BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB

3 posters

Go down

Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB Empty Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

"Bituin", this is my personal MTV for this holiday season. Also, my Christmas gift to all my fellow members of this forum and my campaign to help the poor victims of Mt. Mayon eruption in Bicol. Thanks to all the mentors in the net from around the world!

Inspite of all the disasters and calamities, I still wish everyone the best of the season!

santa santa santa santa santa xmas santa santa santa santa santa

Let us not forget, He is the reason for the season!

:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Back to top Go down

Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB Empty Re: Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB

Post by Miss Understood Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm

awww how sweet....is that your voice? in fairnezz love
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB Empty Re: Bituin:My MTV - My Gift To All the Members of POB

Post by Ray Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:32 pm

yahoooo! POB idol!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:04 am

Sooo sweet...
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:52 am

love hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:49 pm

this is my nick name hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 pm

NAKAKA INLAB TOH!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down