BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 31 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 31 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 am

sorry... jugador. I also made a separate thread for the pictures from the fashion show but I guess, it's okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 am

Calderon wrote:sorry... jugador. I also made a separate thread for the pictures from the fashion show but I guess, it's okay

Not a prob. Smile I'll just change the thread title para di masyadong obvious. Hehehe...Tska para di mahirapan ang visitors natin, oks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am

UNIVERSE-WORLD? or WORLD-UNIVERSE?

While others seemed so lax, unsure or not enjoying what they're doing, LOOK AT VENUS and GWEN!
Venus looks ferocious! I tolja Gwen, E-A-S-Y on the eye shadows, liners. I tolja! Look how feminine and beautiful you are. This could be the "spark" that I've been waiting for!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 am

kleiner is the star of the show together with gwen. venus dropped from my initial list. i'm so afraid that she might end up as runner up...

"maganda" ang register niya sa pic though im getting bored watching her doing the same things. is there anything else she can offer? that's my question.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:10 am

WHO WORE IT BEST?
Notice Alimurong and Henson's identical accent? Henson looked RAVISHING! Alimurong could pass as Miriam Quiambao's baby sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 am

no doubt, nicollete
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 am

KLEINER-RUAIS-RAJ
These 3 women are high caliber beauties. They will be more competitive given the best trainings possible.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 am

[quote=\"Dylan\"]KLEINER-RUAIS-RAJ
These 3 women are high caliber beauties. They will be more competitive given the best trainings possible.[/quote]

nice but during the fashion show these were the girls that gave a good performance. in order.

1. kleiner ---- the attitude and the presence r at par with former miss universe winners like zuleyka and stefania.

2. ruais - do i need to say more? i love the hairstyle and the make up.

3. necio - wow. is she 17? my god. she\'s aware of it guys.she knows that she isonly eligible for miss world and miss international so she's still giving a good fight despite of that \"thing\" with miss universe. but her catwalk is the best for me. im really hoping she would end up as a runner up and comeback next year.

Last edited by FRITZGERALD on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 am

Those are some of the gowns??? I would have wanted to showcase designs from many freelance fashion designers in the Philippines...believe me, it would look better than those gowns.
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 am

Dylan wrote:Those are some of the gowns??? I would have wanted to showcase designs from many freelance fashion designers in the Philippines...believe me, it would look better than those gowns.

The ones I'm posting are the only few acceptable gowns (??). The rest were just hideous!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 am

the girls with best gowns

ruais and kleiner.

i can smell victories here..... right madame stella?

remember, bianca wore the best dress last year.

Last edited by FRITZGERALD on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 am

MY FORTE! MY TIME TO SHINE!
Gwen making an I dunno how to describe gown work. I'm loving the light make up and new hairstyle which is making her look younger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am

el_jugador wrote:
Dylan wrote:Those are some of the gowns??? I would have wanted to showcase designs from many freelance fashion designers in the Philippines...believe me, it would look better than those gowns.

The ones I'm posting are the only few acceptable gowns (??). The rest were just hideous!

yelk...even the gowns posted above are just...you said it. lol
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:38 am

el_jugador wrote:
MY FORTE! MY TIME TO SHINE!
Gwen making an I dunno how to describe gown work. I'm loving the light make up and new hairstyle which is making her look younger.

she looks like Ruffa Guttierez here...The gown looks really good on her, the gown compliments her shoulders and upper torso...it looks more Filipina and I hope she'll wear more colorful gowns, plain colored gowns will make her more foreign, lively colors represents our culture...hmmm...nice job!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 am

el_jugador wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i saw much of this gown 2 years ago...Danielle Castanio?lol

Last edited by Dylan on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 am

Thank you so much Bruce Casanova/OPMB for the pictures.
You guys are the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:55 am

IN AWE WITH NECIO'S PERFORMANCE: Patricia Fernandez and Danielle Castano?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next