BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what do you think?

+6
bonner
Desi
MarciaBia
KIMPECHAY CHIU
POB reporter
medeli notta
10 posters

Go down

the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what  do you think? Empty the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what do you think?

Post by medeli notta Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm

I noticed that Miss Earth is somewhat losing popularity. Maybe one of the reason why Miss Earth is losing popularity and reputation is because of a controversy in 2009. Some delegates arrived after the preliminary competition and already nearing the finals but still made the cut in the semifinals while one contestant withdrew from the pageant halfway in the competition and was replaced and the replacement did make the cut. Pageant sites knew about this controversy thus loses the pageant's popularity. Miss Earth should address this issue and should strictly adhere to its own rules and try to avoid condescending.

Still I love Miss Earth. I Luv Miss Earth
medeli notta
medeli notta
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Manila

Back to top Go down

the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what  do you think? Empty Re: the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what do you think?

Post by POB reporter Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Miss Earth loses popularity since 2008 when Karla Henry of the Philippines won. Surrender
POB reporter
POB reporter
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : PR

Back to top Go down

the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what  do you think? Empty Re: the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what do you think?

Post by KIMPECHAY CHIU Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 pm

since Karla Henry won and Global Beauties launched a silent "smear campaign" to degrade Miss Earth's grandslam status and replacing the cheap Miss Supranational! Boxing Training
KIMPECHAY CHIU
KIMPECHAY CHIU
Entertainer
Entertainer

Location Location : Filipinas

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm

For me, ME have the same popularaty always. I did not read about the controversies in mundial foruns, so I think that people do not think so.

I love M Earth.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

the reason why Miss Earth loses popularity. what  do you think? Empty KIMPECHAY CHIU

Post by MarciaBia Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:15 pm

The director of Global Beauties is the same who have the MW righs in Brazil, Henrique Fontes. He have the Miss Supranational, Tourim Queen and Global Beauty too, so he directed the GB sites for make the advertising of these pageants.
I think that Global B have not the power to degrade Miss Earth.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

POB reporter wrote:Miss Earth loses popularity since 2008 when Karla Henry of the Philippines won. Surrender
I am not the only one who still doesn't approve her victory.... Evil or Very Mad muttering
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 am

I love Miss Earth before but not so excited this time..im even getting tired posting and updating pictures
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by medeli notta Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 pm

to add the boring production, hosts, and camera!
medeli notta
medeli notta
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Manila

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 pm

For me, ME lost lots of credibility when they crowned Karla Henry, who is the most unattractive GS winner in modern history. All of us know that Carousel Productions (ME founder-creator and Filipino based, owned and operated) were totally biased and nationalistic when they crowned Karla Henry and the same with Jessica Trisko,, who was also crowned as ME and who is also a Filipina, who represented Canada. Neither Henry, nor Trisko would have even made it to the top 15 (much less top 5 , of MU, MI, or MW. That pageant (ME) always seems to favor their owned home town girls, even when not deserving. (as in the case of Kathleen Untalan, who placed third, some years ago, and with Sandra Serifet, who was placed ahead of Jessica Barboza, when we all know that Jessica is 1000 times more beautiful and her final answer was great.

That is so unprofessional and even desperate! That is why IMO, ME is not credible and now is definitely below MI! MI kicks ME a s s anytime and by a huge landslide!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:21 am

Realy, Karla Henri have not a big beauty, but a winner need have other things: inteligence, posture... Jessica Trisko is not one my faves too, but is the same case of Karla. This year, the contestants are worst that 2011.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 pm

wow...amazing huh...a pageant losing its popularity yet manage to have more or less 90 candidates...
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:27 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:For me, ME lost lots of credibility when they crowned Karla Henry, who is the most unattractive GS winner in modern history. All of us know that Carousel Productions (ME founder-creator and Filipino based, owned and operated) were totally biased and nationalistic when they crowned Karla Henry and the same with Jessica Trisko,, who was also crowned as ME and who is also a Filipina, who represented Canada. Neither Henry, nor Trisko would have even made it to the top 15 (much less top 5 , of MU, MI, or MW. That pageant (ME) always seems to favor their owned home town girls, even when not deserving. (as in the case of Kathleen Untalan, who placed third, some years ago, and with Sandra Serifet, who was placed ahead of Jessica Barboza, when we all know that Jessica is 1000 times more beautiful and her final answer was great.

That is so unprofessional and even desperate! That is why IMO, ME is not credible and now is definitely below MI! MI kicks ME a s s anytime and by a huge landslide!!!
I totally agree with you about Karla & Jessica.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Also My Handome Prince I agree about Kathleen ( I forgot all about her) I guess she was Miss Water, still can't understand her placement... Evil or Very Mad
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

I'M HEARING MORE ABOUT MISS EARTH NOW THAN BEFORE BUT I HAVE HEARD OF A FEW CAMPAIGNS AGAINST THEM BUT OBVIOUSLY IN VAIN.... MANY LIKE THIS PAGEANT MORE AND MORE... I GUESS THAT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS POPULARITY DEPENDS A LOT ON WHICH COUNTRY YOU ARE IN AND HOW THE NATIONAL DIRECTORS OF SUCH COUNTRY PROMOTES THE PAGEANT, THE BEAUTY AND PERSONALITY OF THE CHOSEN QUEEN, ETC...
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:49 am

Catherine Untalan Miss Earth Water 2006 (Not a fan of her beauty but this girl is smart, he is now part of the carousel production and she is doing great job Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner
bonner

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by EP Admin Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

Some are making an issue about USD 2,000 Franchise fee. They are bashing Miss Earth because the franchise fee is too expensive. My take: USD 2,000 is way too cheap for a grandslam pageant!

I think Miss Universe has the expensive franchise fee.

EP Admin
EP Dean
EP Dean

http://ep.beautymania.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

EP Admin wrote:Some are making an issue about USD 2,000 Franchise fee. They are bashing Miss Earth because the franchise fee is too expensive. My take: USD 2,000 is way too cheap for a grandslam pageant!

I think Miss Universe has the expensive franchise fee.

AGREE!!! AND THE PAGEANT IS OF GOOD QUALITY evil laugh evil laugh evil laugh jumping jumping jumping thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
JENN
JENN

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down