BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010!

+6
Dylan
Jheeded
Lilie Dawson
Miss Understood
sayonako
Ray
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010! Empty JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010!

Post by Ray Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 am

SOURCE: FACEBOOK

Juliana Palermo wrote:A Dream I've Always Had..

Today at 4:21am

There is no doubt that every girl, at some point of their childhood, dreamt of becoming a beauty queen. Above anything else, I've never wanted more than to represent the Philippines considering that I am one hundred percent Filipino. Even though I spent most of my "growing up" years in Los Angeles and learned a more "liberated" way of seeing things, my heart never left Davao City, my home. When I got sent back here int he Philippines almost nine years ago, I had merely nothing to start with as a teenager. I was firm with my intentions to help and I knew I had a purpose to fulfill.

In 2002, an opportunity to join and win the pageant "Hiyas Sa Kadayawan" in Davao City fell on my lap. Little did I know, this was my first step into the crazy world of entertainment. I was sent to Manila to represent and some I felt that I belonged, and that there was something out here for me just waiting to happen. I fought for it. Just when I was running out of ideas to survive and was on my way to give up, a movie came my way - XXX.COM by Tikoy Aguiluz. I quickly jumped into this opportunity not realizing the price I may have to pay later on down the road. This was "work" after all.

They say that there is always something to be thankful for, and one of them would definitely be the birth of Juliana Palermo! There is no doubt that this film opened up many doors for me. Although I played a "sexy" role, I'm still stand proud to have won a Best New Actress award for it. Up until this very day, ten drama, action and horror films later, I still don't feel like I've started my acting career yet. I still feel that something is missing, and this is why I decided to take a different route far away from entertainment the past year. I worked a "regular" job overseas and decided to try going back to school in L.A. to get back "on track." But something seems to keep pulling me back.

One of the main reasons why I am back in Manila now is because I was originally planning to once again try to screen for Bb. Pilipinas. This would've been my last chance to try since I'm already 24. I did some homework on it and asked a few influential figures for some advice. They had told me that, in this type of industry, it may be impossible for me to join because of the sexy movie I made seven years ago -XXX.COM. Although I could see the sincerity of their sadness as they said these things to me, I still felt the unjust rejection. It took me time to get over it, but I guess that's just how "life" goes right?

I am writing this because I've read enough emails/messages from people who ask me about this throughout the years and I thought it was fair to voice out my opinion since I've already accepted the harsh truth to this anyway. Thank you all so much for continuing to believe in me=)
This time, I want to speak for those who were once little girls and dreamt of becoming a beauty queen, and those who really have it in their hearts to represent the Philippines. I want to speak out for those who have made mistakes in the past when they were young and didn't know any better. I believe that everyone should be given the chance to make things right. If the community continues to belittle women, like myself, who were caught in a situation they had no power over, then how else are we going to be able to lift ourselves up and be respected? How else can we make things right and regain our self-confidence as public figures?
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010! Empty Re: JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010!

Post by sayonako Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 am

if BB pilipinas won't accept her, Miss Philippines Earth is waiting for her.. representing Davao City. Smile

Pero sana makasali siya ng BB Pilipinas and siya sana ang magrepresent sa MU...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010! Empty Re: JULIANA PALERMO'S STATEMENT IN JOINING BBP 2010!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am

NALULUNGKOT AKO...HUHUHUHUHU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 am

She's exotic...undoubtedly Filipina. But I'm afraid she's not destined to become a BbP. Even if she's able to win and represent the country, she'll end up like Miss Russia 2009. Those nude photos of hers might inadvertently resurface in tabloids worldwide... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:22 am

JULIANA!!!!!FIGHT!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:23 am

omg!!! I love Juliana now!!! as in now na!!! go girl!!! take chances! get screened! be a candidate! win bb pilipinas universe! become our third miss universe!!! whew!!!!

let's be positive guys!!
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 am

Miss Understood wrote:omg!!! I love Juliana now!!! as in now na!!! go girl!!! take chances! get screened! be a candidate! win bb pilipinas universe! become our third miss universe!!! whew!!!!

let's be positive guys!!

naku mare....kung pasok sya sa banga talaga eh im sure...malakas na naman ang batch natin ngayon ng bb. pilipinas....

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:41 am

sino sa tingin mo ang pasok sa banga ni daddy trump??? si juliana oh ang BETcha by golly wow mo? hihihih nakaka excite! natotomboy na ako choz!!!
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 am

Miss Understood wrote:sino sa tingin mo ang pasok sa banga ni daddy trump??? si juliana oh ang BETcha by golly wow mo? hihihih nakaka excite! natotomboy na ako choz!!!

sa totoo lang mare...bet ko si juliana syempre....malandi sya eh....yung isa di ko pa kasi talaga nakikita yung magiging performance nya....pero feeling ko malupet na sya ng sobra ngayon....hawak kasi sya ng isang sikat na handler...wala na kasi kaming naging balita ni mareng fritz after nun...talagang tinago na sya ng todo sa amin ni mareng deybid....sayang di ko naisave yung mga pics nya....kung meron ako sa file ko malamang naipost ko na yun dito...kahit ako...excited na makita kung ano na itsura nya ngayon....im sure,sobrang gumanda at sumeksi yon lalo....

