BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

+10
pavithra194
Taxki
punkin
bangilath
PRINCE CALIXTO
pepper
Eblazer
Ray
Desi
bonner
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Ray ND wrote:sorry I can't figure her out wearing the Miss Earth crown although her smile is actually lovely.

her beauty is virginal. so innocent looking and not for beauty pageants. yet her beauty is a wife-material.

WTF?????? WHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS COMMENT IS HILARIOUS!!! hysterical hysterical
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / - Page 2 Empty Re: Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 /

Post by Eblazer Wed May 05, 2010 11:10 pm

This is the "preliminary result" I saw in the other forum and I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Top 1-10:
1. France - 9.759
2. East Coast - 9.742
3. Pandan - 9.619
4. Cebu - 9.608
5. Lubao - 9.602
6. Quezon City - 9.572
7. & 8. Infanta & Butuan - 9.554
9. Marikina City - 9.545
10. San Jose Del Monte - 9.473

Top 11 - 20:
11. Makati City - 9.468
12. Meycauayan - 9.459
13. Olongapo City - 9.455
14. & 15. Imus & Gumaca - 9.453
16. Taguig City - 9.443
17. & 18. Vigan City & USA Central - 9.425
19. Kabacan - 9.408
20. USA West Coast - 9.354
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Eblazer wrote:This is the result I saw in the other forum and I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Top 1-10:
1. France - 9.759
2. East Coast - 9.742
3. Pandan - 9.619
4. Cebu - 9.608
5. Lubao - 9.602
6. Quezon City - 9.572
7. & 8. Infanta & Butuan - 9.554
9. Marikina City - 9.545
10. San Jose Del Monte - 9.473

Top 11 - 20:
11. Makati City - 9.468
12. Meycauayan - 9.459
13. Olongapo City - 9.455
14. & 15. Imus & Gumaca - 9.453
16. Taguig City - 9.443
17. & 18. Vigan City & USA Central - 9.425
19. Kabacan - 9.408
20. USA West Coast - 9.354

If France had been the winner, I would not mind if she placed in 1 of the 4 elements, in the ME international pageant, but if they place this girl Kris Psyche Rese (Infanta) like they have been placing all the pinay girls in the top 4, for the past few years, then ME it would become more obviously BIASED and even a bigger joke!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm

I would have not mind you guys totally bashing Psyche but your talking too much, If you happen to watch the final night of MPE and really see the substance within her and the rest of the top ten then you could have differ psyche's performance from the rest of the Girls.

You should listen to what Psyche got to say in the Finals to really know why she won the crown of MPE and on why she deserves the Crown.

Cebu, Fil France or Butuan could have made it to the crown if they only answer their final questions directly, fluently and intelligently. Thats their falldown. Too much beating around the bush when answering a final question leads them to nonsense point.

Psyche might not be the best beauty among the top ten that night but she prove that she deserves to win when she open her mouth and speak her mind.

I suggest that you watch the final answer video again and again in youtube to really understand what mae psyche won the Crown.

Don't be too confident on commenting too much about her and her undeserving biased winning. This is might be a free forum but when you comment on someone make sure you have really known what your saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 am

DavaoPrince, are you saying that Cebu's answer was like "beating around the bush" thingie? Come on! I beg to disagree with you on this case. . . Her answer was so direct/ straight to the point and with confidence. Q & A has never been her downfall! I could say that France and Butuan were both nervous during the Q & A but not Cebu.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri May 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Eblazer wrote:DavaoPrince, are you saying that Cebu's answer was like "beating around the bush" thingie? Come on! I beg to disagree with you on this case. . . Her answer was so direct/ straight to the point and with confidence. Q & A has never been her downfall! I could say that France and Butuan were both nervous during the Q & A but not Cebu.

With all due respect, and with the usual brutal honesty that characterizes me, Miss E is focusing way too much on the final answer and NOT AT ALL IN BEAUTY...... I am not saying that they should be dumb, illiterate, and retarded and drop dead gorgeous.. (LOL) but, this is beauty pageant and NOT a spelling bee, nor an academic, or political debate, because if ME continues to focus too much on their answers then, it will have to always settle for being the least attractive of all the Grand Slam winners, AND practically any girl, who can speak well, and who is not even very attractive can win that pageant.... So what if one of the more beautiful and stunning girls were a bit nervous????....... is not like they were rude, or mean with their answers... at least they looked 100 times better than this mediocre looking girl, Miss Psyche what ever..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm

And to add of what Prince had posted, it is normal for girls to get nervous infront of a crowd but as he also said, it was a BEAUTY PAGEANT and not just any brain thingie competition, otherwise, they could have the valedictorians and summa cum laude lining up for the screening.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri May 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Eblazer wrote:And to add of what Prince had posted, it is normal for girls to get nervous infront of a crowd but as he also said, it was a BEAUTY PAGEANT and not just any brain thingie competition, otherwise, they could have the valedictorians and summa cum laude lining up for the screening.

