BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

+10
pavithra194
Taxki
punkin
bangilath
PRINCE CALIXTO
pepper
Eblazer
Ray
Desi
bonner
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / Empty Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / Empty Re: Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

Post by bonner Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / Empty Re: Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

Post by Desi Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Congrats!
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Charming lady but needs to control her smile for she looks like a toddler with it. Toddlers aren't allowed in pageants!:can\'t stand i

She look better with hair down. I was in awe when she started opening her mouth in the QnA portion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 pm

el_jugador wrote:Charming lady but needs to control her smile for she looks like a toddler with it. Toddlers aren't allowed in pageants!:can\'t stand i

She look better with hair down. I was in awe when she started opening her mouth in the QnA portion.
Love those dimples though...I wasn't able to watch the pageant, so please Sr. EL, do tell why you're in awe in the Q&A

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:06 pm

sorry I can't figure her out wearing the Miss Earth crown although her smile is actually lovely.

her beauty is virginal. so innocent looking and not for beauty pageants. yet her beauty is a wife-material.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Her (Infanta) beauty is good only for the showbusiness not for any beauty pageant. If they (Carousel) feel that short but gorgeous girl should be sent to Vietnam, Miss Pandan is more suitable for the crown.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 am

why does ruias hold her crown?
bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 am

Here's a link to Bonner's thread Sr. Gg! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 pm

el_jugador wrote:Here's a link to Bonner's thread Sr. Gg! Smile

She's an eloquent speaker, Sr. EL...just like you! Is she still studying? What school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:10 pm

great gatzby wrote:
el_jugador wrote:Here's a link to Bonner's thread Sr. Gg! Smile

She's an eloquent speaker, Sr. EL...just like you! Is she still studying? What school?

not just eloquent, she is very intelligent too...maybe she is a debater

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 am

sorry but not a fan of hers!! Mad
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Sat May 01, 2010 2:07 pm

A lot of stunning girls were wasted in her batch! Crying or Very sad
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Kris is the Best, Ive her moved on stage, Ive heard her speak her mind out for mother eARTH AND i CAN SEE her confidence And charm...She is the best

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon May 03, 2010 11:40 am

bonner
bonner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm

she should not stick to the same facial expression....but i like her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Eventually she'll be taught some tips... and few tricks...on beauty and pageantry. Our girl here will put up a "good fight" and make us proud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 1:14 am

Gorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 2:06 am

She has truly lived up with her name PSYCHE... In mythology, Psyche was so stunningly beautiful that her appearance rivaled that of a goddess...people were so in awe of her grace, charm and beauty that they stopped worshipping the goddess Aphrodite and paid their honors instead to her-- the daughter of a mortal king.
thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 05, 2010 10:42 am

Congratulations, Philippines, BUT, I am frankly disappointed with the results...... this lady ( Phyche ) is cute and has a nice figure, but, there were other delegates, like Ruais and others who were much more stunning and beautiful.... she has a very round face, and her chin too pointy ( where are her cheekbones, or her superb bone structure?) which makes her look like a little girl, with a big head, her nose is too flat and round and her smile is very forced and strange.. I also don't see how she won Best in SS, because her body is not that curvy, nor very toned... ( but that can be improved)... her hair and her sweet aura are her best assets.. Sorry to say this , but this is true... after Sandra Seifert, this girl is def quite a few steps backwards....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

i wish she is even shorter...like 5'2" or 5'1" or just 5'

Back to top Go down

Post by bangilath Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 pm

they all looked dwarf standing next to seifert.

bangilath

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm

I saw a result of the preliminary competitions from another forum and if it's true, then what happened to the top 5 girls during the finals?
Fil-France
East Coast
Pandan
Cebu
Lubao
Don't you guys think Miss Cebu didn't perform well during the finals? Miss Cebu gave the best (simple but straight-to-the-point) answer, and she sashed her evening gown and swimsuits in a very queenly manner. Even that former beauty queen who asked her (Miss Cebu) was very much impressed with her answer (seen in the video).
OMG! First, I really was disappointed with the results. Second, knowing that there were 2 international judges, although beauty queens, who can't even understand or speak english . . . . Come on, what were these two girls doing on the panel anyway? I'm 100% sure that those two grils didn't understand the answers of most finalists and they were just playing mini-mini-miny-moo! Carousel could have invited famous Fashion designers and Top models. They could have appointed Cathy Untalan and some MPE beauty queens in the panel of judges.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Eblazer wrote:I saw a result of the preliminary competitions from another forum and if it's true, then what happened to the top 5 girls during the finals?
Fil-France
East Coast
Pandan
Cebu
Lubao
Don't you guys think Miss Cebu didn't perform well during the finals? Miss Cebu gave the best (simple but straight-to-the-point) answer, and she sashed her evening gown and swimsuits in a very queenly manner. Even that former beauty queen who asked her (Miss Cebu) was very much impressed with her answer (seen in the video).
OMG! First, I really was disappointed with the results. Second, knowing that there were 2 international judges, although beauty queens, who can't even understand or speak english . . . . Come on, what were these two girls doing on the panel anyway? I'm 100% sure that those two grils didn't understand the answers of most finalists and they were just playing mini-mini-miny-moo! Carousel could have invited famous Fashion designers and Top models. They could have appointed Cathy Untalan and some MPE beauty queens in the panel of judges.

WOW, SHOCKING!!! OBVIOUSLY, NOBODY HAD INFANTA NOT EVEN IN THEIR TOP 10 , FOR PREDICTIONS... THE RESULTS ARE BEYOND DISAPPOINTING.... BUT UNFORTUNATELY, MISS EARTH, IS TOTALLY BIASED AND WILL PLACE HER AMONGST THE FINALISTS IN THE INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT, NO MATTER WHAT!! ..... ( WHATEVA.....) ( NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

im curious what happened with my favorite? miss Butuan.. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next