BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

+5
PRINCE CALIXTO
eustres
darkvindak
Angelo Batista
Desi
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 3 Empty Re: Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by prince_charming Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
prince_charming wrote:one of my top bet for Miss Universe 2011 love love love

Are u serious???? what do u find so outstanding about her? ( I am VERY surprised with your taste this time!) affraid No No No

not anymore now...I just happened to see her crowning picture and I found her attractive and beautiful but in recent pics...I dun find that impression anymore.......hope she will have some transformation
prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 / - Page 3 Empty Re: Viviana Ortiz / MISS PUERTO RICO UNIVERSE 2011 /

Post by Desi Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 am

prince_charming wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
prince_charming wrote:one of my top bet for Miss Universe 2011 love love love

Are u serious???? what do u find so outstanding about her? ( I am VERY surprised with your taste this time!) affraid No No No

not anymore now...I just happened to see her crowning picture and I found her attractive and beautiful but in recent pics...I dun find that impression anymore.......hope she will have some transformation
bouncing
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

After all her alleged surgeries, I still do not see any improvement @ all. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Arrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Desi wrote:After all her alleged surgeries, I still do not see any improvement @ all. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Arrow

hysterical hysterical Agreed! and they keep saying that with or without surgeries she is ALL NATURAL.. (whatever that means!)??? Also her boobs (implants)look HUGE!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:After all her alleged surgeries, I still do not see any improvement @ all. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Arrow

hysterical hysterical Agreed! and they keep saying that with or without surgeries she is ALL NATURAL.. (whatever that means!)??? Also her boobs (implants)look HUGE!
NATURAL of what Question Question scratch
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 am

Viviana with Ximenita wich is visiting the island. Does anyone here sees any difference in Viviana's face? I mean after her surgeries. Rolling Eyes

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:10 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 am

Desi wrote:Viviana with Ximenita wich is visiting the island. Does anyone here sees any difference in Viviana's face? I mean after her surgeries. Rolling Eyes

DID SHE REALLY GET PLASTIC SURGERY? AS OF NOW I DON'T SEE A DIFFERENCE. SHE'S PRETTY AND I THOUGHT THAT SHE COULD'VE IMPROVED HER NOSE BUT I DON'T NOTICE A DIFFERENCE.... SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT AFTER CERTAIN SURGERIES THE AREA ACTUALLY LOOKS BIGGER FROM SWELLING OR THE IMPROVEMENT DOESN'T SHOW IMMEDIATELY AND THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE OF HER NOSE. IF SHE HAS ANY SWELLING THEN IT'S GOOD THAT SHE HAS MONTHS FOR THE SWELLING TO GO AWAY.

I'VE READ PEOPLE MENTION THAT SHE HAD A RHINOPLASTY AND A MAMOPLASTY BUT I DON'T SEE THE "AFTER" EFFECT..

JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 am

JENN wrote:
Desi wrote:Viviana with Ximenita wich is visiting the island. Does anyone here sees any difference in Viviana's face? I mean after her surgeries. Rolling Eyes

DID SHE REALLY GET PLASTIC SURGERY? AS OF NOW I DON'T SEE A DIFFERENCE. SHE'S PRETTY AND I THOUGHT THAT SHE COULD'VE IMPROVED HER NOSE BUT I DON'T NOTICE A DIFFERENCE.... SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT AFTER CERTAIN SURGERIES THE AREA ACTUALLY LOOKS BIGGER FROM SWELLING OR THE IMPROVEMENT DOESN'T SHOW IMMEDIATELY AND THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE OF HER NOSE. IF SHE HAS ANY SWELLING THEN IT'S GOOD THAT SHE HAS MONTHS FOR THE SWELLING TO GO AWAY.

I'VE READ PEOPLE MENTION THAT SHE HAD A RHINOPLASTY AND A MAMOPLASTY BUT I DON'T SEE THE "AFTER" EFFECT..

Yes, she already had all her surgeries, and I do not see any IMPROVEMENT @ all. Many people called her IVY QUEEN ( Puertorican Rap Singer ) and the Dominicans are getting even calling her DRAG QUEEN and VIVIANO... Why? Because last year Puertoricans did not give a break to Eva Arias, and called her EVO. KARMA IS A B***H!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 am

Always her hair looks like a mess, why?
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 am

Desi wrote: Always her hair looks like a mess, why?

Maybe cuz she has bad hair 2 begin with???...Only when she was crowned her hair looked good.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote: Always her hair looks like a mess, why?

Maybe cuz she has bad hair 2 begin with???...Only when she was crowned her hair looked good.
Could be My Prince. Neutral
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

darkvindak wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I still don't like her, but these are some of her best pics 2 date..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by supervalois Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

supervalois

Location Location : usa

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm

supervalois wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NICE PIC, BUT.....
2 MUCH MAKE UP AND 2 MUCH PHOTOSHOP!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by supervalois Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 am

supervalois

Location Location : usa

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:32 am

Desi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I DON'T LIKE HER IN THIS PIC/MAKE UP/HAIR ETC. SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH HER HAIR DOWN!
JENN
JENN

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 am

JENN wrote:

I DON'T LIKE HER IN THIS PIC/MAKE UP/HAIR ETC. SHE LOOKS BETTER WITH HER HAIR DOWN!

Agreed big time... She looks way too masculine to be sporting that type of hairdo!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
JENN wrote:

Agreed big time... She looks way too masculine to be sporting that type of hairdo!

I'M STARTING TO MISS MAGALY FEBLES shit happens FOR MY TASTE, SHE USED TO DO BETTER "TRANSFORMATIONS" / PHYSICAL IMAGE GUIDANCE AND I LIKED THE EVENING GOWNS BETTER
JENN
JENN

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 am

JENN wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
JENN wrote:

I'M STARTING TO MISS MAGALY FEBLES shit happens FOR MY TASTE, SHE USED TO DO BETTER "TRANSFORMATIONS" / PHYSICAL IMAGE GUIDANCE AND I LIKED THE EVENING GOWNS BETTER
JENN dear, blame it on Desiree Lowry Miss Puerto Rico 1995 and now owner of the MPRU Franchise. I agree with you. shit happens
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

she looks like old here Sorry guys forgive me
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next