VALEDICTORIAN AND SUMMA CUM LAUDE???? oh! please hysterical I LOVE THAT!!! ( AND SO TRUE!!!)
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by punkin Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 am

Prince Calixto! It's so nice to see you here! Anyway, I like Psyche. Though short , I find her other good points refreshing. The one I was actually disappointed with (initially) was Utalan. I did not find her facially attractive and though she was tall, she had legs that were short compared to her torso. However, when Carousel did a make-over, I was very pleased with the result. The same thing may happen to Psyche who, has a lovely face to begin with. Her figure is not bad either in this shot so let's wait and see what Carousel has in store for her and Ms. Earth fans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

With due respect to Gwen's fans, though she is towering, I find her facial features a tad masculine. I did hear that she is lovely in person. I also liked Pandan but there was a time she was hyped to death that I eventually began to dislike her. With that aside, she is very pretty but I still prefer Psyche.

Sandra is hard to beat. So far, she's the best Ms. Earth representative of the Philippines and I have not found (yet) anyone who can beat her fantastic combination of beauty , brains and body. I personally think she should have won Ms. Earth but a lot of foreign fans were getting agitated during that time that it was just politically correct to choose Brazil.

I also like Karla Henry who is very eloquent and lovely, though her beauty is not fully appreciated by a larger number of fans like Sandra. Anyway, let's give Psyche a chance. I think she will strive to do her best because she is very aware that a lot of fans are screaming foul that she won over Gwen.

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Congratulations, Philippines, BUT, I am frankly disappointed with the results...... this lady ( Phyche ) is cute and has a nice figure, but, there were other delegates, like Ruais and others who were much more stunning and beautiful.... she has a very round face, and her chin too pointy ( where are her cheekbones, or her superb bone structure?) which makes her look like a little girl, with a big head, her nose is too flat and round and her smile is very forced and strange.. I also don't see how she won Best in SS, because her body is not that curvy, nor very toned... ( but that can be improved)... her hair and her sweet aura are her best assets.. Sorry to say this , but this is true... after Sandra Seifert, this girl is def quite a few steps backwards....
[img][/img]

punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

punkin wrote:Prince Calixto! It's so nice to see you here! Anyway, I like Psyche. Though short , I find her other good points refreshing. The one I was actually disappointed with (initially) was Utalan. I did not find her facially attractive and though she was tall, she had legs that were short compared to her torso. However, when Carousel did a make-over, I was very pleased with the result. The same thing may happen to Psyche who, has a lovely face to begin with. Her figure is not bad either in this shot so let's wait and see what Carousel has in store for her and Ms. Earth fans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

With due respect to Gwen's fans, though she is towering, I find her facial features a tad masculine. I did hear that she is lovely in person. I also liked Pandan but there was a time she was hyped to death that I eventually began to dislike her. With that aside, she is very pretty but I still prefer Psyche.

Sandra is hard to beat. So far, she's the best Ms. Earth representative of the Philippines and I have not found (yet) anyone who can beat her fantastic combination of beauty , brains and body. I personally think she should have won Ms. Earth but a lot of foreign fans were getting agitated during that time that it was just politically correct to choose Brazil.

I also like Karla Henry who is very eloquent and lovely, though her beauty is not fully appreciated by a larger number of fans like Sandra. Anyway, let's give Psyche a chance. I think she will strive to do her best because she is very aware that a lot of fans are screaming foul that she won over Gwen.

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Congratulations, Philippines, BUT, I am frankly disappointed with the results...... this lady ( Phyche ) is cute and has a nice figure, but, there were other delegates, like Ruais and others who were much more stunning and beautiful.... she has a very round face, and her chin too pointy ( where are her cheekbones, or her superb bone structure?) which makes her look like a little girl, with a big head, her nose is too flat and round and her smile is very forced and strange.. I also don't see how she won Best in SS, because her body is not that curvy, nor very toned... ( but that can be improved)... her hair and her sweet aura are her best assets.. Sorry to say this , but this is true... after Sandra Seifert, this girl is def quite a few steps backwards....
[img][/img]

Dear Punpkin .. Thank you for remembering me and nice to see u here as well,.... so what was your name before?...

Anyway, when it comes to Ruais ( France) the only physical aspect I did not like of her was her exaggerated overbite which made her teeth look huge, specially from the side... she is even more feminine ( in my opinion) than her sister, who competed on BBP2010..
In regards to Kris Psyche, though she is clearly not beauty queen material, she is obviously cute, very smart, well spoken, and after her evolution she will be much improved, but let's be realistic, she will not grow taller, nor her face will be much different, unless she undergoes plastic surgery, which is quite unlikely, and she frankly, does not need it either, because is not like her face , or any part of her face is hideous... But I like your optimism... and Carousel, ( I believe) no matter what, will end up placing her amongst the finalists like it's been doing with all other Pinays for the past few years..

And I love and agree with your wise assessment of Sandra Seifert, as being the best Miss Earth from the Philippines in history... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Eblazer wrote:DavaoPrince, are you saying that Cebu's answer was like "beating around the bush" thingie? Come on! I beg to disagree with you on this case. . . Her answer was so direct/ straight to the point and with confidence. Q & A has never been her downfall! I could say that France and Butuan were both nervous during the Q & A but not Cebu.

