BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!!

+5
jimrey1989
Belle
sanen
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
9 posters

Go down

EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!! Empty EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!!

Post by Desi Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!! Empty Re: EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

Oh, wow! AMAZING! I knew Venezuela was on top.. This must bother that crazy, obssessed hater Belle from Sweden who is always talking trash of Venezuelans because of envy and jealousy.. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, I love it!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!! Empty Re: EP'S 1ST MISSS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS... BANNER RELEASED!!

Post by sanen Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:34 am

VENEZUELA LOOK SO NATURAL AND FRESH flower LOVE THE TOP 5
sanen
sanen
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF INDIA

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Oh, wow! AMAZING! I knew Venezuela was on top.. This must bother that crazy, obssessed hater Belle from Sweden who is always talking trash of Venezuelans because of envy and jealousy.. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, I love it!
Well My Handsome Prince, Belle should be happy that Sweden is in the top contenders, that girl looks fresh and I like her also.
Osmariel is my favorite for the crown. Very Happy joy
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Oh, wow! AMAZING! I knew Venezuela was on top.. This must bother that crazy, obssessed hater Belle from Sweden who is always talking trash of Venezuelans because of envy and jealousy.. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, I love it!

Or people like you should stop top hype Venezuela in every damn pageant. Look how hyped that venezuelan tranny in MI was. You was screaming about she should finshed in top 2!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Now you hype your ***** to death again!!! What a surprise...NOT!!

I'm a hater?? I'm talking trash about Venezuelans becuse envy and jealousy?? You must be joking. I'm here to support my girls(if they are good) but beauty pageant's have no much meaning for me or rest of Sweden. Beauty pageants have very low status in Sweden..why should I be jealous? Maybe YOU are jealous because beauty pageants is the only thing Venezuelans can win...and that's why you can't accept critique in your "national sport" lool!

I'm a hater? What about you? You said in Camilla's thread that you think she's pretty (and also talked trash about Katarina) but where was Camilla in your top 15? Loooooool!

Sorry no I don't like this hot picks because they too predictable? Maybe we should put Venezuela on top in every hot picks. Then you and all other SASH lovers should be happy. This venezuelan girl is on top because her SASH nothing else!

Belle
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SWEDEN

Location Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 am

Belle wrote:

Or people like you should stop top hype Venezuela in every damn pageant. Look how hyped that venezuelan tranny in MI was. You was screaming about she should finshed in top 2!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Now you hype your ***** to death again!!! What a surprise...NOT!!

I'm a hater?? I'm talking trash about Venezuelans becuse envy and jealousy?? You must be joking. I'm here to support my girls(if they are good) but beauty pageant's have no much meaning for me or rest of Sweden. Beauty pageants have very low status in Sweden..why should I be jealous? Maybe YOU are jealous because beauty pageants is the only thing Venezuelans can win...and that's why you can't accept critique in your "national sport" lool!

I'm a hater? What about you? You said in Camilla's thread that you think she's pretty (and also talked trash about Katarina) but where was Camilla in your top 15? Loooooool!

Sorry no I don't like this hot picks because they too predictable? Maybe we should put Venezuela on top in every hot picks. Then you and all other SASH lovers should be happy. This venezuelan girl is on top because her SASH nothing else!

LOL+++++++++++++++ The good thing is that we beat the hell out of Sweden EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND IN EVEEY SINGLE PAGEANT (I LOVE IT!) LOL++++++++++++ hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical No wonder you are always mad and bitter! And Sweden never even makes the cut. hysterical SWEDEN IS A CLAPPER IN EVERY PAGEANT AND EVERY YEAR!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical No further discussion!! Twisted Evil
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:34 pm

too much hype is too much disappointment....

and then complain of robbery, rigged, politics, etc.....

anyway, on the picks, i only like czech rep.thailand and colombia..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Belle wrote:

LOL+++++++++++++++ The good thing is that we beat the hell out of Sweden EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND IN EVEEY SINGLE PAGEANT (I LOVE IT!) LOL++++++++++++ hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical No wonder you are always mad and bitter! And Sweden never even makes the cut. hysterical SWEDEN IS A CLAPPER IN EVERY PAGEANT AND EVERY YEAR!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical No further discussion!! Twisted Evil

Ha ha ha good for you that Venezuela beats Sweden in something that the most of the world don't care about! Sweden beats Venezuela in everything else! Ha ha ha! BTW, Venezuela only do well because of the sash factor and the fact that Venezuela is one of the only few countries that cares about beauty pageants!

