BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam

4 posters

Go down

Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam Empty Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam

Post by prince_charming Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Since I don't see alot of updates for Miss World on POB..so here is some pictures from my Miss Vietnam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

prince_charming
prince_charming

Location Location : Vietnam

Back to top Go down

Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam Empty Re: Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam

Post by Eblazer Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 pm

I met some vietnamese girls before and they were very slim. I saw this little cube they were eating for breakfast, wow, they were already contented with that and a cup of tea.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam Empty Re: Miss World Update from Miss Vietnam

Post by prince_charming Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Eblazer wrote:I met some vietnamese girls before and they were very slim. I saw this little cube they were eating for breakfast, wow, they were already contented with that and a cup of tea.

those girls have to have some problems with their diet...cuz I have lived in Vietnam for 17 years and I rarely saw any girls eating like that
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Great pics! I think Miss Vietnam has a very sweet aura about her and love her skin and smile!.... who is the beautiful girl in the colorful print dress with her in the 10th and 11th pics, with Miss Russia?. Thanks!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Great pics! I think Miss Vietnam has a very sweet aura about her and love her skin and smile!.... who is the beautiful girl in the colorful print dress with her in the 10th and 11th pics, with Miss Russia?. Thanks!

I honestly can't figure out who she is Sad
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks for the pics. Still I see Miss Vietnam so young... SWEET!!! Very Happy
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_charming Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Desi wrote:Thanks for the pics. Still I see Miss Vietnam so young... SWEET!!! Very Happy

yeah she looks very young and fresh to me,...she shines more day by day though Smile...she and Philippines are my top contenders from Asia now heart
prince_charming
prince_charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down