have their own designers rather than just showcasing what cumbia has,,,,

its just an honest opinion and i dont aim to offend anyone,,,......

Last edited by shunrey2009 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Araneta showed the Old Gowns again...OMg..she never learned her lessons...She should have coordinate with the local designers for newer gowns to wear.

It really disappointed me. I don't like the idea of letting them wear gowns of almost the same colors.

Those who impressed me with their looks are Raj - hands down!. Alimurong, Ruais, Kleiner, Gatbonton, Necio, Aguilar, Damian, Hipolito, Ejercitado, Henson, etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:11 am

bangilath wrote:9pm.

Thanks bangilath but it started at 10:30. hehehe

Miss Friendships are Maria Venus Raj and Kate Princess Alimurong - who was the surprise of the night. She gave a fantastic performance in both evening and swimsuit segments.

Miss Talent is Krista Arrieta Kleiner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 am

shunrey2009 wrote:okey,,,honestly,,,i love the swimsuit portion but evening gown sucks,,,,,
the gowns are so so simple,cheap,very familiar.....its so JS prom and it doesnt look like a national evening gown competition,,,just allow the girls to have their own designers rather than just showcasing what cumbia has,,,,

its just an honest opinion and i dont aim to offend anyone,,,......

I share the same sentiments!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:13 am

Aside from Raj's Costume, I really Love Henson's Costumes...very modern yet elegant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 am

Krissa is really not appealing on most of her photos, and it's not gonna help her pull up in the semis of MU MW or Mi if she's gonna win a Crown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 am

more of the pics davaoprince.

venus deserves the Best in Terno

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 am

Raj definitely is the top contender.
Castillo is a real stunner, her walk and projections is absolutely great.
Misa carried the whole night with a class. She is sophisticated and does not need much of the effort to impress the judges.
Ruais performance is somewhat average, but she is a sure semi-finalist with her performance.
Ejercitado is a DIVA, she can walk...from SS to EG she just got it.
Kleiner's performance is satisfactory for me, her walk needs to improve I guess. However her EG presentation is quite good.
Aguilar is really cute and bubbly..I'm starting to like her.
Henson performed well in both SS and EG. She has the right to take the smifinal spot.
Other girls who caught my attention were Morelos, Necio, Maerina, Alimurong, Antonio and Kauffman.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next