BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

+5
PRINCE CALIXTO
eustres
darkvindak
Angelo Batista
Desi
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:This is how Viviana looks after her surgery.... silent silent silent bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What kind of surgery did she have?
Nose and chin.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:This is how Viviana looks after her surgery.... silent silent silent bounce

What kind of surgery did she have?
Nose and chin.

She looks the same 2 me...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 pm

My Prince, for me she looks worse, many are making the same remarks. I do not think that she will make into the Top 15. But in some other place she is always in 2nd place in every Top-15 list. gheylon
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 am

Desi wrote:My Prince, for me she looks worse, many are making the same remarks. I do not think that she will make into the Top 15. But in some other place she is always in 2nd place in every Top-15 list. gheylon

Well... is really hard 2 tell any difference between before and after... 2me, the best time she ever looked, was on coronation night. I don't think she will make the cut either, but that is also what most people thought of Mariana Vicente. But Mariana, at least could look pretty and like a doll in some frames, Viviana will never look like a doll, she is def much more masculine and with even less physical attributes than Mariana!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:My Prince, for me she looks worse, many are making the same remarks. I do not think that she will make into the Top 15. But in some other place she is always in 2nd place in every Top-15 list. gheylon

Well... is really hard 2 tell any difference between before and after... 2me, the best time she ever looked, was on coronation night. I don't think she will make the cut either, but that is also what most people thought of Mariana Vicente. But Mariana, at least could look pretty and like a doll in some frames, Viviana will never look like a doll, she is def much more masculine and with even less physical attributes than Mariana!
I was not a Mariana fan also, but you are definetly right that Mariana did work her looks and made it to the Top-10. But Viviana looks so masculine, even many puertorricans call her Viviano and Ivy Queen. But certainly the one who are getting even calling her Viviano are the dominicans, because still they are bitter when puertorricans began calling Eva Arias... EVO. Really, I think these are childish behaviors, but what the heck... Rolling Eyes Arrow
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:41 am

She looked better before Sad
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

Well Rima Fakih was first on almost every Top-15 list pirat and Marelisa Gibson in top 5 and they didn't place into Top 15.
I was almost sure that Vivian will be in top 5 before surgeries, now I'm not Mad

More Viviana photos after

darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am

darkvindak wrote:She looked better before Sad
I did not like her either. Arrow
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 am

darkvindak wrote:
Well Rima Fakih was first on almost every Top-15 list pirat and Marelisa Gibson in top 5 and they didn't place into Top 15.
I was almost sure that Vivian will be in top 5 before surgeries, now I'm not Mad

More Viviana photos after

In my opinion Viviana Ortiz is the worst looking Miss PRU (or in any GS pageant) in modern times....(in fact I don't recall a Miss PR that looked worst than her from the last 15 years!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 am

Why? She was gorgeous after crowing..to me Very Happy
darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 am

darkvindak wrote:Why? She was gorgeous after crowing..to me Very Happy

Well buddy, of course your opinion is very valuable, but most pageant followers who are not from PR think she is not good looking at all and that she looks like a man, or like a tranny. Do you recall a Miss PR that is even less beautiful than her?.. (i don't!!!) scratch
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 am

This girl is not for a BEAUTY PAGEANT..... PERIOD!!!! Arrow
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Well buddy, of course your opinion is very valuable, but most pageant followers who are not from PR think she is not good looking at all and that she looks like a man, or like a tranny. Do you recall a Miss PR that is even less beautiful than her?.. (i don't!!!) scratch
She has a lot of fans at some forums (non Puerto Rican). I like / liked her more than Mariana Vicente - she was plain and old looking to me Surprised
who knows
darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 am

darkvindak wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

She has a lot of fans at some forums (non Puerto Rican). I like / liked her more than Mariana Vicente - she was plain and old looking to me Surprised
who knows

OK, good point, then she has lots of people on both sides...on 1 hand those who really like her and on the other the many more who think she is really not good looking at all.... I didn't like Mariana Vicente either, but on MU 2010 finals she looked better than ever and also worked the stage, but I am almost sure than PR will miss the cut in MU 2011, her mouth is 2 big and she is very masculine looking... only time will tell... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
darkvindak wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

who knows

OK, good point, then she has lots of people on both sides...on 1 hand those who really like her and on the other the many more who think she is really not good looking at all.... I didn't like Mariana Vicente either, but on MU 2010 finals she looked better than ever and also worked the stage, but I am almost sure than PR will miss the cut in MU 2011, her mouth is 2 big and she is very masculine looking... only time will tell... Smile

Truth Mariana really looks better at final then before. Although I liked Viviana before surgeries now I'm really disappointed, she looks too plastic now Sad
darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 am

one of my top bet for Miss Universe 2011 love love love
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 am

prince_charming wrote:one of my top bet for Miss Universe 2011 love love love

Are u serious???? what do u find so outstanding about her? ( I am VERY surprised with your taste this time!) affraid No No No
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:49 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
prince_charming wrote:one of my top bet for Miss Universe 2011 love love love

Are u serious???? what do u find so outstanding about her? ( I am VERY surprised with your taste this time!) affraid No No No
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect Suspect
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 am

NO!!! NO!!! & NO!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Arrow

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Desi wrote:NO!!! NO!!! & NO!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Arrow

This must be an old pic, right? Cuz her nose is so wide! (features are really way 2 strong!!!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:59 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

This must be an old pic, right? Cuz her nose is so wide! (features are really way 2 strong!!!)
No My Prince, this is a recent pic. Neutral
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

No My Prince, this is a recent pic. Neutral

I am shocked! (in a bad way!!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 am

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
silent bounce coffee
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:44 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
silent bounce coffee

lol! Laughing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next