BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 32 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Dylan Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's time to burn some gowns...!!!!!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 32 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:31 am

el_jugador wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG SHE'S THE ONE

VERY QUEENLY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:34 am

el_jugador wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UNIVERSE-WORLD? or WORLD-UNIVERSE?

While others seemed so lax, unsure or not enjoying what they're doing, LOOK AT VENUS and GWEN!
Venus looks ferocious! I tolja Gwen, E-A-S-Y on the eye shadows, liners. I tolja! Look how feminine and beautiful you are. This could be the "spark" that I've been waiting for!

EITHER...

LOVE THAT AURA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 am

Calderon wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:
i love bouncy walk because it looks flirty and not boring to look at unlike those girls who just walk and passed by the stage who seem did nothing,,,,,btw,,this is swimtuit presentation and in no way the girls shouldnt walk freely,,,,,

just look at how ELisa Najera and Dayana Mendoza's walk,,,dont tell me you like the ordinary walk...

see it before, people love Bianca Manalo in MU09 cuz of her improved walk whose hips sways a lot,,,,that's where she made her critics into fans i think,,,,,,her swimsuit prelim presentation rocked!!!!!!!

I don't consider Bianca Manalo's hips swaying as a bouncy walk( well, this is only for me) because it is the hips that is moving. i take it from the movement of the legs. An example of bouncy walk is Miss Korea 2008. Here is a video. look at her legs.