BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!!

Go down

COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!! Empty COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!!

Post by Ray Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 pm

COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!! Charice_albumcover_small2
"I'm so excited to unveil my first album cover! The album comes out May 11th and I can't wait for you all to hear it. Finally!!! : )" Charice tweeted on her Twitter account.

Charice debut Album is now available on Amazon.com for pre-orders, and will be release on May 11, 2010.

Billboard Updates:

Currently after 6 weeks on chart, "PYRAMID" hits its peak at #15 for this week's chart, from the last week #22 position. for the Dance/Club Play Songs.

Meanwhile even Charice's debut album is not yet out, its now at #264 position on music chart due to pre-orders.

source: OPMB, Gossipatroller
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!! Empty Re: COVER OF CHARICE'S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM!!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:44 am

This is a good news....i'm a charice avid fan

Back to top Go down