BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

+14
Dylan
EP Admin
Jiwa_Matahari
POB reporter
Taxki
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
pepper
Julyski
sayonako
PRINCE CALIXTO
JENN
ardyvanviesta
Desi
Ray
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:50 pm

i hope prince you will be wrong about cyprus,,,,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:i hope prince you will be wrong about cyprus,,,,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad

Why do you think she will make the cut?.. for what i saw in pics... (she will NOT)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:57 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:i hope prince you will be wrong about cyprus,,,,,, Sad Sad Sad Sad

Why do you think she will make the cut?.. for what i saw in pics... (she will NOT)

,,,,,,she is my sentimental fav.....but,yeah,you make good assessment so i think most of them are realistic,,,,, Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

,,,,,,she is my sentimental fav.....but,yeah,you make good assessment so i think most of them are realistic,,,,, Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you, my boy.. do you have any pics of hers?
Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Smile

i only saw this...DEMETRA OLYMPIOU....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 pm

What is going on with Maria Guadalupe Jones? She should be improving Ximena, she is pretty and I've already posted these pics in Ximena's thread asking the same question... I'm sorry but if she does not improve her looks, attitude... THE WHOLE PACKAGE, she is out of my list. I'll wait and hope that Maria Guadalupe will take care of Ximena.
And I bet that in some other places are tearing apart poor Ximena.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Smile

i only saw this...DEMETRA OLYMPIOU....

Thank you, Shun.. you truly are one of the most resourceful people i know;..... yes, I had seen a couple of these pics,of Demetria, Miss Cyprus.. what i do not like a bout her are her straight body (no waist) and big nose;... but her modeling skills and overall aura are quite good.. however, i don't see her (at least as for now) making the top 15...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Desi wrote:What is going on with Maria Guadalupe Jones? She should be improving Ximena, she is pretty and I've already posted these pics in Ximena's thread asking the same question... I'm sorry but if she does not improve her looks, attitude... THE WHOLE PACKAGE, she is out of my list. I'll wait and hope that Maria Guadalupe will take care of Ximena.

Dear Desi.. i love the " Maria Guadalupe" bit;.. I totally echo your same sentiment regarding Ximena and am glad you see that we are not bashing her here, but giving our respectful opinions and constructive criticism.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:What is going on with Maria Guadalupe Jones? She should be improving Ximena, she is pretty and I've already posted these pics in Ximena's thread asking the same question... I'm sorry but if she does not improve her looks, attitude... THE WHOLE PACKAGE, she is out of my list. I'll wait and hope that Maria Guadalupe will take care of Ximena.

Dear Desi.. i love the " Maria Guadalupe" bit;.. I totally echo your same sentiment regarding Ximena and am glad you see that we are not bashing her here, but giving our respectful opinions and constructive criticism.
Indeed My Prince, I'm refering to Lupita with attitude because of what she is doing to poor Ximena.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Thread merged into Ximena's thread.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Ximena Navarrete / MISS UNIVERSE 2010 / OFFICIAL THREAD - Page 2 Empty LATEST PICTURES OF XIMENA NAVARRETE. MISS MEXICO 2010.

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 am

BTW, I AM NOT REALLY A FAN OF HER.. SHE CAN LOOK VERY PRETTY WITH GOOD MAKE UP ON, BUT NOT HERE WHERE SHE IS WEARING LIGHT MAKE UP.. BESIDES, I DON'T LIKE AT ALL HER VERY SQUARE FACE, RATHER SHORT NECK AND SHE OFTEN LOOKS MAD AND ANGRY...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 am

she's loosing sparks,,,i miss that from her,,and her consistency in pictures.....
im starting to think that she is another Karla Carillo.....

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 pm

i dont wanna say this but am i seeing another karla carrillo? i hope not...
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm

frankly speaking I like Miss Colombia more than Ximena...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I agree this time with all of your comments;....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Agree, she is losing some spark, still my fave is COLOMBIA. But I still won't remove Ximena from my list, I'll wait a bit more.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Desi wrote:Agree, she is losing some spark, still my fave is COLOMBIA. But I still won't remove Ximena from my list, I'll wait a bit more.

It's good to be patient, my dear Desi.. I also prefer Colombia (and Venezuela to Ximena.)..but , is still too early on the game...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:Agree, she is losing some spark, still my fave is COLOMBIA. But I still won't remove Ximena from my list, I'll wait a bit more.

It's good to be patient, my dear Desi.. I also prefer Colombia (and Venezuela to Ximena.)..but , is still too early on the game...
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 am

Hey guys!!!! I'm here now!!

Well, I'm a Ximena fan! Absolutely love this girl! So i prefer to think that she is doing some sort of strategy to not being overhyped at this moment and shine during the Miss Universe! LOL!!!

I HOPE so!! Don't wanna see her going to waste like Karla Carrilo!

PRINCE!! Missed u soo much! It's been so long!! kissing

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 am

Kika wrote:Hey guys!!!! I'm here now!!

Well, I'm a Ximena fan! Absolutely love this girl! So i prefer to think that she is doing some sort of strategy to not being overhyped at this moment and shine during the Miss Universe! LOL!!!

welcome kika of brazil!!!!!! welcome
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am

Kika wrote:Hey guys!!!! I'm here now!!

Thank you for your positive input kika.. we love to have you here!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm

...I'm wondering what these photos are for? light make up like she's wearing comes well with damp hair... a shot by the water-- a plausible reason for not wearing [or less] make up...she really should have done just that...for the photos we have here scream: plain!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm

great gatzby wrote:...I'm wondering what these photos are for? light make up like she's wearing comes well with damp hair... a shot by the water-- a plausible reason for not wearing [or less] make up...she really should have done just that...for the photos we have here scream: plain!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 am

THIS IS WHY I THINK THAT PEOPLE WITH STRONG FEATURES ( IN THIS CASE; HER SQUARE JAW IS A LITTLE "ROUGH LOOKING") SHOULD WEAR MAKEUP IN DARKER COLORS TO "DOWN PLAY" THOSE STRONG FEATURES IN THE REST OF THEIR FACE.

BEFORE WITH BLACK EYE SHADOW SHE LOOKED GREAT HERE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT DOESN'T LOOK AS GREAT AS ALWAYS. SHE IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next