BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!!

5 posters

Go down

EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!! Empty EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!!

Post by Desi Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:58 am

Here are our final prediction for MISS EARTH 2012!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!! Empty Re: EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 pm

LOVE IT! heart That is an amazing pic of Miss Venezuela E, Osmariel! . The top 7 are all superb!... I think, that overall this is a very accurate final hot picks!.. thumbs up .. BTW, the pic pf Miss Australia, is not her, that is Miss Austria, instead, but, yes, Miss Australia is much more beautiful than Miss Austria!..

Perhaps Miss South Africa should definitely be higher on this list. It seems that the local press favorites for ME are Venezuela, Turkey, Thailand, South Africa, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, USA, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Poland and of course, Phlippines... Sleep
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!! Empty Re: EP'S FINAL MISS EARTH 2012 HOT PICKS!! BANNER RELEASED!!!

Post by MarciaBia Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am

The question is: do the preliminar awards add points to the top? I realy make my top with this, but... If I only consider beauty, this would be my faves (aleatory): Brasil, C. Rep., Netherlands, Russia, Thailand and Venezuela.
I put S. Af and PR in my top 4 because they have the best averages and Philippines because is the home of the Org. We all know that beauty is not the most important oftentimes.

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 am

MarciaBia wrote:The question is: do the preliminar awards add points to the top? I realy make my top with this, but... If I only consider beauty, this would be my faves (aleatory): Brasil, C. Rep., Netherlands, Russia, Thailand and Venezuela.
I put S. Af and PR in my top 4 because they have the best averages and Philippines because is the home of the Org. We all know that beauty is not the most important oftentimes.
In this pageant beauty doesn't matter @ all, even if you are fat or chubby you classify..... angry
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Desi wrote:
MarciaBia wrote:The question is: do the preliminar awards add points to the top? I realy make my top with this, but... If I only consider beauty, this would be my faves (aleatory): Brasil, C. Rep., Netherlands, Russia, Thailand and Venezuela.
In this pageant beauty doesn't matter @ all, even if you are fat or chubby you classify..... angry

its the environmental advocacies and awareness that matters in this pageant..next is beauty and body.
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : polomolok, south cotabato

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

jimrey1989 wrote:
Desi wrote:

its the environmental advocacies and awareness that matters in this pageant..next is beauty and body.
So then it should not be called BEAUTY PAGEANT @ all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:46 am

jimrey1989 wrote:
Desi wrote:

lol!

BLAH, BLAH, AND MORE BLAH.... Dude, Stop your sour pussing defending then undefendable as always... whatever, (or ME).. Sleep Sleep Sleep . Don't hide under such ridiculous excuses! ME is not the only pageant with purpose. MW collects much more $$$$ than ME will ever see in their lifetime; MU advocates for the prevention of AIDS and MI's charities are related to the great UNICEF, way more important than your corrupt little pageant, (Biased cooking show) who has crowned some of the worst winners and finalists ever!..For the most part, Nobody outside of the Philippines even knows that circus of a pageant exists and I am glad in other forums many non Filipinos are refusing to even follow it.... No wonder preference has been given now to the upcoming Miss Intercontinental, Mr World and so on! cheers

You reap what you sow, so now you must deal with the consequences of your acts!

And is true what my friend Desi, says, beauty pageants should be about beauty 90% and other things 10%, Otherwise, the winner is a a mediocre and even u g l y looking girl with a crown, who many dislike and laugh at~ NEXT!.... If ONCE AGAIN the real (deserving) stunners are left out this year, ME will get even more enemies and reasons to be disliked!....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 am

Desi wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
Desi wrote:

So then it should not be called BEAUTY PAGEANT @ all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

i dont think.when u call it BEAUTY pageant THEN beauty shud prevail...its the mixed of it.again in a pageant like this, it is not alone their main criterion, they shud be consistent with their mission vision and that is to promote, protect and uphold mother earth and that through this pageant.therefore it is the environmental advocacies of the candidates that matter.the passion to do it.
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
jimrey1989 wrote:
Desi wrote:

lol!

BLAH, BLAH, AND MORE BLAH.... Dude, Stop your sour pussing defending then undefendable as always... whatever, (or ME).. Sleep Sleep Sleep . Don't hide under such ridiculous excuses! ME is not the only pageant with purpose. MW collects much more $$$$ than ME will ever see in their lifetime; MU advocates for the prevention of AIDS and MI's charities are related to the great UNICEF, way more important than your corrupt little pageant, (Biased cooking show) who has crowned some of the worst winners and finalists ever!..For the most part, Nobody outside of the Philippines even knows that circus of a pageant exists and I am glad in other forums many non Filipinos are refusing to even follow it.... No wonder preference has been given now to the upcoming Miss Intercontinental, Mr World and so on! cheers

You reap what you sow, so now you must deal with the consequences of your acts!

And is true what my friend Desi, says, beauty pageants should be about beauty 90% and other things 10%, Otherwise, the winner is a a mediocre and even u g l y looking girl with a crown, who many dislike and laugh at~ NEXT!.... If ONCE AGAIN the real (deserving) stunners are left out this year, ME will get even more enemies and reasons to be disliked!....

if u dont recognize this pageant then why keep posting ur top picks, u will just be hurt as it is ur conviction that it is a cooking show, if other forums dont give preference to ME so be it y dont you do the same, y this forum dont have any updates of mr.world ms intercontinental as mention, seems that eventhough u dislike this pageant still ur eager to know who wins..

it is my apprehension that in an international scene, when u have given the task to represent ur country in a beauty pageant then u r the best for them.hence, all are exceptional beautiful, and so if these diverse beauties meet together then their is a beauty pageant.

im not really defending ME but im just get rid of mulling, complaints of the said pageant and yet even calling not to recognize it as a grandslam pageant so be it, but still an institution will still strive for its survival despite of the predicaments.

if u dont recognize this pageant then stop covering.y effortlessly make a thread for this.

God bless this forum.
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm

MIss Earth - Czech Rep.
Air - Philippines
Water - Venezuela
Fire - Brazil
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am

I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! furious furious furious furious furious furious furious furious
Philippines AGAIN in the top 4 and over Venezuela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 am

congratz..CZECH REPUBLIC...but unfortunately philippines entered the final 4...ahaiz...

at least
they dont follow mi and mw's footstep sumhow..but close to it..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

BLAH, BLAH, AND MORE BLAH....
[/color]

That`s what I/We want, but is not the reality currently. Today, beauty is only - maybe - 10%, and the answers, the postures, the luminosity, are 90% of all. Since ever, the 50s - maybe - the orgs have this speeches.
In Brazil the judges said about the MU 2011 that the Org said they they wanted a girl who transmit health and happiness.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am

But, for me, realy, Miss Philippines was far from any ideal of beauty. Sorry, my phils friends. I think that Carroussel can make this better, because have so much beautiful girls on Filipines, with more potential.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaBia Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

I am happy because 3 in the top 4 was in my list of more beautiful and congrats for beautiful blonde Tereza and for the european team of EP.

MarciaBia

Back to top Go down

Post by jimrey1989 Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:29 pm

MarciaBia wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

BLAH, BLAH, AND MORE BLAH....
[/color]

That`s what I/We want, but is not the reality currently. Today, beauty is only - maybe - 10%, and the answers, the postures, the luminosity, are 90% of all. Since ever, the 50s - maybe - the orgs have this speeches.
In Brazil the judges said about the MU 2011 that the Org said they they wanted a girl who transmit health and happiness.

noted ms.marcia...this is the reality of beauty pageants in todays modern times..
jimrey1989
jimrey1989
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down