Once you entered in the semi Spot you are considered to win the crown. and you are considered one of the best beauty in the competition. all of it matters in the competition because its a tool to winning but just like beauty alone, it's very important how one delivers herself in the Q and A. It's as important as beauty. If we come to judge subjectively then we will really end in the trash every year just like what BPCi always did. Sending wrong girls, if we combine subjectivity and substance when choosing a right lady for the crown, we will consider everything in a candidate and will not just focus on what attributes she have during the pre-presentation. It's a show, a competition, so we will judge according to category and not because we love the girl thats why we want her to win.

I often remember this Cliche: It's easy to watch a competition than being a judge of such

Back to top Go down

Post by punkin Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi, Prince Calixto! I actually use Punkin at the other forum but I don't post as often as others. This is the 2nd time I posted in this forum though I registered quite awhile ago. I'm glad the members are increasing in this message board and I recognize a few names.

Anyway, I like Psyche though I am fully aware her height will definitely NOT give her a competitive edge. I am thinking , a semi spot would be nice. I still look forward to her "make-over" and hope they give her glorious gowns like they did with Sandra last year.

I'm excited to see more photos of the other contestants.

Dear Punpkin .. Thank you for remembering me and nice to see u here as well,.... so what was your name before?...

Anyway, when it comes to Ruais ( France) the only physical aspect I did not like of her was her exaggerated overbite which made her teeth look huge, specially from the side... she is even more feminine ( in my opinion) than her sister, who competed on BBP2010..
In regards to Kris Psyche, though she is clearly not beauty queen material, she is obviously cute, very smart, well spoken, and after her evolution she will be much improved, but let's be realistic, she will not grow taller, nor her face will be much different, unless she undergoes plastic surgery, which is quite unlikely, and she frankly, does not need it either, because is not like her face , or any part of her face is hideous... But I like your optimism... and Carousel, ( I believe) no matter what, will end up placing her amongst the finalists like it's been doing with all other Pinays for the past few years..

And I love and agree with your wise assessment of Sandra Seifert, as being the best Miss Earth from the Philippines in history... thumbs up
[/quote]

punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Ang Ganda

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Thu May 13, 2010 3:19 am

Miss Philippines Earth 2010, Kris Resus and her runners up help clean up campaign posters

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by pavithra194 Thu May 27, 2010 1:50 pm

During the Talent Competition held in at Eldar’s Tent, Enchanted Kingdom on April 18, 2010, 12 girls out of the 49 contestants of Miss Philippines-Earth 2010 showcased their talents. They are the representatives of Meycauayan, Bacolod, Puerto Galera, Central U.S.A., Makati, Vigan, San Fernando, Pasay, Tarlac and Caloocan. Aura Donna Garon from Tarlac, the winner of the Best in Talent award for the night, astonished the judges with her exceptional skills in ballroom dancing. Aura Donna Garon from Tarlac astonished the judges with her exceptional skills in ballroom dancing, and won the award for Best in Talent.

The Grand Coronation Night will be on April 24 2010, Saturday, 7:00 pm at the The Acquatica, Manila Ocean Park. It will be televised locally by ABS CBN Channel 2 and abroad by The Filipino Channel on April 25, 2010 at 10:30 P.M.
====================================
Organic Seo |Christian Seo

pavithra194

Location Location : india

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri May 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes, very talented and some of them very smart in interviews, but this is a BEAUTY PAGEANT, and NOT a scholarship program to go to the University, nor it is a talent show .This pageant always leaves the most beautiful behind, and chooses the less beautiful ones as winners, because they were talented and/or answered the question best .
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sat May 29, 2010 11:41 pm

She looks so young.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Miss Philippines preparation

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 am

Looks like a sweet girl, but still I am not a fan. No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

THE LITTLE MISS EARTH 2010.. peacefully BUT I STILL SUPPORT YOU BECAUSE YOU'R WEARING A PHILIPPINES SASH..

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Kris Psyche Resus / MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2010 / - Page 2 Empty Miss Philippines' gown

Post by punkin Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am

Does anyone have a photo of Ms. Philippines' wearing her gown? If so, could you please post it on this forum? Thank you very much. Carousel has been known to dress their candidates well. Very Happy

punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 am

Check the ROAD TO MISS EARTH 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD on this same forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 am

Here is also Miss Philippines official Thread.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by punkin Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am

Hello, Desi ! I did check the official thread and even the "sneak peak on the gowns" but couldn't find any photo of Miss Philippines and her gown. In the sneak peak thread there were some photos that did not download properly, making me think that one of them may be the photo I wanted to see. Anyway I couldn't find any forum that featured any of her gown photos.

I have heard that she was sick for a time making me wonder is she was even in the long gown competition.

Anyway if any of you do see one of her gown photos, could you please post them if yuo have time? Thank you very much.

punkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next