BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute )

5 posters

Go down

Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute ) Empty Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute )

Post by Desi Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 am

A small tribute to all MISS UNIVERSE's Titleholders...
Singing one of my faves groups: QUEEN... with the late Freddy Mercury.

ENJOY!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute ) Empty Re: Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute )

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Wow, Desi dear. This is an effort. This is my first time to see video clips of the winning moments of all Miss U winners. Good job.

Back to top Go down

Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute ) Empty Re: Our QUEENS.. The real CHAMPIONS!! ( The MU Tribute )

Post by bonner Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm

wow..who is the girl who crowned armi?

and oh i love maritsa reaction the very first from venezuela

bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Calderon wrote:Wow, Desi dear. This is an effort. This is my first time to see video clips of the winning moments of all Miss U winners. Good job.
Thanks Calderon dear... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 am

bonner wrote:wow..who is the girl who crowned armi?

My faves reactions: Marisol's 1970, Rina's 1976, Janelle's 1977, My Yari's 1993 and the unforgettable Mpule's 1999.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

My fave reactions is Marisol 1970, like it!

Thanks Desi!
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Julyski wrote:My fave reactions is Marisol 1970, like it!

Thanks Desi!
You're welcome...
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am

tnx desi!

luv this clip!
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 pm

MISS COSMOPOLITAN wrote:tnx desi!

luv this clip!
You're welcome... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 am

bonner wrote:wow..who is the girl who crowned armi?

I do not know who crowned Armi, maybe it was one from the MU Org.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Here is the other video My Prince.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Dearest Desi.. I LOVED the video.. thank you so much.. , Mpule, Miss U, 1999, had one of the most enthusiastic- unforgettable reactions.. Priceless! Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dearest Desi.. I LOVED the video.. thank you so much.. , Mpule, Miss U, 1999, had one of the most enthusiastic- unforgettable reactions.. Priceless! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indeed My Handsome Prince, of all the winners reactions, MPULE'S tops them all.... UNFORGETTABLE!!! And she is also one of my faves MU's, she may not be the prettiest one, but she earned her title the whole year... Love her!!
Glad you like this clip My Handsome Prince!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. I will reserve who had the worst reaction... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:03 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dearest Desi.. I LOVED the video.. thank you so much.. , Mpule, Miss U, 1999, had one of the most enthusiastic- unforgettable reactions.. Priceless! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indeed My Handsome Prince, of all the winners reactions, MPULE'S tops them all.... UNFORGETTABLE!!! And she is also one of my faves MU's, she may not be the prettiest one, but she earned her title the whole year... Love her!!
Glad you like this clip My Handsome Prince!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. I will reserve who had the worst reaction... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I won't....... Zuleyka Rivera, (2006), looked like a fish out of water gasping for air!!! (whohahahahaha!) hysterical hysterical
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

I won't....... Zuleyka Rivera, (2006), looked like a fish out of water gasping for air!!! (whohahahahaha!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Naughty Prince, I told you that I wouldn't reveal the worst reaction and you just did ( Are you a mind reader? ).... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:

I won't....... Zuleyka Rivera, (2006), looked like a fish out of water gasping for air!!! (whohahahahaha!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Naughty Prince, I told you that I wouldn't reveal the worst reaction and you just did ( Are you a mind reader? ).... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WHOHAHAHAHA, I don't need to be a mind reader to see that that fish needed to be dumped back into the water! hahahaha!
OMG!! My Prince, you are so UNIQUE!!! And I love it!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 am

But seriously speaking My Handsome Prince, what happened to Zuleyka? I know that at that moment we are a bundle of nerves, but she reacted like she was having an asthma attack... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 am

i love angela visser... she so confused Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:35 pm

novemberRain wrote:i love angela visser... she so confused Laughing
Indeed, she did not know what was going on.... who knows who knows
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
Desi wrote:But seriously speaking My Handsome Prince, what happened to Zuleyka? I know that at that moment we are a bundle of nerves, but she reacted like she was having an asthma attack... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what?..... A FISH having an asthma attack?... then let's call the Vet of the SPCA and the one from PETA! pray
You are naughty My Prince.... Twisted Evil
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down