BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010.. - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

Post by ardyvanviesta Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:Awwwww me? *blushed, i am trying to be polite, but sometimes i need to be mean as well*
I love all side of yours especially your bold, strong and memorable statements hihihiiih

Thank you, Ardy.. it is important to be always strong and sometimes, even sarcastic , or bold, because , if not some people would try to walk all over you/us...
And you're so mature inside.
This is so true, it happened several times in my life, then i get up show to the haters who's the true loser, not me but them lol....
and who's that cute boy in your avatar????

My son.... heart heart heart

Ahhh,,, as your fan i am so upset that revealing your status, you're married LOL. But i am happy you have a very very very handsome and cute little boy, hopefully he will be as great as his father Very Happy

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010.. - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOCKING EXCLUSIONS IN MR WORLD 2010..

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
ardyvanviesta wrote:Awwwww me? *blushed, i am trying to be polite, but sometimes i need to be mean as well*
I love all side of yours especially your bold, strong and memorable statements hihihiiih

Thank you, Ardy.. it is important to be always strong and sometimes, even sarcastic , or bold, because , if not some people would try to walk all over you/us...
And you're so mature inside.
This is so true, it happened several times in my life, then i get up show to the haters who's the true loser, not me but them lol....
and who's that cute boy in your avatar????

My son.... heart heart heart

Ahhh,,, as your fan i am so upset that revealing your status, you're married LOL. But i am happy you have a very very very handsome and cute little boy, hopefully he will be as great as his father Very Happy

Thank you Dear Ardy!...but, No, baby.. I am NOT married.... my ex girlfriend got pregnant, and although we are still friends, we are no longer together... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 pm

...fashionista even at young age...like father...style masters -- both! thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

great gatzby wrote:...fashionista even at young age...like father...style masters -- both! thumbs up

Jajajaa, thank you Dear Dismas, that is what I have been told... so sweet of you.. Very Happy hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Thank you Dear Ardy!...but, No, baby.. I am NOT married.... my ex girlfriend got pregnant, and although we are still friends, we are no longer together... Smile
Ahh i see, and yatttaaaaa * i am more hysterical than ever LOL.... Sometimes it's kinda hard when we're not in a relationship, but we need to maintain it, and i am so happy to see you both that can manage a firm relationship though you're not together....

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Ahh i see, and yatttaaaaa * i am more hysterical than ever LOL.... Sometimes it's kinda hard when we're not in a relationship, but we need to maintain it, and i am so happy to see you both that can manage a firm relationship though you're not together....

awww! Thank you Ardy.. You are totally cool....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:52 pm

ashamed

ardyvanviesta

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

ardyvanviesta wrote:ashamed

So glad i met you.. hug
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2