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:51 am

korek!! kung may sex appeal sya katulad ni juliana im sure pasok na pasok na yan.......pero wala pa rin tatalo sa super sex appeal mo noh mare? hahahaha
kung baga sila demi goddess lang sa sex appeal..ikaw full goddess of sex appeal?? hahahaha
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:54 am

Miss Understood wrote:korek!! kung may sex appeal sya katulad ni juliana im sure pasok na pasok na yan.......pero wala pa rin tatalo sa super sex appeal mo noh mare? hahahaha
kung baga sila demi goddess lang sa sex appeal..ikaw full goddess of sex appeal?? hahahaha

korak mare...ewan ko ba sa mga kandidata ng bb. pilipinas...pede naman maging malandi ng virgin ka pa....yung iba nakakangkang na pero parang alang ala pa rin kakarampot na confidence sa sarili...mas mabuti ng masabihan ka ng ganito....HINDI KA MAGANDA!MAAPEAL KA LANG!oh di ba?waging wagi sila don....yun lang ang kulang sa kanila...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Cheering Squad go Alvi! Cheering Squad
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

How old is she now? Should she decide to join again, hope she could trim down a bit. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:19 pm

el_jugador wrote:How old is she now? Should she decide to join again, hope she could trim down a bit. Smile

she's 24 turning 25 this july or august i think...
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi Ray and everyone, I guess Juliana was inspired by us, POBers - (YESS!!!! the PARADISE of BEAUTY forum. Nabanggit din ang site natin sa reply niya). Because of our support for her, she made that note to express what she feels inside. Hopefully BPCI will be touched. Kahit isang tuldok lang sa puso nina Stella at ang mga nagpapatakbo sa BPCI.

Juliana has the will and determination at importante iyan sa isang patimpalak. Aside from that ay over flowing pa siya ng sex appeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jheeded Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello sir Calderon, guys am back...hehe

Noon p L n L na me jan kay Juliana ang lupet ng sex appeal
Jheeded
Jheeded

Location Location : Greenhills, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Calderon wrote:Hi Ray and everyone, I guess Juliana was inspired by us, POBers - (YESS!!!! the PARADISE of BEAUTY forum. Nabanggit din ang site natin sa reply niya). Because of our support for her, she made that note to express what she feels inside. Hopefully BPCI will be touched. Kahit isang tuldok lang sa puso nina Stella at ang mga nagpapatakbo sa BPCI.

Juliana has the will and determination at importante iyan sa isang patimpalak. Aside from that ay over flowing pa siya ng sex appeal.

good news!
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Jheeded wrote:Hello sir Calderon, guys am back...hehe

Noon p L n L na me jan kay Juliana ang lupet ng sex appeal

Happy new year, Jheeded.

@Ray ND, how about the dates of screening? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Ray ND wrote:
el_jugador wrote:How old is she now? Should she decide to join again, hope she could trim down a bit. Smile

she's 24 turning 25 this july or august i think...

Perfect! Hope she gives it a 2nd try. Most importantly, hope BPCI gives her a chance. This org is still living in the past with its standards.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

yep hope bPCI will consider juliana's application..
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 pm

DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM:
http://www.bbpilipinas.com/2010ApplicationFormBb.doc

DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ON JANUARY 8, 2010!

Binibining Pilipinas 2010 has now formally opened its application process for aspiring beauty queens. Contestants must be single ladies from 17-25 years old of Filipino citizenship, with a minimum height of 5’6”, at least a high school graduate, and with good moral character.

Application forms may be secured from the BPCI Secretariat at the Araneta Coliseum. You may also download the form from the Bb. Pilipinas official website (www.bbpilipinas.com) and fax the form to (632) 911-27-71 or deliver it personally to the BPCI Secretariat.

Prospective candidates are required to submit the following along with their application forms: NSO certified copy of birth certificate, certified true copy of high school/ college diploma, Philippine passport (if any), close-up and full body colored photos. Aspirants who are 17 years of age should also bring with them a written consent from parents along with their application forms as part of the requirements.

Preliminary screenings will be held daily, Mondays to Saturdays, from 2 – 6 PM. Only those who qualify during the preliminary screenings will be eligible for the final selection of candidates.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:02 pm

ME for Juliana Pale.........Dapat joined siya dun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:21 pm

She is so fit to be Miss Universe...she gets noticed without doing anything.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 am

DavaoPrince wrote:ME for Juliana Pale.........Dapat joined siya dun

hmmm... if BPCI won't allow her.. ME is the last chance..
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am

bpci suks if they will rejected her again
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next