BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

+18
highstreet
joy35
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Just Gabriel
Ray
Angelo Batista
Dylan
pepper
JENN
sayonako
Julyski
Taxki
bangilath
PRINCE CALIXTO
Desi
Eblazer
edwoct1026
bonner
22 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /   - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
bonner wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Truly breathtaking.. this picture and her beauty made me gasp!

Venus is so fierce in this Pic....Her most best picture ever........ bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /   - Page 2 Empty Re: Maria Venus Raj / MISS PHILIPPINES UNIVERSE 2010 /

Post by JENN Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 pm

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HER FACE SHAPE. HER BODY IS MUCH MORE TONED THAN WHAT IT WAS BEFORE BUT IF SHE WORKS MORE ON HER BODY SHE CAN BE A SEMIFINALIST AT MU 2010
JENN
JENN
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PANAMA

Location Location : NEW YORK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

JENN wrote:SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HER FACE SHAPE. HER BODY IS MUCH MORE TONED THAN WHAT IT WAS BEFORE BUT IF SHE WORKS MORE ON HER BODY SHE CAN BE A SEMIFINALIST AT MU 2010

Darling she measures at 35-22-35. I guess that's already perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Calderon wrote:
JENN wrote:SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HER FACE SHAPE. HER BODY IS MUCH MORE TONED THAN WHAT IT WAS BEFORE BUT IF SHE WORKS MORE ON HER BODY SHE CAN BE A SEMIFINALIST AT MU 2010

Darling she measures at 35-22-35. I guess that's already perfect.

so perfect

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:42 pm

SHE IS BACK OUR MISS PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!! HER CROWN IS BACK!! clap
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 pm

pepper- really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 pm

MS. HOUR-GLASS IS BACK!!!

Very Happy: boogie party egyptian happy :pika: :sagingdance:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Venus Raj at Startalk

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:35 am

She is sooooo back!
Good publicity for her!
VR sounds confident and dignified when she speaks in "Filipino". BPCI should consider hiring an interpreter for her. She can speak Tag-lish (Tagalog and English) in MU.

GO VR! I really didn't expect this...so this really made my day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 am

Yeah! Why not Filipino or Taglish? All we need is an excellent interpreter. To this end, I nominate:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 pm

bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:50 pm

bonner
bonner

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Venus Raj is back? Is this for real?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:Venus Raj is back? Is this for real?

She could only back her title if she fulfill the condition of the BPCI and that is producing her own Philippine Passport other than that she cant back and reinstate her title..

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxki Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Maria Venus Raj wants her Binibining Pilipinas Universe title back without any condition

Taxki
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Taxki wrote:Maria Venus Raj wants her Binibining Pilipinas Universe title back without any condition

The issue is getting nonsense I suppose.....If BPCI is wholehearted and Intentionally want Venus back, they should not put any conditio at all...I can only see tactics of delay and intentions of really pulling Venus to the scrap. Bad BPCI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 am

If you were to ask me, I think Venus' camp should be contented with the chance BPCI gave them. Process her documents A.S.A.P.!!! Per recent tv interview, she wants to be cleared of the misrepresentation issue because she doesn't want a tainted name. For me, this is useless as THE WHOLE UNIVERSE NOW KNOWS ABOUT IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 am

_EniGmA_ wrote:

She could only back her title if she fulfill the condition of the BPCI and that is producing her own Philippine Passport other than that she cant back and reinstate her title..

I won't agree with the Condition...The Organizers are the handler of Venus so they must help her along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:53 am

DavaoPrince wrote:
_EniGmA_ wrote:

I won't agree with the Condition...The Organizers are the handler of Venus so they must help her along the way.

Correct!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 am

el_jugador wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:
_EniGmA_ wrote:

Correct!

If BPCI won't help Venus then it's high time that they give up the Franchise of MU to those who can stand with the issues Venus is facing now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Thread title edited. Venus isn't formally reinstated yet. Strictly speaking, Helen Nicolette Henson is still Bb. Pilipinas Universe 2010 but let's not label any of them as official MU candidates yet since Venus' reinstatement is still on-going and indeed very achievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 am

Hope Venus will be given a Passport...It's high time that the Government will help Venus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am

I've read somewhere that Venus already has started training with BPCI? Please confirm. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 pm

celebrate
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next