BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO

5 posters

Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO Empty BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO

Post by Ray Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Name: Jacqueline Durano Schubert

Nickname: Jackie

Date of Birth: October 4, 1990

Place of Birth: Wildeshausen, Northern Germany

Nationality: Filipino-German

Talent/s and Hobbies: Singing, watching movies

Favorite song: If I Ain’t Got You

Favorite singer: Alicia Keys

Favorite movie: Twilight

Favorite food: sweet and sour

Height: 5’7

Vital Stats: 34-24-36

Word that best describes her: friendly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:35 pm

luv her.,

Back to top Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 ASPIRANT: JACQUELINE SCHUBERT DURANO

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 pm

really gorgeous...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm

is she really joining????? she's beautiful!!!!
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Confirmed??
Very pretty!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 pm

A strong contender. I wish she's a lil bit taller than her 5'7" though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Now I remember..she had an appearance in Wowowee right? She sang If I Aint Got You! That's why she looked sooo familiar. I tell you, this girl can sing! And she's very tele-genic. Wish she was 5ft9 or taller though.

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:58 am

hope she'll join BB...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 am

i hope she's joining!!

Back to top Go down

Post by highstreet Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 am

BEAUTIFUL... love u

highstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

mestiza

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:52 pm

i'm excited now for the next BB!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:15 pm

I think she is the reigning Mutya ng Pilipinas International

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

she look like janina in some angle
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:I think she is the reigning Mutya ng Pilipinas International

Yeah ur right, She compete recently in Miss Intercontinental 2009 where Hannely Quintero of Venezuela Won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:55 pm

_EniGmA_ wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:I think she is the reigning Mutya ng Pilipinas International

Yeah ur right, She compete recently in Miss Intercontinental 2009 where Hannely Quintero of Venezuela Won.

So I guess she needs to Polish herself if she wanted to win in Bb. Pilipinas.....too bad she didn't place in Intercontinental Sad

Last edited by DavaoPrince on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm

DavaoPrince wrote:

So I guess she needs to Polish herself if she wanted to in Bb. Pilipinas.....too bad she didn't place in Intercontinental Sad

Yeah ur right.. thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:17 pm

_EniGmA_ wrote:
DavaoPrince wrote:

So I guess she needs to Polish herself if she wanted to win in Bb. Pilipinas.....too bad she didn't place in Intercontinental Sad

Yeah ur right.. thumbs up

hahahahahahaha.............hope she will be polished....she is gorgeous for Miss International :face:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:54 am

she is indeed very pretty,, needs to polish though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down