BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast!

Go down

Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast! Empty Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast!

Post by Ray Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 pm

GLEE EXCLUSIVE: Charice IS joining cast!
by Michael Ausiello and Andy Patrick

Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast! Charice-Lea-Michele_320

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Charice is joining Glee.

No, really this time!

When that rumor began to spread earlier this month via her loose-lipped manager, Charice herself shot it down via Twitter. “I just want to let you all know, that it’s not true that I’m going to be on Glee,” she said.

Well, it’s true now! Sources confirm to me exclusively that the international pop star is signed, sealed, and delivered to recur next season as a foreign exchange student whose killer vocals get Rachel (Lea Michele) contemplating murder.

Not literally, mind you.

So what do you think?

Source: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/21/charice-glee/
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast! Empty Re: Glee NEWEST SENSATION IS HERE! Charice is joining the cast!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 pm

...she'll be an exchange student in GLEE right? i hope she'll be as she is -- a Filipina...not any other Asian as what happened to some of our local talents were in some shows...

Back to top Go down