BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

+2
emilnem13
highstreet
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 pm

sharepoint wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
sharepoint wrote:
POLARIS wrote:it's like watching sweet valley high no depth no substance just plain blaaah haha sorry to the fans

i second this one Shan...i so dont like it....

maybe I'm more into the story rather than the what we see..... santa santa santa santa santa

hmmmm...maybe yes...but for me..after reading the 1st and second book...i found out that its just a plain love story...

MAybe yes, but aren't we experiencing plain love stories eversince? I know for a fact that Love stories evolves around us and we aim for it. santa santa santa ...I feel the love of Bella nd Edward despite the fact that they are both different....It's like my own story but not the Vampire thing ajejejejeje santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you? - Page 2 Empty Re: AVATAR VS. NEW MOON. What is the best movie for you?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

AVATAR...story-wise....the message it delivers was deep...and the movie caters to all audiences....superb CG animation.....

NEW MOON...what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm

ARCI wrote:AVATAR...story-wise....the message it delivers was deep...and the movie caters to all audiences....superb CG animation.....

NEW MOON...what?

yah, Avatar is great....very Unique santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:AVATAR...story-wise....the message it delivers was deep...and the movie caters to all audiences....superb CG animation.....

NEW MOON...what?

more than unique DP....it leaves you in awe and deep imagination and would just want to live in that world...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 pm

New Moon is just another vampire love story so I go for AVATAR .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Calderon wrote:New Moon is just another vampire love story so I go for AVATAR .

hehehe...is that for me on your sign if you dont mind me asking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 pm

ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

NEW MOON...what?

more than unique DP....it leaves you in awe and deep imagination and would just want to live in that world...

yah...But I hate the fighting scene...many lives have been wasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

NEW MOON...what?

in fiction or in reality...thats a fact...little sacrifices in pursuit of preservation of their Navi tribe....the movie teaches us one thing...that love transcends without limit...races...color or culture or belief...it changes ones perception in an instant and turns us into someone we thought we would never be....just like the main character jake sully....he chooses to become one of the Navi after realizing how humans, his own race can be so selfish and cruel...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

NEW MOON...what?

in fiction or in reality...thats a fact...little sacrifices in pursuit of preservation of their Navi tribe....the movie teaches us one thing...that love transcends without limit...races...color or culture or belief...it changes ones perception in an instant and turns us into someone we thought we would never be....just like the main character jake sully....he chooses to become one of the Navi after realizing how humans, his own race can be so selfish and cruel...

You have a point.....It also shows that their is connection in every specie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:46 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

NEW MOON...what?

i like that idea....the connection in every species...in the movie it was portrayed that when someones dies they join EYWA ( which for me i think is a scrambled name of god YAHWEH, YAWE then jumbled it...hehehe..) the creator....and how cool is their hair..they have receptors that they can bond with other creatures that they chose...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm

ARCI wrote:
Calderon wrote:New Moon is just another vampire love story so I go for AVATAR .

hehehe...is that for me on your sign if you dont mind me asking?

yes, that's for you dear thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:00 pm

ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
ARCI wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

NEW MOON...what?

i like that idea....the connection in every species...in the movie it was portrayed that when someones dies they join EYWA ( which for me i think is a scrambled name of god YAHWEH, YAWE then jumbled it...hehehe..) the creator....and how cool is their hair..they have receptors that they can bond with other creatures that they chose...

yeh..that strand in their hair connects with everything,,, santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 am

but i also like new moon.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 am

love the animation

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am

sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 am

of course AVATAR!

I love New Moon only for Laurtner and Kristen

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 am

NEW MOON - DIDN'T FINISHED WATCHING IT, TOO BORING FELT SLEEPY. I JUST LET SOMEONE SUCK MY D.CK INSIDE THE THEATER

AVATAR WATCHED IT ALREADY 8TH TIMES
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Jheeded wrote:NEW MOON - DIDN'T FINISHED WATCHING IT, TOO BORING FELT SLEEPY. I JUST LET SOMEONE SUCK MY D.CK INSIDE THE THEATER

I watched avatar only twice.. but i want to watch it again and again and again and again...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm

chino wrote:
Jheeded wrote:NEW MOON - DIDN'T FINISHED WATCHING IT, TOO BORING FELT SLEEPY. I JUST LET SOMEONE SUCK MY D.CK INSIDE THE THEATER

I watched avatar only twice.. but i want to watch it again and again and again and again...

told you..this movies is kick-***....you'll never get enough of this...is ita available in IMAX?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2