BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute )

4 posters

Go down

The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute ) Empty The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute )

Post by Desi Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm

MISS UNIVERSE's 1st runner-ups, should also be recognized for how far they went. Remember if MU can't fulfill her duty then the 1st runner-up becomes MU.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION: To Panama's JUSTINE LISSETTE PASEK ( 1st runner-up, then Miss Universe 2002 ) because Russia's Oxana Fedorova did not fullfill her duties. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also a special recognition to China's Ling Zhuo, because after Justine Pasek became MU 2002, she became the 1st-runner-up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My sentimentals 1st runner-ups: Taliana Vargas 2008 & Ada De La Cruz 2009. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Desi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute ) Empty Re: The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 am

What would this list be without Miriam Quiambao? She had it all but tied up until the last question. What a tumble she took for it, one that there was no recovery from. She lost graciously. But in my heart, she was Miss Universe 1999. It doesn't take away from the winner because she fought for it until the end. She made a good Miss Universe and she was beautiful. However, in my world, in my fantasy, in my mind, Miriam is my Miss Universe 1999.

Back to top Go down

The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute ) Empty Re: The 1st QUEENS.... They are also REMEMBERED!! ( MU 1st Runner-Up Tribute )

Post by Desi Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:39 am

Whipsal wrote:What would this list be without Miriam Quiambao? She had it all but tied up until the last question. What a tumble she took for it, one that there was no recovery from. She lost graciously. But in my heart, she was Miss Universe 1999. It doesn't take away from the winner because she fought for it until the end. She made a good Miss Universe and she was beautiful. However, in my world, in my fantasy, in my mind, Miriam is my Miss Universe 1999.
I understand you very well, also in my fantasy, in my world, in my mind... Kurara Chibana is MU 2006 & Ada De La Cruz is MU 2009... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We still can dream, can't we? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 am

Desi wrote:
Whipsal wrote:What would this list be without Miriam Quiambao? She had it all but tied up until the last question. What a tumble she took for it, one that there was no recovery from. She lost graciously. But in my heart, she was Miss Universe 1999. It doesn't take away from the winner because she fought for it until the end. She made a good Miss Universe and she was beautiful. However, in my world, in my fantasy, in my mind, Miriam is my Miss Universe 1999.
I understand you very well, also in my fantasy, in my world, in my mind... Kurara Chibana is MU 2006 & Ada De La Cruz is MU 2009... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We still can dream, can't we? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I soooooooooo agree with you on Kurara and Ada!!! Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 am

what if those 1st runner up won? will we again say that their 1st princes should won?
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm

bonner wrote:what if those 1st runner up won? will we again say that their 1st princes should won?
hehehe... i guess so!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 am

bonner wrote:what if those 1st runner up won? will we again say that their 1st princes should won?

In my case, you would not hear that from me. I would have been content with the outcome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by MISS COSMOPOLITAN Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm

MU 1st RUs that I really love - Carolina Gomez, Manpreet Brar, Taryn Mansell, Veruska Ramirez, Miriam Quiambao, Claudia Moreno, Evenlina Papantoniou, Mariangel Ruiz, Cynthia Olavarria, Taliana Vargas
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Pageant Fan
Pageant Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 am

Great tribute to these 1st Queens!! rose
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by JENN Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 am

OHH GREAT I WANTED TO SEE THESE VIDEOS OF BEAUTY QUEENS BEFORE 1997 party
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down