BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY?

4 posters

Go down

WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY? Empty WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY?

Post by Ray Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm

In my opinion, it's LARA DUTTA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I admit there are many more Miss Universe titleholders who are far beautiful than her (i.e. Dayana Mendoza, Dayanara Torres, Amelia Vega, Natalie Glebova,etc.) but I admire her wide intelligence and confidence. Her charisma/ appeal is very effective. She knows how and when to use her aces. I still remember the color commentators' remarks about Lara that if ever she was running for a government position, they [the commentators] will vote for her. Besides, she got a hot sexy body during the finals night in Cyprus!

I still remember when I watched the Miss Universe 2000 on a live coverage in PR (through Telemundo). My bet is actually Helen Lindes but when I heard Lara Dutta's answer and self-confidence plus her X-factor, I was captivated.

Anyway, in your opinion, who is the best Miss Universe in history?
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY? Empty Re: WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY?

Post by Desi Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm

There are many MU Titleholders that are GORGEOUS!! But for me the BEST one and also MY SENTIMENTAL one is DAYANARA TORRES DELGADO 1993... She was not a huge fave that night, although her ranking was good, but not as the faves that night like Australia, Colombia, Venezuela & Brazil... She just acted in the Top 6 question as girl who made a mistake, when she finished her answer she asked the interpreter VAS A TRADUCIR? ( ARE YOU GOING TO TRANSLATE? ) and she reacted like OOPS! Sorry, my mistake and the audience laughed... I thought with that she wasn't going to be called in the Top 3... But I was wrong, she was called and the rest is HISTORY.

I LOVE YOU YARI!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the video...

Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY? Empty Re: WHO IS THE BEST MISS UNIVERSE IN HISTORY?

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:55 pm

In my opinion, definitely Irene Saez, of Venezuela. She exudes sweetness and perfection...She also won all 3 segments of the MU 1981 competition, led a prosperous political career and she is the ONLY MU EVER to have been awarded a Miss U Achievement Award... furthermore, I saw her in person, and she is the most beautiful female I have ever seen in my life...

Here is the video when she was given that special award

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 am

My all time favorite :

Dayana Mendoza of Venezuela

The funniest Miss Universe ever...
The most down to earth Miss Universe ever..
The most beautiful and has all figure to be a good Miss Universe

She's smart, beautiful, bubbly... I LOVE HER, SINCE OSMEL CROWNED HER....

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 pm

DAYANA MENDOZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

In History..? hmmm... i dont know who the best from the best

but My Favorite is Jennifer Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 am

Ray ND wrote:In my opinion, it's LARA DUTTA

I admit there are many more Miss Universe titleholders who are far beautiful than her (i.e. Dayana Mendoza, Dayanara Torres, Amelia Vega, Natalie Glebova,etc.) but I admire her wide intelligence and confidence. Her charisma/ appeal is very effective. She knows how and when to use her aces. I still remember the color commentators' remarks about Lara that if ever she was running for a government position, they [the commentators] will vote for her. Besides, she got a hot sexy body during the finals night in Cyprus!

I still remember when I watched the Miss Universe 2000 on a live coverage in PR (through Telemundo). My bet is actually Helen Lindes but when I heard Lara Dutta's answer and self-confidence plus her X-factor, I was captivated.

Anyway, in your opinion, who is the best Miss Universe in history?

She Personified BEAUTY WITH BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down