BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where would you wanna live aside from your country?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Empty Where would you wanna live aside from your country?

Post by erah Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am

.. Norway
..Canada
..Monaco
..Switzerland
..France
..Italy

and you?
erah
erah

Location Location : Nigeria

Back to top Go down

Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Empty Re: Where would you wanna live aside from your country?

Post by Dylan Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:01 am

I just wanna go back home... Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_cry
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Empty Re: Where would you wanna live aside from your country?

Post by erah Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am

DylanWayne wrote:I just wanna go back home... Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_cry

Cum back here..I'll welCUM you with open legs. Embarassed Embarassed
erah
erah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:04 am

erah wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:I just wanna go back home... Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_cry

Cum back here..I'll welCUM you with open legs. Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_redface Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_redface

just so sad...i wanna quit. haiz..
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:05 am

AMSTERDAM.... LAND OF TULIPS AND FREEDOM HEHE MINUS THE COLD WEATHER ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by erah Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 am

DylanWayne wrote:
erah wrote:

Cum back here..I'll welCUM you with open legs. Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_redface Where would you wanna live aside from your country? Icon_redface

fafa dylan, if youre no longer happy with your job there, it is better for you to follow where your heart and mind is telling you to go.
erah
erah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 am

erah wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:
erah wrote:

fafa dylan, if youre no longer happy with your job there, it is better for you to follow where your heart and mind is telling you to go.

i can almost give up...love ya miss erah...brb. Im just out of my mind.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 am

CUMarines sur!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 am

DylanWayne wrote:
erah wrote:

Hopefully, the sadness is caused by the Yuletide season...and that you're missing your folks so much. It's not easy to find a good-paying job these days...But I guess, a nurse like you, with experience working overseas could easily land on a job. Teaching would-be nurses is one good (and noble) possibility...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:43 am

great gatzby wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:
erah wrote:

Hopefully, the sadness is caused by the Yuletide season...and that you're missing your folks so much. It's not easy to find a good-paying job these days...But I guess, a nurse like you, with experience working overseas could easily land on a job. Teaching would-be nurses is one good (and noble) possibility...

thanks sir, however I really don't like teaching, but maybe I have to reconsider. My sadness is overwhelming, It may consume me. yultide isn't really a part of it, work-related actually.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:13 am

wait for me there bro!! I'll go to Saudi soon hehehe....
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:39 am

only GREECE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 am

chino wrote:wait for me there bro!! I'll go to Saudi soon hehehe....

really? heheh..go go go!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:04 am

DylanWayne wrote:

really? heheh..go go go!

paki pm ung address ulit ng agency mo bro hehehe..
plan ko next year mag abroad na... Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:17 am

Thailand
or any South American Country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

chino wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:

really? heheh..go go go!

wow saudi would be paradise for chino i guess hahahahaha u'll be very busy lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 am

Daisuke wrote:
chino wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:

really? heheh..go go go!

hahaha... busy for what kojin hehehehe bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am

chino wrote:
Daisuke wrote:
chino wrote:
DylanWayne wrote:

really? heheh..go go go!

hahaha... busy for what kojin hehehehe bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action bedtime action

u'll be very busy buying lubes hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

OMG! hahaha... kaw talaga!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by erah Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:50 am

chino wrote:OMG! hahaha... kaw talaga!!!

and what are the lubes for? Twisted Evil Razz
erah
erah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 am

Indonesia...in Bandung...with all its fresh mountain air... Where would you wanna live aside from your country? 1aband10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am

erah wrote:

for chino's all time favorite...for a rollercoaster ride or in door horse back riding lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by erah Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:04 am

great gatzby wrote:Indonesia...in Bandung...with all its fresh mountain air... Where would you wanna live aside from your country? 1aband10

HEY FAFA DISM, ARE YOU PART INDONESIAN?
erah
erah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am

Daisuke wrote:
erah wrote:

for chino's all time favorite...for a rollercoaster ride or in door horse back riding lol!

Wooh...I didn't know that caaron Chino is that adventurous! Rollercoaster (gives me goosebumps ...or worse I puke ) ...horseback? Wow...Mikee Cojuangco in the making! :sagingdance:

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 am

great gatzby wrote:
Daisuke wrote:
erah wrote:

Wooh...I didn't know that caaron Chino is that adventurous! Rollercoaster (gives me goosebumps ...or worse I puke ) ...horseback? Wow...Mikee Cojuangco in the making! :sagingdance:

better ask inaro hehehe.. Smile joke lang hehehehe
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next