BTW, how did your tranny finished in MI again? Top 2? Ha ha yeah go and hype your overrated sash girls!! Laughing Maybe you will have right once??

Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Belle wrote:

I'm bitter?? Well ask LOREEN about that!! This woman has give Sweden more proudness than any of your overrated girls!!

When do beauty queens wins for their countries? They don't, they only wins for themselves. Loreen won for her country and thanked the swedish people and european people for her victory!

It's pretty sad that you say I'm bitter when Sweden won the biggest yearly watched tv-show in the world excluding super bowl. ESC is mainly for Europeans but still it have more viewers than all the beauty grand slams! Ha ha hahahahahah! I think YOU are bitter because you know that Venezuela is only good on beauty pageants but still almost no one cares about that!

BTW, one and a half week ago Sweden's football national team did a huge comeback against the giant Germany in the world cup qualification. Sweden made a comeback from 0-4 to 4-4 in BERLIN! Germany was the last team anyone should lost the game in this way. What have Venezuela done?? Ha ha ha! The point is Sweden isn't that interested of beauty pageants. We have the fashion world, sports and music that are much bigger than your beloved beauty pageants. Sweden is the 3rd biggest export country in music after US and UK. Sweden have a life outside beauty pageants too.

Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:44 pm

I wait the arrivals... wow! in a few days the pageant begin... and so we can see all the girls better.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:05 pm

MarciaBia

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 am

I will just wait for the final night. coffee whistle
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I think Venezuela is Over-rated, Russia for the Win.
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Location Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm

monish wrote:I think Venezuela is Over-rated, Russia for the Win.
Russia is pretty but sometimes she tends to look old, you are forgetting that this is ME Pageant, wich most of the time winners are UNDESERVING!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
And leaving behind the beautiful ones!! Robbed Big Time
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Desi wrote:
monish wrote:I think Venezuela is Over-rated, Russia for the Win.
Russia is pretty but sometimes she tends to look old, you are forgetting that this is ME Pageant, wich most of the time winners are UNDESERVING!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
And leaving behind the beautiful ones!! Robbed Big Time

IT is a major major Cooking Show but i like 2010, 2006, 2005, 2009 they all deserved their Wins.
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 pm

how did u know or determine that the pageant was cooked?or shall i say its just a mere speculations, baseless accusations?

what are the premises of going into conclusions robbery, cooking show etc?
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 am

The JEALOUSY AND ENVY already started because Venezuela is once again one of the best! Laughing Laughing Laughing
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm

jimrey1989 wrote:how did u know or determine that the pageant was cooked?or shall i say its just a mere speculations, baseless accusations?

2011 MISS EARTH WATER ATHENA IMPERIAL is the best dish they have cooked. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:The JEALOUSY AND ENVY already started because Venezuela is once again one of the best! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Venezuela and Brazil as of now.
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm

monish wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:how did u know or determine that the pageant was cooked?or shall i say its just a mere speculations, baseless accusations?

2011 MISS EARTH WATER ATHENA IMPERIAL is the best dish they have cooked. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

how did u know?is their a proven conspiracy?are their any findings, investigations for such matter...

pageant fanatics are very speculative and can easily throw baseless accusations without prejudice to parties involved.
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by monish Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 am

jimrey1989 wrote:
monish wrote:

how did u know?is their a proven conspiracy?are their any findings, investigations for such matter...

pageant fanatics are very speculative and can easily throw baseless accusations without prejudice to parties involved.

Instead of making some baseless comments go and watch Miss Earth 2011. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
monish
monish
Top Model
Top Model

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

NICE BANNER. THERE ARE MANY BEAUTIFUL CONTESTANTS (I'M HAPPY FOR OUR HISPANIC CONTESTANTS!!!!) IF THE ACTUAL PAGEANT RESULTS ARE SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE BANNER THE JUDGES WONT BE WRONG LOL Smile
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 pm

monish wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
monish wrote:

Instead of making some baseless comments go and watch Miss Earth 2011. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i dont think my comment is baseless..i have watched pageants like this becoz im a fan of it..im keen on the performance of a candidate how she can outshine others on the coronation night..of which i am pleased by how anthena presents herself, despite of the prejudice of the gays, and pageant fanatics world wide.in fact the judges of the night were mostly foreigners..i dont think their is a conspiracy on that thing..its just the hurt feelings of not meeting our expectations that brought us thinking their is conspiracy, roberry or politics etc. again, ME is very well driven by its environmental advocacies and that if a certain candidate possess this inspite of her imperfections..she is deserving..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down