BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

+2
sayonako
Jheeded
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:25 pm

SERGIE wrote:it's TRUE... been there once & i wish i could come back soon!

ok i believe you then.........thanks for all the info!!![/quote]

ur very much welcome Serge... kol me Marc...
next time try to visit Auckland.

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:27 pm

d'tracer wrote:

ok i believe you then.........thanks for all the info!!!

[/quote]
why...you lived there!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:29 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:

why...you lived there!!![/quote]

yeah, this is my new country...our family migrated here since 1992. ur welcome to stay in our place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:

why...you lived there!!!

yeah, this is my new country...our family migrated here since 1992. ur welcome to stay in our place.[/quote]

as long as someone cook my foods? i will....!!! party party party party

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm

SERGIE wrote:
yeah, this is my new country...our family migrated here since 1992. ur welcome to stay in our place.

as long as someone cook my foods? i will....!!! party party party party[/quote]

sure... but im zero knowledge in cooking... i know only how to fry egg & sausage! no prob lots of nice resto here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Angel you are a lousy promotions officer (hahahaha)

Here are the MAIN REASONS why you should give DAVAO CITY a try

1. PERFECT WEATHER - Davao City is located in a typhoon-free zone. No typhoons or hurricanes visit the city so this means uninterrupted worthwhile endeavors 365 days a year and you can't beat that. Although there is high humidity from 10 am to 3 pm, there are places in Davao where you can experience cool climate like the mountain resorts near the foot of the highest peak in the Philippines and the 2nd highest in Southeast Asia, the MR. APO. Or if you're lazy for some adventurous moutain trails, beaches, white sand and all are just 20 to 25 minutes away from the city center. It is like having cosmopolitan living with the beauty of nature as your backdrop.

2. PEACE and ORDER - We are always proud to say that there are only 3 places on earth where you DIAL 911 and your call be attended to immediately- the USA, CANADA, and Davao City Philippines. There is a long fleet of rescue vehicles stationed and scattered all over the metropolis to respond to your kind of emergency. You can even use your cellphone (Smart, Globe and Sun carriers) when dialing 911.

Davao City's crime rate is 0.88 cases per ten thousand people per month (which is the second lowest among cities all over Asia). And to think that Davao is a metropolitan area.

3. Quality of LIFE - Davao City is ranked as the Most Livable Place in the Philippines many times over (surveys by Asiaweek, the Financial TIMES of LONDON, the AIM, etc).

Water quality in Davao is among the best in the world (as cited by the American Waterworks Association). Power is efficient , reliable, and cheap and of course, in the City you will have various options for CONNECTIVITY even when you are in a hideaway in some mountain resort, the world is just a mouse click away.

FOOD is so cheap and gastronomic meals abound and are aplenty. There are a lot of EAT ALL YOU CAN for P100 being offered by mid-range restaurants. Even fine dining does not have to be pain in the pocket. Most hotels offer international cuisine and there are specialty restaurants that dot the landscape.

Foreign students from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, and China chose Davao tertiary institutions because of the quality of education that can be had for a price that is definitely a bargain.

4. MULTI-CULTURAL and generally ACCEPTING and WELCOMING PEOPLE- Davao has a migrant population. Differences in cultures and traditions are widely accepted. It is said that Davao' way of life is accepting the fact that each one is unique so that visitors can feel AT HOME (and will decide to come back for good).

5. ME - yes me. Im the fifth reason. If this fifth reason is unacceptable, you can delete number 5 and just look back at numbers 1 to 4. Cheers and Ciao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:41 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:

sure... but im zero knowledge in cooking... i know only how to fry egg & sausage! no prob lots of nice resto here![/quote]

still good to me......your hired!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

ivan d great wrote:Angel you are a lousy promotions officer (hahahaha)

1. PERFECT WEATHER - Davao City is located in a typhoon-free zone. No typhoons or hurricanes visit the city so this means uninterrupted worthwhile endeavors 365 days a year and you can't beat that. Although there is high humidity from 10 am to 3 pm, there are places in Davao where you can experience cool climate like the mountain resorts near the foot of the highest peak in the Philippines and the 2nd highest in Southeast Asia, the MR. APO. Or if you're lazy for some adventurous moutain trails, beaches, white sand and all are just 20 to 25 minutes away from the city center. It is like having cosmopolitan living with the beauty of nature as your backdrop.

