BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a simple request to all POB members

5 posters

Go down

a simple request  to all POB members Empty a simple request to all POB members

Post by Ray Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

in order to promote our forum, POB decided to create a POB miss universe 2010 coverage official page on facebook. As of now we have only 29 members.please help POB to promote the page by suggesting it to your friends, or by posting updates, photos, videos to our official page. You can post your updates in both POB and our official facebook page.

we need to attract more users to be able the POB to grow more. Your help will be a great contribution for POB. Thanks a lot guys! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

a simple request  to all POB members Empty Re: a simple request to all POB members

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

noted sir ray

Back to top Go down

a simple request  to all POB members Empty Re: a simple request to all POB members

Post by fa4u Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 am

May I know what prompted the creation of POB? I was under the impression that Misssosology is the Hub for Pageant Fans.
fa4u
fa4u
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Mumbai, India

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:25 am

Already doing my part Sir Ray. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 am

Fahed, since nobody has answered your question, I will give you my own take;... I don't know exactly what prompted the creation of POB, but for what I have seen and experienced, must be the fact that here no bashing, no disrespect and no wars between members are allowed at all. Sure, we will have our occasional differences from time to time and we learn from our mistakes, but nobody is allowed to call the girls and each other, things like.. U G LY PIECE OF .... , OR " I HOPE SHE DIES".. OF WHO IS THAT less beautiful PSYCHO *****???, and attacks between members are never allowed and if there is a conflict, it is resolved very quickly...Also we don't allow fakes or posers who call themselves goddesses, and who are not even the people in their pictures (unless they admit to that!).. So, i think that was the reason for POB to be created..." a place for beauty pageant fans to share our common interest and love for pageants and , in some cases, for friendships, but without the attacks, the war, nor the disrespect, nor the horrible "name calling", towards the girls or towards each other". And besides, here we also have very knowledgeable pageant and beauty experts, even more knowledgeable than in that place, and that has been proven in our predictions, which have totally surpassed that of that other forum Very Happy

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 am

will do that..

xoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by fa4u Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Fahed, since nobody has answered your question, I will give you my own take;... I don't know exactly what prompted the creation of POB, but for what I have seen and experienced, must be the fact that here no bashing, no disrespect and no wars between members are allowed at all. Sure, we will have our occasional differences from time to time and we learn from our mistakes, but nobody is allowed to call the girls and each other, things like.. U G LY PIECE OF .... , OR " I HOPE SHE DIES".. OF WHO IS THAT less beautiful PSYCHO *****???, and attacks between members are never allowed and if there is a conflict, it is resolved very quickly...Also we don't allow fakes or posers who call themselves goddesses, and who are not even the people in their pictures (unless they admit to that!).. So, i think that was the reason for POB to be created..." a place for beauty pageant fans to share our common interest and love for pageants and , in some cases, for friendships, but without the attacks, the war, nor the disrespect, nor the horrible "name calling", towards the girls or towards each other". And besides, here we also have very knowledgeable pageant and beauty experts, even more knowledgeable than in that place, and that has been proven in our predictions, which have totally surpassed that of that other forum Very Happy

I agree, calling self a Goddess is so disgusting. I remember a Mocha calls "HIMSELF" a goddess on the other forum. Flirted with me and zoe4u and spoke with me and him over the phone several times and when the event came when we convinced Mocha to show himself on cam, OMG, we were shocked looking at that tiny out of shape and "U G L Y" (please let me use the word here) creature. All we discovered that he isn't a goddess, but a Filipino guy whose real name is JAMES ESTEBAN working as a nurse in some hospital in the USA
fa4u
fa4u
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS BEYOND HILARIOUS, FAHED. YES, I HAS HEARD BY SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE IS BEYOND U G L Y LOOKING AND NOT AT ALL DESIRABLE... AND YES, HE WAS ALWAYS TALKING IN THAT OTHER FORUM THAT HIS P U S S Y WAS WET, DEEP AND READY FOR THIS AND THOSE GUYS.( BEYOND DISGUSTING!) BTW ABOUT HOW OLD IS THAT FREAK?.. IF U HAVE A PIC OF HIS, PLEASE SEND IT 2 ME BY pm.AND DON'T WORRY , I DON'T EVER GO 2 THAT FORUM EVER AGAIN, THE ONLY THING THAT I SOMETIMES LOOK AT, ARE THEIR HOT PICKS (IN OTHER FORUMS) AND WE HAVE PROVEN HERE THAT WE ARE FAR BETTER THAN THEM AT THAT. IN FACT, RAY, BONNER PHAEL AND MYSELF HAVE GUESSED MORE FINALISTS AND WINNERS AND BEING MUCH CLOSER IN OUR PREDICTIONS IN SEVERAL PAGEANTS THAN ANY OF THOSE FOOLS THERE. AND ANY OF THEM, HERE AND DESI CAN CONFIRM IT. THANK U! . LOL Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by fa4u Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS BEYOND HILARIOUS, FAHED. YES, I HAS HEARD BY SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE IS BEYOND U G L Y LOOKING AND NOT AT ALL DESIRABLE... AND YES, HE WAS ALWAYS TALKING IN THAT OTHER FORUM THAT HIS P U S S Y WAS WET, DEEP AND READY FOR THIS AND THOSE GUYS.( BEYOND DISGUSTING!) BTW ABOUT HOW OLD IS THAT FREAK?.. IF U HAVE A PIC OF HIS, PLEASE SEND IT 2 ME BY pm.AND DON'T WORRY , I DON'T EVER GO 2 THAT FORUM EVER AGAIN, THE ONLY THING THAT I SOMETIMES LOOK AT, ARE THEIR HOT PICKS (IN OTHER FORUMS) AND WE HAVE PROVEN HERE THAT WE ARE FAR BETTER THAN THEM AT THAT. IN FACT, RAY, BONNER PHAEL AND MYSELF HAVE GUESSED MORE FINALISTS AND WINNERS AND BEING MUCH CLOSER IN OUR PREDICTIONS IN SEVERAL PAGEANTS THAN ANY OF THOSE FOOLS THERE. AND ANY OF THEM, HERE AND DESI CAN CONFIRM IT. THANK U! . LOL Smile

Mocha must be around 23-25 y.o. He had gone to Europe in 2008-09 and used to tell me how he got fucked bareback by their people. I guess he is even infected. Anyway did have his webcam screenshot. Would have to look up in my PC when i go home.
fa4u
fa4u
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am

i did already
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am

where is the link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down