BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

+14
Dylan
EP Admin
Jiwa_Matahari
POB reporter
Taxki
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
pepper
Julyski
sayonako
PRINCE CALIXTO
JENN
ardyvanviesta
Desi
Ray
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by Desi Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 pm

She won the title of MISS UNIVERSE and not AMERICAN IDOL CONTEST or whatever.... I wonder, those who are CONSTANTLY making fun of her are still pissed because MEXICO won? And what pisses me off is that those people love to make FUN of some QUEENS, but they get mad when they say something negative or make fun of their QUEENS. By the way I would like to hear those fools singing to judge them also.... And I agree she is a terrible singer, but we should look our own faults first and then point thy neighbor. Because if I begin looking faults for many QUEENS that I know, I will never end. We should RESPECT if we are expecting the same for us and for our SENTIMENTAL QUEENS, and we have our own right to like or dislike a QUEEN, but we have to remember that they are also PEOPLE like us, and we can say anything about these girls, but I think we should never stoop so low in insulting nor bashing neither one of these girls. Remember guys, do not expect nor demand something later, when we @ first did not give it @ all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! xmas xmas
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Desi wrote:She won the title of MISS UNIVERSE and not AMERICAN IDOL CONTEST or whatever.... I wonder, those who are CONSTANTLY making fun of her are still pissed because MEXICO won? And what pisses me off is that those people love to make FUN of some QUEENS, but they get mad when they say something negative or make fun of their QUEENS. By the way I would like to hear those fools singing to judge them also.... And I agree she is a terrible singer, but we should look our own faults first and then point thy neighbor. Because if I begin looking faults for many QUEENS that I know, I will never end. We should RESPECT if we are expecting the same for us and for our SENTIMENTAL QUEENS, and we have our own right to like or dislike a QUEEN, but we have to remember that they are also PEOPLE like us, and we can say anything about these girls, but I think we should never stoop so low in insulting nor bashing neither one of these girls. Remember guys, do not expect nor demand something later, when we @ first did not give it @ all.

Yes, what u said is very true... But ALL beauty queens are ALWAYS criticized by many people,for A, B, or C, no matter what and while I don't like Jimena Navarrete at all, she is MU 2010 and I respect her as a lady and will NEVER call her a w****, nor an U G LY psycho B... like many called Stefania, but Jimena should have better judgment in how she presents herself and what she does and says, cuz she is a public figure Merry Christmas 2 u 2...!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:02 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:She won the title of MISS UNIVERSE and not AMERICAN IDOL CONTEST or whatever.... I wonder, those who are CONSTANTLY making fun of her are still pissed because MEXICO won? And what pisses me off is that those people love to make FUN of some QUEENS, but they get mad when they say something negative or make fun of their QUEENS. By the way I would like to hear those fools singing to judge them also.... And I agree she is a terrible singer, but we should look our own faults first and then point thy neighbor. Because if I begin looking faults for many QUEENS that I know, I will never end. We should RESPECT if we are expecting the same for us and for our SENTIMENTAL QUEENS, and we have our own right to like or dislike a QUEEN, but we have to remember that they are also PEOPLE like us, and we can say anything about these girls, but I think we should never stoop so low in insulting nor bashing neither one of these girls. Remember guys, do not expect nor demand something later, when we @ first did not give it @ all.

Yes, what u said is very true... But ALL beauty queens are ALWAYS criticized by many people,for A, B, or C, no matter what and while I don't like Jimena Navarrete at all, she is MU 2010 and I respect her as a lady and will NEVER call her a w****, nor an U G LY psycho B... like many called Stefania, but Jimena should have better judgment in how she presents herself and what she does and says, cuz she is a public figure Merry Christmas 2 u 2...!
Those from "THE DUMP" who called Stefania those names, are not human beings and they are not even worth to be mentioned here... They do not even respect their own mothers ( if they came from one )... Por eso amigo es que hay un refran my cierto que dice... EL QUE ESCUPE PARA ARRIBA, LA SALIVA LE CAE EN LA CARA. Y a cada cual le llegara lo suyo... No te preocupes.
Espero que la pases bien con tu famlia hoy y ma~ana. santa santa santa
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:14 am

nice words. I like your analysis
darkvindak
darkvindak
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF SERBIA

Location Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by darkvindak Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:35 am

darkvindak
darkvindak

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 am

More of Ximenita in India.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 am

Ximenita is the new face of ... L'OREAL PARIS!!!

CONGRATS!!! Very Happy rose rose

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY XIMENITA!!!

kissing birthday party birthday party birthday party best wishes

Last edited by Desi on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

This pic was taken over a week ago when Ximenita was visiting PR, here with Viviana Ortiz @ SAN JORGE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, this little girl has cancer and she told both queens that someday she wish to become a Beauty Queen and represent PR @ MU Pageant. So Ximenita gave her the MU sash and told her that she already is a Queen. cheers
I read this story in the newspaper.

GOD BLESS THIS CHILD and both QUEENS!!!
clap

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 6 Empty In Brazil - press conference.

Post by MarciaBia Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Ximena was in Brazil for press conference. Adriane Galisteu, the brazilian presenter of MU 2011, received her.

See the photos![/b]

http://fotos.noticias.bol.uol.com.br/entretenimento/20110622_galisteu_album.htm#fotoNav=1

MarciaBia
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF BRAZIL

Location Location : Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Ximena in PR in a photo shooting for the magazine OCEAN DRIVE PUERTO RICO.

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 am

In 3 weeks we will be saying good-bye to Ximena. Sad
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Ximenita is the new image of Trump's new fragance called SUCCESS.

Gorgeous and congratulations!!! heart bowing bowing

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next