2. PEACE and ORDER - We are always proud to say that there are only 3 places on earth where you DIAL 911 and your call be attended to immediately- the USA, CANADA, and Davao City Philippines. There is a long fleet of rescue vehicles stationed and scattered all over the metropolis to respond to your kind of emergency. You can even use your cellphone (Smart, Globe and Sun carriers) when dialing 911.

Davao City's crime rate is 0.88 cases per ten thousand people per month (which is the second lowest among cities all over Asia). And to think that Davao is a metropolitan area.

3. Quality of LIFE - Davao City is ranked as the Most Livable Place in the Philippines many times over (surveys by Asiaweek, the Financial TIMES of LONDON, the AIM, etc).

Water quality in Davao is among the best in the world (as cited by the American Waterworks Association). Power is efficient , reliable, and cheap and of course, in the City you will have various options for CONNECTIVITY even when you are in a hideaway in some mountain resort, the world is just a mouse click away.

FOOD is so cheap and gastronomic meals abound and are aplenty. There are a lot of EAT ALL YOU CAN for P100 being offered by mid-range restaurants. Even fine dining does not have to be pain in the pocket. Most hotels offer international cuisine and there are specialty restaurants that dot the landscape.

Foreign students from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, and China chose Davao tertiary institutions because of the quality of education that can be had for a price that is definitely a bargain.

4. MULTI-CULTURAL and generally ACCEPTING and WELCOMING PEOPLE- Davao has a migrant population. Differences in cultures and traditions are widely accepted. It is said that Davao' way of life is accepting the fact that each one is unique so that visitors can feel AT HOME (and will decide to come back for good).

5. ME - yes me. Im the fifth reason. If this fifth reason is unacceptable, you can delete number 5 and just look back at numbers 1 to 4. Cheers and Ciao.

very nice info.........thanks for sharing!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm

i love sausage and eggs!!!
5 Reasons on why you should Visit Davao Today - Page 2 Jumbo
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 pm

SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:

sure... but im zero knowledge in cooking... i know only how to fry egg & sausage! no prob lots of nice resto here!

still good to me......your hired!!![/quote]

breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, midnight snack same menu? lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 pm

pepper wrote:i love sausage and eggs!!!
thanks pepper for shaing!!!....the hotdog is too small?

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 pm

why, is ur hotdog too big?
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:

still good to me......your hired!!!

breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, midnight snack same menu? lol! lol! lol![/quote]
i'll take as a YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! can handle that!!! ☀ ☀ ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Would love to visit Davao the soonest!
My Dad's from there. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm

pepper wrote:why, is ur hotdog too big?
my dick?.....not bad 9.5

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:52 pm

pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm

SERGIE wrote:

wow, where's the garlic rice? i'm feelin' hungry now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:56 pm

d'tracer wrote:
SERGIE wrote:

wow, where's the garlic rice? i'm feelin' hungry now!

yummy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 pm

SERGIE wrote:
ivan d great wrote:Angel you are a lousy promotions officer (hahahaha)

very nice info.........thanks for sharing!!!!

yuph, very informative... thnx 4 sharing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:07 pm

SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!

where is it?
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!

where is it?

coming soon!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm

SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!

where is it?

coming soon!!!!

lame!!!!
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm

pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
pepper wrote:
SERGIE wrote:
my dick?.....not bad 9.5
pm me lol!!

where is it?

coming soon!!!!

lame!!!!
you are right.......very lame!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 pm

hahahaha...they are talking about dicks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next