BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown

Go down

My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown Empty My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 am

Kauffman and Henson rock the three category: National Costume, SS, EG....definitely a good one to be in MU 2010......Raj is Definitely a MW material alongside with the very elegant and confident Ruais...Necio and Morelos is way very competitive and doing many free style moves in the runway in which MI will definitely noticed. All in all, the ladies I mentioned will bring good vengeance Internationally this Year.

Back to top Go down

My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown Empty Re: My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 am

I LOVE TO SEE MISA UP THERE BUT IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER EVENING GOWN PRESENTATION......

I LOVED RAJ,NECIO,HIPOLITO,HENSON,RUIAS THAT NIGHT....

Back to top Go down

My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown Empty Re: My BBP 2010 Final Bets for the Crown

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Morelos left eye was obviously little than her right eye in my screen. Did you notice that too guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Calderon wrote:Morelos left eye was obviously little than her right eye in my screen. Did you notice that too guys?

yah, i noticed it too

Back to top Go down

Post by Julyski Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm

My final bet

Ruais for Universe or World
Raj for Universe or World
Selena, Nencio or Kleiner for International
Julyski
Julyski
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Dagupan City, Pangasinan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down